Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Great Southern Cricket Association

The Ferret wrote:i think he just wants a little pump up. everyone to tell him how good the shoes are. well here goes.....

You did good, well done!!!

Shoes always up and about early, usually about March when they become inconsistent :D :D
by sportsfan
Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

Bad day for Cove a beating,bad supporters and the Pres attempting to snuff out rumours at Presos of a change of Coach for season 2018. Could be the rumours are because they have been courting a recently finished SANFL assistant who thinks he is a good thing.

Time to change your grassroots team Vics? I occasionally scroll these pages whilst having a shit at work. Haven't seen a positive post about your "grassroots club" for a very long time.
by sportsfan
Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

Reading between the lines here & purely speculating as I do not know all of the facts.

It just seems a little ironic that 1 - 2 years ago the council proposed to build a bmx track & soccer pitches at O'halloran hill but it was scrapped because it exceeded what was put aside for the project, then earlier this year (as afc mentioned previously) it was minuted at a council meeting to explore the option of relocating the footy club. I believe possibly to Capella Oval (near skate ramp) & bring the soccer juniors from there up to the main complex.

Whilst the soccer club certainly wouldn't be complaining about the current situation, the main issue for the last few years is the need for a larger or separate facilities due to soccer's growing popularity & women's footy boosting the footy club participants. I'm sure if the council invested in building a new oval in the vacant paddock or decent clubrooms at an alternate ground (Capella for instance) there could be a good resolution for the 2 major sports clubs in the area. Let's just hope that all parties can come to a sensible resolution in the coming weeks.
by sportsfan
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |