SA Churches and Community Cricket Association 2011/2012

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Re: SA Churches and Community Cricket Association 2011/2012

Postby bloodybouncer » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:09 pm

so............................

whats happening with the Herder V Exec decision. Im keen to know whether i make a full committment to this season to try and get a baggy green.

i am also wondering if we put the white short in div1 to a vote at the pre-season AGM. I for one am a 'yay'. i think we need to cater for all, and not be so elitist. i know the PV boys are keen. I would dare say the RP lads would also be an "aye" should it come to a vote.

if it wasnt so cold, id be dancing in the rain.
You stoopid f**k !
bloodybouncer
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Fitzroy

Postby hotpies » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:07 am

Any truth to the rumour our great coach the man who herds goats is on a massive fitness campaign with the great Grenville Dietrich in a quest to dominate Div 1 again next season to return premiership glory back to Para Vista? Wasting his time I reckon :D
I wish I was as good a cricketer as what Phantom tells me he is
hotpies
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby Cougar » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:13 am

typewriter wrote:
hotpies wrote:Any truth to the rumour our great coach the man who herds goats is on a massive fitness campaign with the great Grenville Dietrich in a quest to dominate Div 1 again next season to return premiership glory back to Para Vista? Wasting his time I reckon :D

AAaaaaa hotpies, you could be wRONg. I think the Herder will be ROLLING in runs next summer!

I've got no doubt he'll be playing next season, but like BB I'm wondering does he have any other role amongst this comp?
Cougar
League - Best 21

Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 37 times

Postby Goat Herder » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:39 am

Cougar wrote:
typewriter wrote:
hotpies wrote:Any truth to the rumour our great coach the man who herds goats is on a massive fitness campaign with the great Grenville Dietrich in a quest to dominate Div 1 again next season to return premiership glory back to Para Vista? Wasting his time I reckon :D

AAaaaaa hotpies, you could be wRONg. I think the Herder will be ROLLING in runs next summer!

I've got no doubt he'll be playing next season, but like BB I'm wondering does he have any other role amongst this comp?

At this stage I will be continuing in my role as Assoc Coach. It's fair to say there are some issues that need to be worked through in the coming month or so and some tough discussions had to ensure everyone is on the same page - Exec, Coach & Manager, any potential captain/s & players.

It's also fair to say that the main issue revolved around a lack of communication from both parties, and at a meeting around a month ago we thrashed out some issues and agreed that the Coach & Manager appointments would continue as they were for the moment. Whether we have to 're-apply' for our roles in August when all Exec positions are open & up for grabs, I'm not sure.

I am confident that following some frank & honest discussions over the next month that it will again be 'business as usual'.
Goat Herder
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1 time

Postby auto » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:30 am

typewriter wrote:See ya later fellas, I'm outta here.

Account to be deactivated soon. It has been fun, please don't miss me too much.

Typo.

im gonna miss hutchy and rita, i loved those guys.
auto
League - Top 5

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 29 times
Grassroots Team: Fitzroy

Previous

Board index   Other Sports  Regional Cricket Comps