onkas to hahndorf

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

onkas to hahndorf

Postby Bat Pad » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:24 pm

b. dubouis & j russel going to hahndorf, i think the president got them both a job at sports power mount barker, s. russel not far away from signing with them too i think he is getting drink vouchers for the german arms, all 3 would be a good pick up for their b grade
Bat Pad
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time

Re: onkas to hahndorf

Postby ftandsq » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:53 pm

Bat Pad wrote:b. dubouis & j russel going to hahndorf, i think the president got them both a job at sports power mount barker, s. russel not far away from signing with them too i think he is getting drink vouchers for the german arms, all 3 would be a good pick up for their b grade

hows Duboius going, he changes clubs more often than his jocks! Cant see Onkas being happy bout russell (josh) leaving, after giving him a chance in Central divvy, then seeing him walk after 1 yr.
ftandsq

Been liked: 0 time

Postby BALLHOG » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:46 pm

ftandsq wrote:
Bat Pad wrote:b. dubouis & j russel going to hahndorf, i think the president got them both a job at sports power mount barker, s. russel not far away from signing with them too i think he is getting drink vouchers for the german arms, all 3 would be a good pick up for their b grade

hows Duboius going, he changes clubs more often than his jocks! Cant see Onkas being happy bout russell (josh) leaving, after giving him a chance in Central divvy, then seeing him walk after 1 yr.

I think it's a smart decision by the pair to go to Hahndorf they are going to be a very good team next year. Onkas I think are going to fall in a big hole.
BALLHOG
Under 18s

Postby the big bang » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:59 pm

BALLHOG wrote:
ftandsq wrote:

I think it's a smart decision by the pair to go to Hahndorf they are going to be a very good team next year. Onkas I think are going to fall in a big hole.

this anything to do with the new coach?
wuuuzzzzz
the big bang
League - Top 5

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 9 times

Postby Gator-Aid » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:02 pm

Aren't the pair of them capable of finding a job by themselves? I would have thought all the jobs at S/power Mt Barker would be saved for the Barkeroo boys.
Now that is just plain dumb, don't you think?
Gator-Aid
Rookie

Postby Gator-Aid » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:05 pm

BALLHOG wrote:
ftandsq wrote:

Onkas will miss their immediate Past President of the last 6 years, Higgo was good for the Bulldogs
Now that is just plain dumb, don't you think?
Gator-Aid
Rookie

Postby the big fella » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:51 am

who is the new pres at bulldog land???
the big fella
Under 18s

Postby alice the camel » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:59 am

Onkas will miss their immediate Past President of the last 6 years, Higgo was good for the Bulldogs[/quote]

Mmmmmmmmmmm- 6 years he was there?? How many coaches in that time???
alice the camel
Rookie

Postby Whos ya daddy » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:25 pm

the big fella wrote:who is the new pres at bulldog land???

Chris Tanner is the new pres
Whos ya daddy

Postby razorback7 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:53 am

heard a rumour R.Reid was possibly signing on with hahndorf as well... would be a huge loss for Meadows, he would slot in beautifully in Hanhdorfs already strong A grade.

has anyone else heard this?
razorback7
Under 16s

Postby aceman » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:45 pm

Whos ya daddy wrote:
the big fella wrote:who is the new pres at bulldog land???

Chris Tanner is the new pres

Chris is a good bloke too, hopefully they can be a bit more successful.

What's the go at Loby, any new guys to bolster the stocks?
Always behind the 8 ball
aceman
Coach

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy