Round 7 already....

Talk on the national game

Re: Round 7 already....

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed May 11, 2016 12:39 am

helicopterking wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
hollywood7477 wrote:Reports on Triple M that Daniel Kerr has been arrested again for breaching Restraining Order. In custody until 24 May

Big surprise he's in trouble again... Was cuz with him?

Hopefully one day Buddy will come clean about his drug addiction and hopefully not hiding behind 'Mental Illness'

You psychic now???
Or you on the same gear Cuz was taking and selling??

Haha! West coast supporter bagging another club/individual about drugs, more gear went through that club than Columbia...
West coast enabled Ben Cousins and his mates...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3034 times
Been liked: 2406 times

Postby helicopterking » Wed May 11, 2016 9:40 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
helicopterking wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
hollywood7477 wrote:Reports on Triple M that Daniel Kerr has been arrested again for breaching Restraining Order. In custody until 24 May

Hopefully one day Buddy will come clean about his drug addiction and hopefully not hiding behind 'Mental Illness'

You psychic now???
Or you on the same gear Cuz was taking and selling??

Haha! West coast supporter bagging another club/individual about drugs, more gear went through that club than Columbia...
West coast enabled Ben Cousins and his mates...

There was as much innuendo and rumours about Cousins and what he was doing off field as there is Buddy. And most of what was said about Cousins proved to be pretty true.
Why would it be any different?
helicopterking
Coach

Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 670 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed May 11, 2016 10:03 am

Like you said Ben Cousins was actual fact, not just rumour plus he was a criminal... Anyways if Lance is found to be guilty of anything (besides poor driving) it will all be Hawthorns fault :)
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3034 times
Been liked: 2406 times

Postby Booney » Wed May 11, 2016 10:13 am

helicopterking wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

That's an incredibly poor statement from someone who would have absolutely zero idea of the facts associated with the whole story.

Your post edit should have been "Delete" instead.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7519 times
Been liked: 10818 times

Postby Brodlach » Wed May 11, 2016 10:30 am

carey wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Been some big statements made in this thread!

Correct. Someone said Merrett could play! ;)

:YMBRINGITON: He would have been the difference :lol:
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4217 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby helicopterking » Wed May 11, 2016 10:54 am

Booney wrote:
helicopterking wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

That's an incredibly poor statement from someone who would have absolutely zero idea of the facts associated with the whole story.

Yeah, because everyone has full understanding of a situation to comment on a topic in this forum.
Maybe start an 'No Opinions Allowed,Only Facts,Supported by Evidence' topic. Would be a pretty quiet topic I would have thought.
helicopterking
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed May 11, 2016 10:59 am

Not sure many people claim to know a drug addiction is covered with a mental health claim. You do, good for you.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby helicopterking » Wed May 11, 2016 11:10 am

Booney wrote:Not sure many people claim to know a drug addiction is covered with a mental health claim. You do, good for you.

No-one may ever know, doesn't mean you can't have an opinion on it.
I'm sure people had a comment on The Hartlett/Boak issue, knowing nothing, but I guess that's ok.
helicopterking
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed May 11, 2016 11:40 am

helicopterking wrote:
Booney wrote:Not sure many people claim to know a drug addiction is covered with a mental health claim. You do, good for you.

I'm sure people had a comment on The Hartlett/Boak issue, knowing nothing, but I guess that's ok.

So that's just an "opinion" with no factual basis at all? If that's the case, you're a flog.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby helicopterking » Wed May 11, 2016 12:44 pm

Booney wrote:
helicopterking wrote:

So that's just an "opinion" with no factual basis at all? If that's the case, you're a flog.

Just the same strong rumours and innuendo that surrounded Cousins that were eventually proven to be true, are very same as the ones about Franklin for some time now.
I'm not sold on the whole story that eventuated, I just think the AFL have learnt from previous mistakes. If that makes me a flog, I couldn't care less, but I will stop short on calling someone a flog who I have never met and do not know.
helicopterking
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed May 11, 2016 12:46 pm

It's just an opinion, mate. ;)
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby MW » Wed May 11, 2016 12:47 pm

Booney wrote:It's just an opinion, mate. ;)

=D>
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2635 times
Been liked: 1863 times

Postby hollywood7477 » Wed May 11, 2016 2:17 pm

Booney wrote:
helicopterking wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

There was a rumour when buddy was at Hawthorn and Wellingham at Collingwood and they were housemates that Wellingham was late rocking up to a game because he had to call the ambulance because Buddy Overdosed. That rumour I heard from a few people. As I said a rumour
hollywood7477
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 73 times

Postby helicopterking » Wed May 11, 2016 2:24 pm

Big surprise he's in trouble again... Was cuz with him?[/quote]

Hopefully one day Buddy will come clean about his drug addiction and hopefully not hiding behind 'Mental Illness'[/quote]

Your post edit should have been "Delete" instead.[/quote]

There was a rumour when buddy was at Hawthorn and Wellingham at Collingwood and they were housemates that Wellingham was late rocking up to a game because he had to call the ambulance because Buddy Overdosed. That rumour I heard from a few people. As I said a rumour[/quote]

That wasn't a rumour. Wellingham could wake him and had to call Hawks as well to tell them he wasn't coming in. Missed the match, maybe a couple after.
helicopterking
Coach

Postby Spargo » Fri May 13, 2016 11:01 pm

Robran wrote:Thompson has stunk tonight costly frees looks slow but I feel for the boys when u got co@k heads dogs they take control of and have to take the lime light, but I'm sure the Vic umpires coach will think they done a wonderful job tonight. Hope pike ask for a explanation from the maggots..

26-14 your way this week champ - how'd that go when you really should've lost by 10 goals tonight ???
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5530 times
Been liked: 5161 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Grenville » Fri May 13, 2016 11:10 pm

Don't be like that, the world is truly against them. Just ask em.
Grenville
Veteran

Has liked: 262 times
Been liked: 761 times

Previous

Board index   Football  AFL