Centrals v Port 19th May 2007 - 10,000 TARGET!

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Postby THE CHIEF » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:52 pm

Aw PAP! Come back on line we're not done yet :twisted: lol
THE CHIEF
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby PortAdelaideProud » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:55 pm

WSC, I don't know what I've done to you personally to piss you off. As far my whinging, what am I always whinging about? The umpiring? We're all like that arent we?
http://www.PortAdelaideProud.com
The Alberton Crowd. Proud Home of the Port Adelaide Magpies Cheer Squad
PortAdelaideProud
Under 16s

Postby bay_girl23 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:09 pm

PortAdelaideProud wrote: And that they won't get. Majority of us from the Magpies Cheer Squad won't be going simply for the fact this game is at Elizabeth.

far out... it's not that bad! besides you are from alberton... a case of the pot calling the kettle black! :?
i don't feel like dancin'...
bay_girl23

Been liked: 5 times

Postby THE CHIEF » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:10 pm

Well I can think of an incident you and some mates of yours instigated were part of last year that put the CS in a very bad light. And if you can't remember that you have a very bad memory. Then there was the Collingwood v Power game at AAMI last year. There is plenty of people you've hardly endeared yourself to.

But I guess Power fans aren't so tough unless they are in the majority and can bully others around. No wonder no one goes and sees them play.
THE CHIEF
Rookie

Postby PortAdelaideProud » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:17 pm

THE CHIEF wrote:Well I can think of an incident you and some mates of yours instigated were part of last year that put the CS in a very bad light. And if you can't remember that you have a very bad memory. Then there was the Collingwood v Power game at AAMI last year. There is plenty of people you've hardly endeared yourself to.

But I guess Power fans aren't so tough unless they are in the majority and can bully others around. No wonder no one goes and sees them play.

What the hell did I do????????
PortAdelaideProud
Under 16s

Postby redwhiteandblueblooded » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:30 pm

Oh PAP you are so precious! I can still clearly recall, as a 10-12 year old during the mid-seventies being spat at, sworn at and physically threatened numerous times by all manner of people wearing black and white at both Elizabeth and Alberton.I find it incredibly amusing that the people that invented this sort of crowd behavior should now complain as they are receiving a little in return.

ps. I, in, know way condone this sort of behavior and believe it has no place at our great game.(save it for the soccer)
redwhiteandblueblooded
Reserves

Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby Il Duce » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:31 pm

PortAdelaideProud wrote:
THE CHIEF wrote:Well I can think of an incident you and some mates of yours instigated were part of last year that put the CS in a very bad light. And if you can't remember that you have a very bad memory. Then there was the Collingwood v Power game at AAMI last year. There is plenty of people you've hardly endeared yourself to.

How about when we got pumped by the bloods last year at alberton you slagged of all non power fans calling us not real port supporters, so went off and told you to get f&*ked and then it started a all in war with the cheer squad cause you couldn't keep your mouth shut and then you tryed to start the same shite with us at the collingwood game and all you boys saying you were gonna smack us. When push come to shove, you proved like your afl team all talk and no action.
The problem with Barcelona is that I like fish and chips but they had to turn it into calamari and patatas
Il Duce
League - Best 21

Grassroots Team: CBCOC

Postby THE CHIEF » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:35 pm

redwhiteandblueblooded wrote:Oh PAP you are so precious! I can still clearly recall, as a 10-12 year old during the mid-seventies being spat at, sworn at and physically threatened numerous times by all manner of people wearing black and white at both Elizabeth and Alberton.I find it incredibly amusing that the people that invented this sort of crowd behavior should now complain as they are receiving a little in return.

ps. I, in, know way condone this sort of behavior and believe it has no place at our great game.(save it for the soccer)

No just 1!......PAP!
THE CHIEF
Rookie

Postby PortAdelaideProud » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:36 pm

wharf side crew wrote:
PortAdelaideProud wrote:

How about when we got pumped by the bloods last year at alberton you slagged of all non power fans calling us not real port supporters, so went off and told you to get f&*ked and then it started a all in war with the cheer squad cause you couldn't keep your mouth shut and then you tryed to start the same shite with us at the collingwood game and all you boys saying you were gonna smack us. When push come to shove, you proved like your afl team all talk and no action.

You've clearly got me confused with someone else. That Bloods game at Alberton last year, I don't think I was even part of the Cheer Squad then. I never called non power supporters not real Port supporters. I don't care if people only support one of the Port teams. As for the Collingwood game, if I said anything like that, I meant the the Power were gonna smack Collingwood.

But like I said, you've clearly got me confused with someone else.
PortAdelaideProud
Under 16s

Postby PortAdelaideProud » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:38 pm

THE CHIEF wrote:
redwhiteandblueblooded wrote:Oh PAP you are so precious! I can still clearly recall, as a 10-12 year old during the mid-seventies being spat at, sworn at and physically threatened numerous times by all manner of people wearing black and white at both Elizabeth and Alberton.I find it incredibly amusing that the people that invented this sort of crowd behavior should now complain as they are receiving a little in return.

No just 1!......PAP!

Excuse me for going to games to support my team and not want to have things thrown at me.
PortAdelaideProud
Under 16s

Postby Il Duce » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:42 pm

no i havent i know who you are you also did the same thing at the eagles game later that year
The problem with Barcelona is that I like fish and chips but they had to turn it into calamari and patatas
Il Duce
League - Best 21

Grassroots Team: CBCOC

Postby THE CHIEF » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:47 pm

PortAdelaideProud wrote:
THE CHIEF wrote:

No just 1!......PAP!

Excuse me for going to games to support my team and not want to have things thrown at me.

What and the rest of us do? You'd think that this happens all the time! Maybe you need to ask yourself "Am I doing/saying something to provoke these sort of actions" Hmmmmm....
THE CHIEF
Rookie

Postby PortAdelaideProud » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:47 pm

wharf side crew wrote:no i havent i know who you are you also did the same thing at the eagles game later that year

tell me exactly what I did and I'll tell if you've got the right person.
PortAdelaideProud
Under 16s

Postby PortAdelaideProud » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:49 pm

THE CHIEF wrote:
PortAdelaideProud wrote:
THE CHIEF wrote:

No just 1!......PAP!

What and the rest of us do? You'd think that this happens all the time! Maybe you need to ask yourself "Am I doing/saying something to provoke these sort of actions" Hmmmmm....

If standing there and cheering on the team is provoking other clubs supporters to become abusive toward me, then I may as well not go to the games anymore.
PortAdelaideProud
Under 16s

Postby PortAdelaideProud » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:51 pm

You know what, screw this. I'm not going to the Centrals game at Elizabeth. It's my 21st and I have a plane to catch 6am the next morning.

End of story.
PortAdelaideProud
Under 16s

Postby Wedgie » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:52 pm

PortAdelaideProud wrote:You know what, screw this. I'm not going to the Centrals game at Elizabeth. It's my 21st and I have a plane to catch 6am the next morning.

End of story.

Don't blame ya mate (did the same earlier this year myself), Im just glad my birthday always falls in the middle of finals so I wouldn't have that issue. :wink:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2062 times
Been liked: 3919 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby am Bays » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:54 pm

Typical Port Adelaide

Front runner until it gets hard then they go all soft and run away and sook....

If only my club realised this more often in GFs and just kept on persisting.....
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 164 times
Been liked: 1830 times

Postby Dogwatcher » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:31 pm

Wedgie wrote: Don't blame ya mate (did the same earlier this year myself

And we all still, well except for PAP, think you're soft! ;)

BTW - one of my proudest moments as a Doggies fan (apart from the flags) was a win at Alberton in the mid to late 90s, when I'd been bagged on the way into the ground, all around the ground and in the bar at half time by Port supporters, and we went on to win. Was a very happy boy that day - beating Port at Alberton and copping abuse - lovely.
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby Wedgie » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:40 pm

Dogwatcher wrote:BTW - one of my proudest moments as a Doggies fan (apart from the flags) was a win at Alberton in the mid to late 90s, when I'd been bagged on the way into the ground, all around the ground and in the bar at half time by Port supporters, and we went on to win. Was a very happy boy that day - beating Port at Alberton and copping abuse - lovely.

We do it every year at Alberton, usually don't cop anything from them these days though, I think they're scared of us (or used to losing). :wink:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2062 times
Been liked: 3919 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Scottdog » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:43 pm

Atleast at this point we are just fighting on the computer,I seem to recall that same incident where those Port cheersquad members trying to poke our players with their poles.
Scottdog
Mini-League

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  SANFL