American Elections

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

Re: American Elections

Postby Snaggletooth Tiger » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:05 pm

Barak Obama: President Elect
That spaznutz George Wanker Bush has still got a coupla weeks left to blow up the world & send all us sinners to Hell eh! :lol:
GO THE GROWL!!!

"Shut the gate on this one Maxy... It's the Duck's Guts!"
Snaggletooth Tiger
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby smac » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:44 pm

MarblePark wrote:Now it's over....

McCain would've been dead thu old age...

And, yes, I was implying assassination... (already foiled one)...
I just can't get over the Tom Clancy book, Teeth of the Tiger.....

Lucky you don't read Harry Potter as well - he'd be in danger of attack from Lord Voldemort as well! :lol:
smac
Coach

Has liked: 165 times
Been liked: 233 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby hearts on fire » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:01 pm

I am pleased to see Barack Obama win this, he seems like a good bloke.
~ R.I.P John McCarthy, 19-11-1989 - 9-9-2012 ~
hearts on fire
Coach

Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby Punk Rooster » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:45 pm

MagicKiwi wrote:Their last President was a terrorist Jimmy.

is MK...
Ralph Wiggum wrote:That's where I saw the leprechaun. He told me to burn things

Ken Farmer>John Coleman

Hindmarsh Pest Control
Punk Rooster
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 16 times
Grassroots Team: Fitzroy

Postby Grahaml » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:01 am

Lol. So because he had links with a terrorist years ago means that firstly he knew about and secondly agreed with it? Sounds like someone on here is just as gullible as millions of redneck americans (on both sides I might add). With a republican president in power do you think there is any chance they wouldn't have started legal proceedings against him if any terrorist charge was evident?

There is no way Obama is any sort of terrorist. And quite frankly nobody really knows which of the two would have been better. The British thought Chamberlain to be the best leader in 1939 but things changed and he wasn't. We know nothing about these two apart from a few of their values. Values which would not reflect the vast majority of their decisions in power. Voting history in the senate means diddly. It means you represent your state and your party. We don't honestly feel every Labor MP believed one thing and every Liberal the complete opposite do we? What we have are two people willing to say or do almost anything to get in. That is, after all, their job. But what you do to get there and what you do once there are poles apart. I really wish Obama the best. Without knowing anything about him, he comes across as a well spoken, strong willed and calm leader. The world is obviously a much different place than 8 years ago and a complete change in government in the most powerful country in the world offers at least the chance to start over. Obama has no reason to stick with a policy that wasn't working. He can get in new people and take a new direction that perhaps would have been tougher for McCain. But my honest opinion about the most important thing this will do is have the single greatest influence in racial tolerance in world history. Most other changes happened slowly over time. Obama now has the chance to prove a black man can do anything a white man can, to both the black and white population. And almost certainly other races will benefit similarly. We might as a result see more of the black population striving for things they didn't believe possible, or white people to give black people a bit more of a chance.
Grahaml
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 169 times

Postby Punk Rooster » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:00 am

Grahaml wrote:Lol. So because he had links with a terrorist years ago means that firstly he knew about and secondly agreed with it? Sounds like someone on here is just as gullible as millions of redneck americans (on both sides I might add). With a republican president in power do you think there is any chance they wouldn't have started legal proceedings against him if any terrorist charge was evident?

There is no way Obama is any sort of terrorist. And quite frankly nobody really knows which of the two would have been better. The British thought Chamberlain to be the best leader in 1939 but things changed and he wasn't. We know nothing about these two apart from a few of their values. Values which would not reflect the vast majority of their decisions in power. Voting history in the senate means diddly. It means you represent your state and your party. We don't honestly feel every Labor MP believed one thing and every Liberal the complete opposite do we? What we have are two people willing to say or do almost anything to get in. That is, after all, their job. But what you do to get there and what you do once there are poles apart. I really wish Obama the best. Without knowing anything about him, he comes across as a well spoken, strong willed and calm leader. The world is obviously a much different place than 8 years ago and a complete change in government in the most powerful country in the world offers at least the chance to start over. Obama has no reason to stick with a policy that wasn't working. He can get in new people and take a new direction that perhaps would have been tougher for McCain. But my honest opinion about the most important thing this will do is have the single greatest influence in racial tolerance in world history. Most other changes happened slowly over time. Obama now has the chance to prove a black man can do anything a white man can, to both the black and white population. And almost certainly other races will benefit similarly. We might as a result see more of the black population striving for things they didn't believe possible, or white people to give black people a bit more of a chance.

Ken Farmer>John Coleman

Hindmarsh Pest Control
Punk Rooster
Coach

Postby gadj1976 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:01 am

Gozu wrote:I don't get it, where is Obama going? Or are you implying that some right-wing nut will knock him off?

Yeh, there are way too many white supremicists in the US for them to accept a black president. By goodness I hope I'm wrong. I heard that he wanted to change the gun laws in the US, that in itself could bring on unrest.

I think he'll be the best thing the US has had for many a year personally and I hope he can stay the 8 years and get the US back on track. If nothing else, stop the war!

I just went to news.com.au and this is on the front page:

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,24 ... 72,00.html
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 796 times
Been liked: 850 times

Postby Magpiespower » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:41 am

Jimmy wrote: how can a country vote in a president that is associated with terrorists...

So we can expect plenty of this from the new administration?

The mind boggles.
Everyone can eat s#!t! A big bag of s#!t! I'm the greatest man in the world!
Magpiespower
Coach

Been liked: 125 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Punk Rooster » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:51 am

so Obama's "terrorist friends" better prepare to have their country invaded...

Ken Farmer>John Coleman

Hindmarsh Pest Control
Punk Rooster
Coach

Postby Hondo » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:40 am

Jimmy are you for real? Has your time in the US affected you that much :?

Far out that's a borderline-redneck view of the situation :shock:
In between signatures .....
Hondo
Coach

Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 32 times

Postby Q. » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:43 am

Just goes to show that people will believe what they want to believe. Even the tripe that emerges from smear campaigns.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby silicone skyline » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:49 am

Punk Rooster wrote:
Grahaml wrote:Lol. So because he had links with a terrorist years ago means that firstly he knew about and secondly agreed with it? Sounds like someone on here is just as gullible as millions of redneck americans (on both sides I might add). With a republican president in power do you think there is any chance they wouldn't have started legal proceedings against him if any terrorist charge was evident?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't see him lasting six months. There is some Redneck support, but god there's some passionate racist pricks in the States. They'll be out in forces you wait.

Imagine if it did actually happen, an assassination of a black president by a white KKK dude.

The shit would hit the fan.
Ruthless and Relentless
silicone skyline
Coach

Postby Psyber » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:55 am

The Saudis may have to come in as a peace-keeping force then...
Perhaps someone should mention that to the red-necks? :wink:
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 395 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby Leaping Lindner » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:55 am

Magpiespower wrote:
Jimmy wrote: how can a country vote in a president that is associated with terrorists...

So we can expect plenty of this from the new administration?

The mind boggles.

Bingo! :lol:
"They got Burton suits, ha, you think it's funny,turning rebellion into money"
Leaping Lindner
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 47 times

Postby Q. » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:55 am

It won't happen unless higher powers want it to happen (here's a conspiracy theory for ya, FC). The Corporate Dictatorship needs Obama right now.

KKK are too f*cken inbred and don't have the smarts to covertly organise such a thing anyway :roll:
Q.
Coach

Postby Hondo » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:07 am

silicone skyline wrote:I can't see him lasting six months. There is some Redneck support, but god there's some passionate racist pricks in the States. They'll be out in forces you wait.

Imagine if it did actually happen, an assassination of a black president by a white KKK dude.

The s***t would hit the fan.

Which would potentially be a good reason for them NOT to do it. The outrage world-wide could see a crack-down which might wipe them out forever. Can you imagine the pay-back by the African-Americans it would be close to civil war. Even some in-the-closet racist in the Govt Administration would be aware of the potential implosion of US society if they allowed that to happen.

On the issue of this potential assassination, there's been no more popular assassination target world-wide than our mate George W. Yet they've managed to keep him alive. I suspect the secrurity measures would be too much for some in-bred nitwit plucking his banjo. Or some wannabe white supremist "organisation".

In fact, the Presidential security would probably be too much for almost anyone. This isn't 1963 where the US President drives around the streets with the hood down.
In between signatures .....
Hondo
Coach

Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 32 times

Postby silicone skyline » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:11 am

This, from what claims to be "Bringing a Message of Hope and Deliverance to White Christian America! A Message of Love NOT Hate" http://www.kkk.com:

America, Our Nation is Under Judgement from God!

It has happened! Yes, it is just as we expected and have suggested for months. Obama has become the first mulatto president of the United States. I know that you have been hearing that Obama would be the first black president. However, you and I both know this is not true. Obama is only half black. Not only is he only half black - he was not raised in a black environment. He was raised by his single mother, because his black father did what is so common with black men that there are jokes about it. His father abandoned him and his mother and Obama only saw his black African father one time when he was 10 years old. The photo at the right shows Obama with his African father.

Is the election of Obama shocking to us? Not at all! We have been telling our people that unless white people begin sticking together this is exactly what would happen. So, for it to now become a historical fact is of no surprise nor did it blind side us.

The ones who will be shocked and blind sided are those who will one day be awakened to what they have done!

But those of you who are are now awakened - this is your opportunity to begin the process of sticking together.

The president elect now stands as a symbol to our people throughout this nation that change is indeed coming. What will it mean for those who are being disenfranchised from the very nation purchased by the blood of their forefathers? It could mean an awakening of our spirit and blood. Every time the television shows an image of Obama it will be a reminder that our people have lost power in this country. We actually lost that power 40 years ago, but with a white president people would go to sleep thinking at least white people were still running things. Now there is no reason to believe this. The betrayal will stare them in the face each time they watch the news and see little black children playing in the rose garden.

Are we angry that 96% of blacks voted for Obama? Not at all! They voted what they felt would serve their best interest. They voted for Obama because he is one of them. But white people who foolishly rejected the future security of their children only heard the sound of the piper.
So we have to admit that this may be the best thing that has happened to us. It perhaps comes as a wake-up call to the sleeping giant deep in the heart of our people.

So don’t despair! Don’t be discouraged! We have been saying this would happen. We have said that there is a growing subtle hatred for our people. This has not been a battle between Republicans or Democrats. This was not a battle between liberals and conservatives. This is a race war - a culture war - being waged against white people. As more and more non-whites come into this country the hatred for the founding people will grow.

The Bible says, "When my judgments are in the land the inhabitants of the earth will learn righteousness."

If you think it is time for white people to start sticking together. If you want to do something to help provide a future for you children then you need to become part of a movement working for our people. We are not asking you to hate anyone! We are not asking you to commit an illegal act. We are not asking you to hurt anyone. We just want you to love your people and do that which your forefathers did - give your children a bright future.
White young people who are celebrating Obama's victory, stop and consider you may not agree with us but you have to admit we were right about one thing. We have said that there is the calculated design to get into the minds of young people and turn them away from loving our people. Every time you reject your white heritage you prove once again we were right.
I ask you, What is so bad about loving your people? Black people are proud to love their people, why aren't you?
Ruthless and Relentless
silicone skyline
Coach

Postby Q. » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:39 am

F*cken inbreds.
Q.
Coach

Postby am Bays » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:31 pm

Jimmy wrote:this country is full of ****ing idiots.....

how can a country vote in a president that is associated with terrorists...the mind boggles...might have to move to france :roll: :shock:

Which is why Obama wont last a term.....

Or at least their will be an attempt within a term..

There are people in America nuttier than Jimmy unfortunately
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 1833 times

Postby JAS » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:37 pm

Am I the only one who was reminded of the late Cleavon Little's superb perfomance...almost prophetic in a way :D

I wish Obama luck...maybe it's time people got back to voting for the party and what it stands for and promises rather than a just the figurehead and the idiotic celeb style gossip that's the other side proclaims as fact. That applies to all politics in all countries...and I'm sure the Obama camp were just as guilty.

IMHO he's got to be better than GW and the idea of that woman taking power if anything happened to McCain makes me cringe. I do still like his oven chips though :wink:

I bet the Whitehouse staff just can't wait for the promised puppy to arrive...nice to think of the Oval Office covered in sheets of newspaper, squeaky toys and chewed furniture :lol:

Regards
JAS
You can't be a pirate if you don't have a beard. I said so. MY boat, MY rules.

We haven't got a plank. Just ******* jump

Trust no one The truth is everyone is going to let you down you eventually
JAS
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Politics