Rnd 4 - Norwood v Port @ Adelaide Oval (Fri N 24/4)

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Rnd 4 - Norwood v Port @ Adelaide Oval (Fri N 24/4)

Postby topsywaldron » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:33 pm

Never said the players didn't try but know that their overlords don't care if they win or lose.

Would the Powrr hierarchy allow an AFL listed player with a sore spot to come back on if the game was in the balance?

Case closed.
'People are not stupid. They know when they are being conned. And two reserves teams operating in a League competition will reduce it to a farce, a competition without a soul.'

Dion Hayman 24th July 2013
topsywaldron
Veteran

Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 218 times

Postby Booney » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:41 am

wristwatcher wrote:
topsywaldron wrote:About the level of response I'd expect.

By the rules of their license to play in the comp, Luke Wilson shouldn't be playing for Port this year, even in the scratch match outfit he's running around in . However he is.

And you even have the temerity to complain when people claim Port do whatever they want.

Have some more of that Kool Aid Booney, sure tastes nice doesn't it.

Your constant insinuation that the Port players don't care if they win makes you sound like an ignominious buffoon. I went to the game as a neutral and saw a good contest where guys crunched in and gave their all. I don't normally reply to your rubbish but seriously get a clue. I can respect that we have differing opinions but the notion of league footballers not trying is beyond stupid.

Topsy's all over what we do at Alberton mate, he doesn't need a clue, he's got facts, probably got it all in writing*.

Perhaps instead of moaning on here he should write to the SANFL and get clarification on Wilson, or ask his clubs management to do so.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7525 times
Been liked: 10831 times

Postby topsywaldron » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:18 pm

The closed circle of Alberton paranoia continues then. Excellent.

I do note with interest not even Booney bothers to contend that Port care about the Magpies results these days.
'People are not stupid. They know when they are being conned. And two reserves teams operating in a League competition will reduce it to a farce, a competition without a soul.'

Dion Hayman 24th July 2013
topsywaldron
Veteran

Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 218 times

Postby Booney » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:08 pm

topsywaldron wrote:The closed circle of Alberton paranoia continues then. Excellent.

I do note with interest not even Booney bothers to contend that Port care about the Magpies results these days.

Why would I bother, can you imagine the response from the "pure" supporters?

No point aiming a spot light at people who jump at shadows.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7525 times
Been liked: 10831 times

Postby teaoby » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:40 pm

topsywaldron wrote:Never said the players didn't try but know that their overlords don't care if they win or lose.

Would the Powrr hierarchy allow an AFL listed player with a sore spot to come back on if the game was in the balance?

Case closed.

The Crows certainly haven't! Mich Grigg hasn't been seen in a 4th Quarter in a couple of weeks due to being an emergency!
I thought they were going to "play to the line"
beards dont kill people, people with beards kill people
teaoby
Reserves

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 11 times

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL