Who's going to win the flag ??
Long Beach
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Marble Range

Re: EP Football - PLFL, GFFL, MWFL, FWFL, EEFL

Postby bullroarer » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:54 pm

Matty Parker now eligible for COACHES TROPHY and possibly goal kicking trophy if he has a reasonable day out against his bunny team at the Gary. Well done PLFL for mAintaining a level playing field in the critical run to finals.
bullroarer
Mini-League

Postby bullroarer » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:54 pm

I apologise profusely. Well played theo in a pretty uninspiring draw
bullroarer
Mini-League

Postby MP » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:35 am

Even if I did play why would that be a problem? Marble range is still my registered club!
MP
Under 16s

Grassroots Team: Marble Range

Postby captian cook » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:34 am

interesting to see bostons chose to play theo theodosiou in A grade on a permit from ceduna in a cruical game at wangary on satdy. be interested to hear panthers thoughts on this after having a crack at the leauge for allowing macca to play a B grade game for rangers on a reunion day.
captian cook

Postby bullroarer » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:53 pm

That's why there's an apology. Got caught up on the small town gossip and was set straight on Saturday. Had been told it was a MM scenario from a few years ago when he lobbed into lincoln for the last three games after the July cut off, after playing elsewhere all season, and somehow was cleared to play finals. U hadn't been playing elsewhere, I apologise, which opens up the criticism of bostons efforts on a permit.
bullroarer
Mini-League

Postby bombers boy » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:49 pm

great game of footy at ravendale Saturday waybacks led pretty much all day tasmans got home late, good win with still 5 of there best out (2xclements MJ, Reggie and ross bascomb) great to see binnsy get though his first game and looks like he could be a big in up forward, poor form from some of the demons fans after the game having a fair crack at the ump's. watching the game im sure the free kick count would of been in there favour
bombers boy
Under 16s

Been liked: 1 time

Postby westcoastpanther » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:06 am

captian cook wrote:interesting to see bostons chose to play theo theodosiou in A grade on a permit from ceduna in a cruical game at wangary on satdy. be interested to hear panthers thoughts on this after having a crack at the leauge for allowing macca to play a B grade game for rangers on a reunion day.

Disagree with it totally, it's ridiculous.

Who is approving these permits and on what grounds?
Hi, My name is Ron 'Bluey' Dunn. Did you know I played in the 61 & 62 Tasman Premiership sides....
westcoastpanther
Coach

Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 150 times
Grassroots Team: Boston

Postby captian cook » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 pm

its in the constitution for people who are actually here for work purposes. maybe it needs to be changed so it cant happen in the last round were it may have an affect on final placing.
captian cook

Postby bluestheboy » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:19 pm

bombers boy wrote:great game of footy at ravendale Saturday waybacks led pretty much all day tasmans got home late, good win with still 5 of there best out (2xclements MJ, Reggie and ross bascomb) great to see binnsy get though his first game and looks like he could be a big in up forward, poor form from some of the demons fans after the game having a fair crack at the ump's. watching the game im sure the free kick count would of been in there favour

I am sure you would think that.
Last edited by bluestheboy on Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bluestheboy
League - Best 21

Grassroots Team: Wayback

Postby bluestheboy » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:20 pm

What is anyone hearing about a potential player registration issue with a team in the top 2?
bluestheboy
League - Best 21

Postby bombers boy » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:08 am

bluestheboy wrote:
bombers boy wrote:great game of footy at ravendale Saturday waybacks led pretty much all day tasmans got home late, good win with still 5 of there best out (2xclements MJ, Reggie and ross bascomb) great to see binnsy get though his first game and looks like he could be a big in up forward, poor form from some of the demons fans after the game having a fair crack at the ump's. watching the game im sure the free kick count would of been in there favour

well the free kick count was 18 to 10 in favour of waybacks, yes I do think that!
bombers boy
Under 16s

Postby bluestheboy » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:27 pm

bombers boy wrote:
bluestheboy wrote:
bombers boy wrote:great game of footy at ravendale Saturday waybacks led pretty much all day tasmans got home late, good win with still 5 of there best out (2xclements MJ, Reggie and ross bascomb) great to see binnsy get though his first game and looks like he could be a big in up forward, poor form from some of the demons fans after the game having a fair crack at the ump's. [b]watching the game im sure the free kick count [/b]would of been in there favour

well the free kick count was [b]18 to 10[/b] in favour of waybacks, yes I do think that!

Lets get this right, are you sure that the count favoured waybacks or positive it was 18-10?
Purely semantics as our count had the margin much closer, an tbh its not about the number but where they occur!!
bluestheboy
League - Best 21

Postby Scooby » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Where'd your post go Rossco.... ??? Have 2nd thoughts and deleted it.... I will pass onto BB your thoughts.
Scooby
Under 16s

Postby therealROSSCO » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:40 pm

Just didn't want to get into banter around negative stuff mate...

Move on
therealROSSCO
Under 16s

Postby Scooby » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:48 pm

All good mate.
I think everyone ( all clubs ) have passionate supporters who you wish sometimes you could muzzle.
Scooby
Under 16s

Postby therealROSSCO » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:51 pm

Agreed - and didn't want to tarnish a good, tough game of footy,
Way too much negative stuff gets thrown around - enjoy the game, win or lose and enjoy the Beers afterwards!
therealROSSCO
Under 16s

Postby captian cook » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:59 am

well done to dale mont & jared sampson on winning mid west mail medal & jesse kemp in eastern eyre
captian cook

Postby westcoastpanther » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:11 am

MP wrote:
bombers boy wrote:
steakn wrote:
Ted E Bear wrote: am going to say marble range will miss finals especially with no Parker.
I will say Souths and Rangers will miss finals but am looking forward to a much more even comp this season.

Rangers may be a dark horse this season if everyone is too busy looking for improvement in Bostons, Rangers have recruited very well.
Is Parker a definite out?

think hes playing the first few games

Theres a slight chance I will be able to get back for a few games through out the year.Wont be signing up in WA,too hard with work commitments.
To say rangers will miss finals over bostons is ridiculous. Recruited well and the boys will keep improving with every game under thomo, the addition of a genuine midfielder(burto) will be massive.Rangers top 3 this year

Oh I've been waiting to bring this one back, Tigers have made the four and have every chance to make a prelim.
Hi, My name is Ron 'Bluey' Dunn. Did you know I played in the 61 & 62 Tasman Premiership sides....
westcoastpanther
Coach

Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 150 times
Grassroots Team: Boston

Postby bombers boy » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:10 pm

Now that the minor rounds are over what's everyone think? Who's going to win the flag and mail medal? Well done to Boston on making the 4 how long has it been? Can they win this week? Should be a great finals series.
My tips tasman's to win the A grade and Francis to win the mail medal from maxfield! In the B grade I think Waybacks will win again with TK to win the medal!
bombers boy
Under 16s

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy