Round 8 - North v Port - Post game

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Round 8 - North v Port - Post game

Postby BBQ » Sun May 25, 2014 11:10 pm

Not cool in this day and age or any other considering all our clubs have indigenous or players from other countries we easily forget in a moment of passion but i still don't see the P.A.F.C. listed with Mary Mc Killop
BBQ
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 6 times

Postby dedja » Sun May 25, 2014 11:13 pm

Booney wrote:
topsywaldron wrote:
Booney wrote:
Macca19 wrote:To win each quarter despite losing two players in the first 10 minutes was a great effort and showed the heart of our great footy club out there.

All class those North supporters - one got reported for racial abuse against Jake Neade.

They are indeed the classiest of classy SANFL fans.

I must have dreamt the cheery 'p**fter g**k c*unt' Sudjai Cook was getting called from the outer at Alberton a few years back.

You still come in here? ;)

Yes, sure, all clubs have poor performing fans and no club is exempt. North have their fare share though.

Big call, Spelly, do you have any stats on DPCC*?

* Dickheads Per Club Capita
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men
dedja
Coach

Has liked: 222 times
Been liked: 1043 times

Postby Jimmy » Mon May 26, 2014 11:35 am

The recovery session showed the 2nd knee injury, a shocking dislocation. Looked like the bloke had eyes only for the other ruckman, no idea his intention* but I think next time he plays, probably in 2015, he won't try that again. Looked very awkward.
Carn the blues!!!!!
Jimmy
Coach

Has liked: 125 times
Been liked: 44 times

Postby Aerie » Mon May 26, 2014 11:49 am

Jimmy wrote:The recovery session showed the 2nd knee injury, a shocking dislocation. Looked like the bloke had eyes only for the other ruckman, no idea his intention* but I think next time he plays, probably in 2015, he won't try that again. Looked very awkward.

Don't think Renouf did anything wrong - most ruckman will have a look to see where the opposition is coming from when going up for a centre bounce.

He slipped on the cricket pitch area. How long until SANFL Ovals won't be allowed to be shared with Cricket Clubs or the AFL Reserves teams will only play on ovals up to AFL standard (i.e. drop in pitches - which won't happen at Grade level)?
Aerie
Coach

Has liked: 152 times
Been liked: 513 times

Postby Jimmy » Mon May 26, 2014 12:06 pm

Aerie wrote:
Jimmy wrote:The recovery session showed the 2nd knee injury, a shocking dislocation. Looked like the bloke had eyes only for the other ruckman, no idea his intention* but I think next time he plays, probably in 2015, he won't try that again. Looked very awkward.

Don't think Renouf did anything wrong - most ruckman will have a look to see where the opposition is coming from when going up for a centre bounce.

He slipped on the cricket pitch area. How long until SANFL Ovals won't be allowed to be shared with Cricket Clubs or the AFL Reserves teams will only play on ovals up to AFL standard (i.e. drop in pitches - which won't happen at Grade level)?

I agree, did nothing wrong, but you missed the point. He never looked at the ball. Yeah guys will see where the other bloke is coming from but then they look at the ball. Kinda gives the impression he was playing the man. Like I said, hell want to play the ball next time he plays.

But anyway, who are the replacement ruckman for the power reserves?
Carn the blues!!!!!
Jimmy
Coach

Has liked: 125 times
Been liked: 44 times

Postby Booney » Mon May 26, 2014 12:09 pm

Bruggemann (193 / 98 ) has held his own rucking around the ground and Haren ( 198 /92 ) has also shown some promise.

Redden and Renouf out for the year, so alot rests with these two players.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7535 times
Been liked: 10842 times

Postby SANFLnut » Mon May 26, 2014 3:50 pm

Wonder if this is the start of Port coming back to the field or just an anomaly. They've finished a few games this year with a limited bench and still won. Usually tough for an SANFL side to do so. Next team to knock them off will gain a big advantage over their rivals if Port don't lose too many other games.
SANFLnut
Reserves

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 65 times
Grassroots Team: Happy Valley

Postby Macca19 » Mon May 26, 2014 4:33 pm

There could be 5 changes to the side this week.
Macca19
League - Best 21

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 10 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby SANFLnut » Mon May 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Who are the 5 expected outs?
SANFLnut
Reserves

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 65 times
Grassroots Team: Happy Valley

Postby Jim05 » Mon May 26, 2014 7:01 pm

Obviously Heath, Renouf and someone to replace Hartlett.
Who else?
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1127 times
Been liked: 3569 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL