Search found 41 matches

Return

Re: The South Australian Political Landscape

Libs have never been good at economics it's called a mortgage. Everyone understands you pay off your debt (mortgage) over time.

This bullshit about 'we're going to have the budget back in surplus by year x' is rubbish, both sides say that crap because it appeals to a few idiots so good luck to them.
by Gozu
Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Death Penalty

The death penalty isn't a deterrent..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

To simplify it as you need it to be, if the death penalty was a deterrent then states/countries with the death penalty should have zero % crime rates. Would you agree?

Many have tried to survey the crims that have been executed to see whether they would re-offend but unfortunately none responded because they were ... well ... faarking dead.
by dedja
Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The South Australian Political Landscape

You wouldn't have snuck up on him as good as you think...

He would have smelled you coming :)
by bennymacca
Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Maybe, but the SA Labor party have used up all of these though ...

by dedja
Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can see Labor's cunning plan now
52% of SA's eligible voters will be public servants :Hangman:
by Jimmy_041
Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Federal Liberal minister Christopher Pyne today described the new Labor government as “illegitimate”.

“Jay Weatherill’s government is an illegitimate government,” he told reporters in Canberra.

Pyne said the Liberals had achieved 53 per cent of the two-party preferred vote in the March 15 state election.

He argued this showed the electorate boundaries were drafted in such a way that Labor could win the election with 47 per cent of the vote.

“That needs to be closely looked at,” he said.

Marshall said this morning that “I believe Jay Weatherill doesn’t have a mandate to govern”.

http://indaily.com.au/news/2014/03/24/liberals-squeal-labor-promises-to-change/

Where do the Libs find these idiots, elections are decided on who wins the most seats not the most votes overall and Pyne fails to mention the Howard govt of which he was a part of not winning the majority vote at the '98 federal election but won the most seats so continued to govern.

in fact, contrary to other places (or so i believe, happy to stand corrected), SA is mandated to redraw the election boundaries after every single election to try and get the boundaries to reflect the overall vote. so whilst its true that the two party preferred might have been higher for the libs, it tells me that labor have campaigned better in marginal seats.

calling the government illegitimate is just blatantly ridiculous, and actually undermines the democratic process imo. there is nothing wrong with a minority government, and in a way i think it can sometimes achieve better outcomes than a government where there is a strong majority.

the advantage is that issues that typically could be swept under the carpet are brought into focus. the flipside is that you end up pandering to a small number of people with the balance of power.

in my mind it would be much better off if it was more acceptable to cross the floor to vote with the thoughts of your constituents rather than along party lines, though i doubt this will ever happen.
by bennymacca
Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Also time to tell Pyne and Bernardi to permanently move to Canberra and STFU about local matters

especially when its clear that the libs havent done well in cultivating the moderate liberal vote. their country vote is as strong as ever, but thats not where the battle is won.

honestly i think the libs would have won easily if they better differentiated themselves from the federal liberal and presented themselves as more moderate
by bennymacca
Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: (Miscellaneous debris)

Unfortunately last nights episode of Keating was the 4th and final episode, they were fantastic and he was from the days when politicans actually had ideological views and personal opinions, not the cardboard cut-outs we've been served up by both sides in recent times. Even Howard tried to be as bland and inoffensive as possible until the ideological mask came off in 2004 when he got control of the Senate and gave us WorkChoices.

There might be a few episodes of Keating on ABC iView if you missed it. I'll get the DVD when it comes out because I want to watch all four of them again and it will sit nicely alongside my Keating!-The Musical DVD ;)
by Gozu
Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's a fair point, but I'm sure that constituents were saying, "where are the visionaries" during the Playford and Menzies eras (names I mention, as those gentlemen are very much respected and seen as visionaries). We don't recognise visionaries until well after the fact.

Personally, while South Road has many bumps to iron out, I think the works to get the Southern Expressway multi-directional, the Superway, the Fatchen Northern Expressway, Adelaide Oval and developing a new hospital are pretty visionary. Most of us, however, get caught in the politics of the moment and don't see it that way.
If you look at the Libs original plans for the hospital, rebuild it on the current site, and the Adelaide Oval, build a second stadium, I don't think they were visionary.
It has taken a lot of guts from the State Government to get all of those projects off the ground. Whether we'll all regard it as visionary, only time will tell.
by Dogwatcher
Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: (Miscellaneous debris)

This April fools joke from Crikey's Bernard Keane had me going for a bit:

Tony Abbott has made two political appointments to the SBS, with ex-minister Sophie Mirabella to chair the board that will now include News Corporation columnist Piers Akerman.

http://www.crikey.com.au/2014/04/01/political-appointments-mirabella-to-chair-sbs-board-ackerman-joins/
by Gozu
Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: T20 World Cup

Hopefully we take this comp a bit more seriously next time. Playing Hodge, Hogg, Bollinger and even Haddin when there was an opportunity to expose young talent with a view to next years ODI World Cup.
by LBT
Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Opposition leader Watch

really good article about the failings of labor in recent times, particularly with their failure to differentiate themselves on key issues, especially on those issues where left and right are usually ideologically separate, asylum seeker policy for one.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-10/green-labor-plays-the-losing-game-of-imitation/5379688
by bennymacca
Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott/Liberal Govt Watch

So bully once again all you can resort to is "well they did it first"

Abbot, time and time again, and again, and again, and again pilloried Gillard for her introduction of a carbon tax, and now it's all good for him to do the same just because they did it?

Pretty childish really.
by bennymacca
Fri May 02, 2014 11:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I cringed during the whole Q & A show, it was awful. Pyne did himself no favours. It is always an awkward time right before budget. We see it every year where Ministers from both sides refuse to answer questions and say wait until the budget is released. It’s frustrating but really that is the way it works. They would be better in the couple of week leading up the budget to deal with other topics on Q & A.

Mark Trevorrow said he was going to try and bring the Abbott Government down before going on the show. I guess that is his right but really I don’t think he added one interesting comment the whole night. He just made jokes, faces and smug remarks at Pyne. Again that’s up to him but it really made for poor television. He came across as someone that hates the Government but really didn’t know why except it was the popular thing to do.

The other thing that derails Q & A is long questions. Last night every audience member felt it was their time to make a speech. To be honest I don’t really care what a Western Sydney Uni student thinks of the current Government, just ask a hard direct question and get on with it. The calling out during panel member responses just made for poor television.

If people want to protest then that is their right but I don’t think it helped their cause much last night. Obviously the majority of the audience went in there with one goal, maybe they felt like they achieved it but I think they missed a good opportunity to really ask some hard questions and perhaps saved the protesting for another time.
by ca
Tue May 06, 2014 10:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't know how we do it, but politicians should be more held to account for telling blatant lies.

we vote them out!!!

simple

but then we vote in the Opposition who have previously lied to us

I say we vote Clive Palmer cos he hasn't lied to us as Prime Minister

Yep. When there are only 2 options Its like asking whether you like your shit sandwich with Tomato or BBQ sauce.

I would more thinking some sort of contempt of parliament. Or just a change in discourse in general where it gets back to being about long term ideas and less about grubby politicking.
by bennymacca
Wed May 14, 2014 12:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The coalition under Abbott is just a propaganda machine. He uses the media to not only get his point of view across but disgraceful distorts and perpetuates outright lies in order to support his position.

A few examples.

Budget Emergency & Labor's debt disaster

If this is true, then why is his government INCREASING spending over the forward estimates ... thats right, increasing it, not decreasing it.

The pre-budget release of the completely political 'it's Labor's budget mess we're fixing' was classic propaganda, the stuff that North Korea would have been proud of.

Also, he has repeatedly decided the need to curb increasing spending on pensions. I'm not sure how Labor contributed to this long standing issue because they didn't. In fact, it was Labor under Hawke/Keating that introduced the Super Guarantee that we all now enjoy, and it was the previous Labor government under Rudd/Gillard that proposed to increase the Super Guarantee from 9% to 12% but was vehemently opposed by the coalition.

Budget Deficits

The Budget claims that 2014-2015 is forecast to deliver a $30B deficit with their budget measures, an improvement of $20B from the estimated position ($50B) due to Budget measures, therefore claiming a fiscal windfall of $20B due to their superior financial management. They also claimed the the previous Labor government 'cooked the books' to come up with their estimates. Well $8B of this $20B budget improvement comes from manipulating the Reserve Bank, effectively cooking the books as they accused Labor of doing. A significant portion of the remaining 'savings' are just cost shifting to the States and Territories, like reducing Health and Education payments. Then to make sure they have the best chance of getting there, the government rips unprecedented massive amounts out of the foreign aid budget, hoping that the xenophobia that drives the 'illegal boat crisis' will allow them to get away with it without too much scrutiny.

Health and Education

It is widely accepted that approx $80B LESS will be funded by the Federal Government for Health and Education over then next 10 years. This is a $80B cost shift from the Federal government to the States and territories. Gonski and NDIS pre-election commitments have been broken.

University funding will be reduced by approx 20%, with the shortfall to be recovered by allowing the Universities to set their own fees from 2016. Student repayments of HELP will increase due to the interest rate increasing from 2% to possibly 6%. A double whinny for Uni students.

The Federal government is trying to divert attention from this cost shifting in education and health by creating a health and medical research fund, which will be funded by the $7 co-payment for doctors visits. The figures of a $20B fund are impressive, but remember that overall the government will be cutting funding to the sector. I have worked and am currently associated with health and medical research so the fund is a great thing, but unfortunately created by deceit and by ripping out funding the Universities, who will therefore have LESS funding for their own research.

GST

Abbott and his colleagues consistently stated prior to the election that thy have no plans to increase the rate of GST, claiming that to change the rate all States have to unanimously agree. Well actually, they DON'T. The Federal government has the power to change the rate of the GST without the unanimous approval of the States.

Also, with their clear strategy of starving the States of funding in Health and Education, they have deliberately setup a fight with the States, in order to goad them into requesting and demanding more funding. Anyone's guess what will happen? Yes, that's right, the GST rate will increase and the States will be blamed for it by the Federal government, even though they (the Feds) deliberated caused the issue.

Stop playing politics and allow us to govern

This is the genius of Tony Abbott. From the day he became opposition leader, he had a very clear and deliberate strategy to throw every parliamentary convention out the window. Bi-partisanship was dead.

He requested the suspension of standing orders so many times we lost count. This was a calculated move to allow him to grandstand in parliament and grab media headlines to get his message across. He used politics at every opportunity, and on many occasions when it was totally inappropriate.

He also is the master of repeating his message ad-infinitum with his infamous '3 word slogans'. Listen very carefully to the way he speaks. He very deliberately doesn't try to accuse the Labor party or his opponents, he does it in a way of commentary to strong suggest that what he says is fact. Most journos fall for it every time and rarely question him on it. It's a very clever way to get a message across and to be part of the everyone's thinking.

Now in government, he has appointed the most partisan speaker in living memory who so blatantly is favouring the government in parliament that's its an embarrassment. This is to ensure that Labor doesn't resort to the tactics that he so successfully employed himself in opposition.

So he used his infamous 'wrecking ball' to make parliament and the act of governing almost impossible, regardless of how competent or otherwise the Labor government was at the time.

He has almost single handedly brought down any respect the electorate had in politicians and the running of parliament.

But now that he is in government, any attempt to make his government responsible for their actions is met with the 'you' re playing politics' response. Let us govern he says. Well, this is where the karma bus revs up.

So im summary, this government will no doubt in my mind be looked at as the most deceitful in living memory, and will drag it so far to the right that in years to come, it wouldn't be totally outrageous to suggest that John Howard may himself disassociate himself from it as Malcolm Fraser has clearly done in opposing his former party for so long.

I'm not confident that Labor has the ability to capitalise on the absolute gift that has been presented to them by Abbott. Labor has no real right to expect to form government for at least 6 years. The action of the current government has given them hope, and I'm an certain that Abbott will be brought down by his own party to save themselves from disaster when the enormity of what they have setup with this budget takes hold. Malcolm Turnbill will drag the party towards the centre where they belong.

We can only hope.
by dedja
Thu May 15, 2014 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

lol, why would you want to be shut in with that mob? i dare say he is in that bunker, and calmly telling his federal bretheren that its full ;)
by tipper
Mon May 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hamilton-Smith defects to Labor

Always amuses how these plods get to be called the "Honorable Mr Spud"

I said to one of them one day "too bad you don't actually earn the title"
by Jimmy_041
Wed May 28, 2014 3:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hamilton-Smith defects to Labor

Roxy the Rat Girl wrote:Love the Tisers headline - TRAITOR

Murdoch gonna Murdoch
by bennymacca
Wed May 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Abbott/Liberal Govt Watch

"It is clear that many Australians do not have any great respect for the scientific method or scientific practice. It seems way too common to regard science as just another belief system, nothing but boffin-based opinion. The result is that science is permitted no special claim to truth, which is a very dangerous, essentially mediaeval, state of affairs. What on Earth has happened?"

http://m.theage.com.au/comment/tony-abbott-is-a-liar-its-a-mathematical-truth-20140529-zrs5h.html#ixzz336roX4RK
by bennymacca
Fri May 30, 2014 8:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

God save Aus…and us!!

Tony Abbott asks the Queen, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government?
Are there any tips you can give me?"

"Well," said the Queen,

"The most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Abbott then asked,

"But how do I know if the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen took a sip of champagne.

"Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle, watch"
The Queen pushed a button on her intercom.
"Please send Prince Charles in here, would you?"

Prince Charles walked into the room and said,
"Yes, Mummy?"

The Queen smiled and said,

"Answer me this please Charlie.
Your mother and father have a child.
It is not your brother and it is not your sister.
Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, Prince Charles answered

"That would be me."

"Yes! Very good." said the Queen.

Tony Abbott went back home to Australia by Qantas

He decided to ask Joe Hockey the same question.
"Joe, answer this for me."

"Your mother and your father have a child.
It's not your brother and it's not your sister.
Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," said Hockey.

"Let me get back to you on that one."
He went to his advisors and asked everyone, but none could give him an answer.

Frustrated, Hockey went to the toilet, and found Clive Palmer there.

Joe Hockey went up to him and asked,
"Hey Clive, see if you can answer this question."
"Shoot Joe."
Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister.
Who is it?"

Clive Palmer answered,

"That's easy, it's me!"

Joe Hockey grinned, and said, "Good answer Clive, I see it all now!"

Joe Hockey then, went back to find Tony Abbott.
"Tony, I did some research, and I have the answer to that riddle."

"It's Clive Palmer"

Tony Abbott got up, stomped over to Joe Hockey, and angrily yelled into his face,

"No! You bloody idiot! It's Prince Charles!"

.. . AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS PRECISELY WHAT'S GOING ON IN CANBERRA
by gossipgirl
Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Q's Colognes

Hazbeen wrote:Do you have "sex panther" :lol:

That's too much responsibility for one man.
by Q.
Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 AFL Grand Final - Hawthorn v Sydney

Tippett and Buddy cleared weighted down by the money bags tied around their waists.
Eat a massive bag of dicks you cheating flogs.
Suck $hit Buddy, could of been going for 3 in a row next year you dog.
Port should be worried now, id expect Ryder to get a phone call within the next hour and no doubt the AFL will fund the move
by Red Rocket
Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Hills Cricket (HCA, TVCA & A&EH) 2014/15.

I see strath are putting in turf training pitches. It always amazed me that clubs with turf decks don't have turf to train on. Defies logic really.

Agreed, but I think the cost of installation and ongoing management are big reasons why they don't or can't. Strath must be doing OK financially.

Amazed ? Seriously Newkid?
Yes, in an ideal world turf practice pitches would be great BUT do you have any idea of the cost and time involved in the upkeep of a center square for small country clubs? It's a luxury for country clubs to have turf pitches to start with let alone have turf practice pitches.
With some good management, Club can organize center wicket practice from time to time anyway.
In regards to Strath putting in turf practice pitches, it certainly helps that one of their players is a fully qualified curator who has the expertise, time and desire to install and maintain them. Would still be a significant cost involved id imagine?
by jackpot jim
Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

40 over one dayers, 1pm until 6pm. God's gift to cricketers.

Short days, juniors don't run into senior start times, still time for good players to make a ton, get to bat/bowl every single week, no full days in the field, sensible over rate so don't finish at 7pm.

Oh, but the spinners won't bowl. Well bowl them then. Captains choose who bowls.

Oh, but the younger blokes won't get a bat. Well bat them then. Captains choose the batting order.

Oh, but you get more time to bat with two dayers. No you don't. Teams get 80 overs per fortnight to bat no matter if it's one or two dayers.

Oh, but it's not real cricket. Neither are two dayers. Real cricket is five days long, goes from 11 til 6 and still might end in a draw after all that time.

Oh, but we'll create a generation of sloggers. Better to create a generation that don't play at all?
by Tony Clifton
Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

perhaps the Strath boys can't play spin?
Strath boys loved ashbournes spin today in particular Luke cousins who had a huge day out hitting 216 no. Cousy batted the full 70 overs & even the great stats man perry jones could not remember the last time someone made 200 plus at strath. Strathalbyn ended up 9/365 & fowlston finished with 5/130 odd off 30 overs. Let's hope Luke can carry his form in to tomorrow's 20/20 vs Nairne at strath.
Nairne look well on there way to getting an outright v wistow which I think could be happening a lot this year for the boys on the hill. At least they had the guts to stay up in a grade I guess unlike some other team :oops:
by kickittome
Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fair enough RTRG - sometimes it takes a big man to apologise, so kudos to you there.

As an overall statement I think we all want to see the more talented players, striving to play at the higher levels. I understand your point about a player dominating a C Grade game, and therefore making it less enjoyable for the "regular" C graders, and the contest as such becoming a farce. That's not what any club wants. It's up to the clubs to be vigilant as much as possible that they are fielding their more talented players in the higher grades, and leaving the lower grades to the blokes who "should" be there, so they too can enjoy their Saturday afternoon. We all want to win, the majority realise that you can't expect to win every week, and that an even contest, played in good spirit, and a few beers after play is what we all want.... After all its community cricket!
by Corona Man
Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Roxy the Rat Girl wrote:
jackpot jim wrote:Could be a bit depleted this week due to Weddings (FFS )

Who the @#$% gets married during cricket season? :?

Inconsiderate pricks that have no respect for our great game. :lol:
by jackpot jim
Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Roxy the Rat Girl wrote:Damm rain :evil:

Creeks 4/156 off 48 overs when the rain set in and play Abandoned for the day.
Creeks to face 11 overs next week whilst the "Bulls" will have 59 overs.
The early day definitely an advantage for Ashbourne
At this stage looks to be a 50/50 game next week
by jackpot jim
Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R.I.P. Phillip Hughes

I was dubious when Clarke took over as captain as I wasn't sure his record supported him gaining that honour. His performance since taking over the role has certainly put paid any concerns I had. Both his captaincy & batting have been terrific. This week however has shown beyond that what a great individual & leader he truly is.
by Sharksta
Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Hills Cricket (HCA, TVCA & A&EH)

Jackpot I know certain clubs have people on the executive committee as well, one who was very heavily involved in the proposal, was he allowed to vote? I would hope not! Simple fact is I was speaking to guys from other associations and they are shocked that this Comp would make this decision. It's going to fun to watch when it goes downhill!

I believe ALL the Executive members voted on the proposal as they are eligible to do.
Strath put up the motion as Nairne did several seasons ago. Only difference was Nairnes didnt specify 50 overs but just 1 day cricket iirc.
Strath specified 50 overs which i believe was unpopular bcos of the potential length of the day.
Several rounds of 45 over games were trialed 2 seasons ago and seemed to work ok.
Langhorne Creek proposed an amendment to 45 overs max and this became the motion.
Woodside made a further amendment of 40 overs but that was defeated.
45 overs was voted on and was accepted with the 2/3rds majority required.
I am extremely confident that any executives associated with any club make their decisions independent of their clubs viewpoints.
Any changes are always going to be unpopular with certain players / clubs
I know of quite a few players who were anti their own clubs view on this which just shows how hard it is to please all.
Unfortunately the A Grade competition has been in decline in recent years and a club exercised their right to vote for a changed structure and the process ran its course.
If any clubs are unhappy with the process they are more than welcome to put motions forward to change the constitution and the process.
Im still amazed that an executive position remained unfilled after so many have an opinion about how things should be.

Once we get into the season some might be saying why didnt we do this years ago? And if by seasons end, Like Roxy said, if things have gone down hill, then changes can be made , even reverting back to a 2 day competition if there's support for it.
Personally i'd love to see 2 day cricket come back in some form in coming years but the practicality of it isnt like it was 30 - 40 years ago.
by jackpot jim
Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cmon Jaxkpot give me a break! You think those on the exec wouldn't go against there clubs view? thats ridiculous! I believe those votes shouldn't count!

I think that the members of the Executive committee past and present are genuinely independent with the well being of the Association foremost in their minds rather than their own clubs interests when it comes to voting on issues such as this.

You have every right not to embrace the same view and i respect that.

Maybe youre right in that the Executive shouldn't be casting votes but thats how the constitution is written and any club is able to put forward a motion to change it if they feel the need to.

Which ever way the vote went there were always gonna be disappointed and frustrated thoughts on the matter.
by jackpot jim
Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I completely agree with you Jackpot, it's all to easy for people to sit on the sidelines whining without any inclination to do anything.
FWIW I'm looking forward to this AEHCA season and as others have said before if the one dayers don't work, I'm sure there are motions in place that can reverse the changes.

If he was such a commanding leader finnis would be in the A grade?
Ha. The bloke literally pioneered the club's rise from the dead. Try again.

You seem like a top bloke of good charater - you know, not afraid to make sweeping statements and baseless remarks while taking pot shots at people all the while hiding behind an alter-ego. If only I had that courage...
by scott
Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

inside word wrote:What was voted in last night roxy?

They voted in five day test matches :D
by Tony Clifton
Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tony Clifton wrote:

Only for finals
by jackpot jim
Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

jackpot jim wrote:
Tony Clifton wrote:

Only for finals

To be played over 5 Sundays!
by Corona Man
Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dutchy wrote:Posts have been deleted here, outing members is against site rules, anymore of this will result in a ban, please debate vigorously but always abide by the site's rules please.

resisting.urge.to.add.the.word.MASS.in.appropriate.spot :lol:
by Footy Chick
Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Langhorne Creek into the CLH T20 Grand Final at Adelaide Oval for the 2nd successive year to defend their title after disposing of Central Broken Hill and then Meadows at Loxton on Sunday. Fantastic effort to have now recorded 21 T20 wins on the trot dating back to 2014
by jackpot jim
Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |