Round 11 - North v Adelaide Reserves @ Prospect

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Round 11 - North v Adelaide Reserves @ Prospect

Postby tipper » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:40 pm

maxyoz wrote:
wild dog wrote:Canteen and bar staff commented on how bad it was.

All the Crows fans take their own thermos of coffee and apricot slice, so unfortunately, the canteen and bar staff would be unreliable sources of crowd judgement - IMO.

well that makes the reserves situation even worse for the sanfl clubs doesnt it? the reserves sides have seemingly driven away traditional supporters, losing the clubs money, the crows fans get into the games for free, so no money there either, and then you claim that the crows fans also dont fork out for food an beverages, so no money from the arrangement there either....... what were the positives again?
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Re: Round 11 - North v Adelaide Reserves @ Prospect

Postby saintal » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:44 pm

wild dog wrote:I thought the same about the crowds at Elizabeth. I have been to most matches there in the last 40 years, and I thought it was the lowest crowd I had seen. Mrs has been going for the last 5 years and said the same. The fact that there was 1700 was a surprising figure; it looked either on par or sub 1000. Canteen and bar staff commented on how bad it was.

Ditto the South v Ravens game about a month ago. 2,000 or so reported. I would be staggered if there were 500 more people for that match than the recent South v Dogs game which drew 1500.

But I guess I'm just paranoid perhaps? ;)
SAFC- 60 years...
StKFC- 58 years..
saintal
Coach

Has liked: 358 times
Been liked: 447 times

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL