5%
Tanunda
14%
Nuriootpa
No votes

Total votes : 21

Re: Who will win the 2008 BLGFA Flag

Postby oneoutoneback » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:48 am

Last edited by oneoutoneback on Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oneoutoneback
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Andy #24 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:13 am

BM wrote:Fair enough A24. Polkie is a good lad and hopefully he will do well. I am a little disappointed that he is not returning to his original SAAFL club but there is no way we were going to match what the chicks have agreed to pay him.No sour grapes tho as he has a young family and extra $$$'s are handy.I dont expect him to lob at the chicks and prattle on about the $$$ he will get.He is not that kind of guy. Good luck to him for getting the deal he has from the chicks and Big Phil.Looks like I will be down at BA reserve to watch The Incredible Polk for a couple of games when my team are playing on the other side of town.

Who is the original club, Gepps Cross?

Like I said before I don't think the boys are on that much. I think it was just that they think Ocker is a good coach, and they have faith in him to put together a successful side.

Classic nickname, I'll have to use that.
Andy #24
Under 18s

Postby BM » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:09 pm

Yes A24 GX is his previous club where he won an A1R medal.He has quite a few mates and relies at the rams.Not to harp on about it with the coin but I can assure you it is a whole lot more than not much and the only reason he is at the chicks.I dont believe it is the coaches ability. I played against Kilburn when their half back line alone cost the club 1500 a week (Helyar, Klaebe ? and another Norwood guy also with Fantasia running around).Anyway A#24 best of luck for 2008 I am sure Polks wont let you guys down.
BM
Rookie

Postby holden06 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:39 pm

good call oneoutoneback I don;t think the BLG have sat down and came up with the best way. You will see in about 2-3 years Freeling and Barossa will back down the bottom and the BLG will put there brains trust together, if you can call it that and change it back.
You say I dont have guts but I do. Just ask my belt
holden06
Rookie

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy