Blighty Teasdale
Magpie Mafia
The Dukes
Killer Wombats
Jobby's Elite
Duromine Dependant
We Brown as one
Woolballs.

and after the first round of finals we saw some very strong results from most sides, with all but one team scoring over 2400. Blighty teasdale (2502) were unlucky to come up against the Wombats (2655), who nailed their highest score of the season, so the wombats get a week off . Woolballs (2457) managed to beat Jobbby's elite (2449) in the closest game of the round, which sets them up against Blighty this weekend.

Magpie Mafia (2418) got up in another close one over The Dukes (2400) to book themselves a week off. that leaves the Dukes to face a storming Duromine dependant (2584) who had the biggest win of the weekend over We Brown as one (2373)

while We Brown as one, and Jobby's elite are out of the finals, their scores will still count towards their overall and may help determine any (extra) promotions in the 2020 season, so should still keep half an eye on their teams.

apologies that i have absolutely none of REB's flair ;)
by tipper
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you are looking forward to

just submitted a job application, so im looking forward to seeing how ill do.

its the first time in over 10 years ive applied for something (i have been happy in my little rut ;) ) but i have been slowly feeling like a change for some time now, and i spotted something that i think i could do really well at, its on better money, and its closer to home.

so now the challenge if i get it will be getting out of here without one of those "farewell morning teas" that everyone seems so fond of... ugh.
by tipper
Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

amber_fluid wrote:
Corona Man wrote:Tomorrow.

The return of Active Wear Girl, here in known as G Banger Girl.

You gonna be able to sleep tonight?

well, he wont have to worry about rolling out of bed....
by tipper
Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

in summary, end of year concerts give me the shits ;)
I find it ironic that mother nature always seems to know when there's EOY school concerts on and she ensures that it's 38 degrees with 100% humidity.

thankfully one year the weather got me out of the concert early. it started raining so i had to go take the car home as i had taken the roof off it, gosh darn it, i was so upset ;)

Does Psyber have two Logins?

lol, im not that rich*. and i doubt he'd ever be seen dead in a Jeep

*or that old ;)
by tipper
Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

I think he would of had a clear mind, a good distraction from thinking about a big game, Sunday would of came around just like that. His opponent would of been thinking of footy 24/7, sipping coffees, havin a punt, watching powerpoints, lounging around watching the clock. That's of course if his opponent wasn't a top up player who might of been line-marking too.

lol. if Josh's week leading up to the grand final was so much better for preperation i look forward to the crows and power getting all of their players day jobs out in the sun all week next season, instead of all of the rehab and training they do.
by tipper
Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott/Liberal Govt Watch

Cant have a weeks holiday?

No-one else that can runt he country for a week?

My oath he can, he deserves his leave like all of us, but, when you're the PM there's certain sacrifices to be made, surely?

There's no doubt he's under enormous pressure on several fronts, to slip off on leave without letting anyone know ( the PM's office made no announcement about it ) is poor and that's not just my opinion, look at social media on the topic.

Do we know for sure he is in Hawaii? Surely the media would have got a photo by now?

Im not saying he shouldn't be here, but I think we are all getting a little bit outraged about anything currently.

For mine it looks worse because the pressure he's under. The fires in NSW, the budget being torn to pieces, the economy stalling, now's the time to roll up the sleeves, not the put the out of office on.

personally, after he critiscised others for going to dinner during the black saturday bushfires, his disappearing act is massively hypocritical. and going away without any announcement shows he absolutely knows its terrible timing

not that hypocrisy from our politicians is anything new
by tipper
Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott/Liberal Govt Watch

Nothing changes for a reason.

A federal ICAC would be a good start and we should all be demanding it regardless of who we voted for.

i see no problem with running a federal ICAC.

just like they say every time the pollies bring in some invasive law for us plebs, if they have nothing to hide they have nothing to fear
by tipper
Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fundraiser for Lightning McQueen

I work in the CBD monday to friday LM, if you want a beer at lunch time for a break and some fresh air, let me know and its on me.
by tipper
Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

air con for the whole building here has decided its had enough. been steadily getting warmer, and more humid in here for the last hour.

if this keeps up much longer im triggering the fire alarm and going home.
by tipper
Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Which safooty posters would you like to meet and why?

i think youd be a lot less likely to talk shit about me after you met me in person sandle child.
Why? Are you big? Athletic? Fit?

Are you a ruckman?

If so, i'm in the market for one! 8) :D

yes, hell no, hell no

played b grade ruckman in the country a VERY long time ago, and i was rubbish at it, so no.

id be more suitable as a drinking buddy on the sidelines :)
by tipper
Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Which safooty posters would you like to meet and why?

Lol awesome :Hangman:

We'll try for a bit more notice next time mate.

it all came together last minute like it was meant to be.

happy to do it again though, obviously, just let me know the time and place :)

I walked out of the pokes $80 up after dropping $4 in so I'm happy to come back!

Good to meet you, BTW.

same to you boonster. you are taller in person than the image i had in my head ;)

was good to see you too LM. and many thanks for the lift home afterwards.
by tipper
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

Proud of you tipper, stopping a bloke from doing his job.
He wasn't hurting anyone. Blame the news stations showing the footage, not the bloke given the orders to operate the camera.

thats the point. its not his job. they cant show that sort of footage on the news anyway.

how would you feel if it was your loved one lying dead on the road, having someone like that film it all for their own personal gratification?

stuff him. id happily do it again.
by tipper
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

gotta get our moneys worth out of those taxes
by tipper
Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

text from the missus this morning when i asked about doing something on my own on the mothers day weekend. (camping and a long range shooting competition)

"well its up to you, im not going to complain if you do"

its completely a trap, but im still going to do it. :lol:

i keep telling her i dont take hints 8)
by tipper
Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Just had a meeting at work to discuss the on going situation with staff, one bloke who has openly called this all a sham when asked about what we just spoke about ( the restrictions the PM put in place last night ) said he didn't see it, he was at a family BBQ.

I may have to be spoken too by my boss, I unleashed. You need to start having someone film these things so that the rest of us can enjoy the show.

Bonus points if the camera person is also the recipient. "Just hold this phone for a second" Boom.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
by tipper
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking at the purchases doesnt mean stopping them though. This could just be another government "look, we are doing something about it" without actually doing anything effective about it...

by tipper
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2020 Season

its a bit irrelevant for him Booney. he wont be able to drive for the next 6 months at least
by tipper
Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2020 Season

Not sure why it matters how long it took, doesn’t lessen the incident at all.

Also really staggers me why the public need to know this has happened and why they are outraged they were not told straight away. Actually had nothing to do with any of us.

One question about Stengle, driving an unregistered car, I would have thought he may have had a sponsors car?

Not overly hard to do these day. Only have to miss one email and then your done. Talking from experience. :D

How does one receive an email notifying of pending registration?

can sign up for digital renewal notices now. have it sent via email or text, and you can select the period before it is due that it is sent out.

there has also been direct debit rego renewals for years, which like LM said, you get a text or email a week before the money is due, and another one when it is processed. as long as there is money in the account, you dont even have to lift a finger to renew it. and if it fails, DPTI will try again 3 days later, with yet more emails telling you about the retry. and if it fails a second time, you still get a paper renewal sent out

PM me if you want a hand setting any of it up
by tipper
Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Im not fussed how they use my information.

Im slightly concerned they can dictate my freedom based on what products i have to purchase and use. Not sure im comfortable with that.
I'll be concerned if they're dictating after this has all blown over.. for now i'm not fussed.

I see childcare centres are mandating immunisations up to date after August or kids cant attend - would've thought there would've been a bit more sooking about that from people.

My kids are immunised so im not as fussed.

But surely we have to at least have the conversation about whether its right the government can force what we put in our own body.

no we dont. the government isnt forcing it on anyone,

if people dont want to vaccinate their kids, they just cant access that service. big difference
by tipper
Fri May 01, 2020 3:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mate, plandemic has already been thoroughly debunked. Its completely horse shit, so please stop sharing it around.

And i dont think you understand what "free speech" means, and what rules you have to follow on a private businesses website.

But whatever, keep peddling your madeup bullshit as facts

Here ya go apache, a link debunking plandemic, and its not from the msm

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3200847949947918&id=969547213078014

Lets see you claim everything in there is fake news ot something
by tipper
Mon May 11, 2020 3:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mate, plandemic has already been thoroughly debunked. Its completely horse shit, so please stop sharing it around.

And i dont think you understand what "free speech" means, and what rules you have to follow on a private businesses website.

Give me the link where it has been de bunked I am not saying it is right or wrong but we need debate so we can debunk all these alternative thoughts and views don't ya think ??????

No, we need to stop whackjobs spreading misinformation that actually causes people harm, in the interest of making themselves money, dontcha think??

And show me anywhere that someone pushing this bullshit, like you are, has actually changed their viewpoint after being presented with the facts, like i have to you...

by tipper
Mon May 11, 2020 3:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great I will check out DR ANNA but what are her credentials is she legit or just another FACEBOOK plant ??????

Probably much better credentialled than that bird from pandemic you are agreeing with....

So who pays Dr Anna may be BIG PHARMA or is she just another nutter LOL Dr Anna Imaginarium says it all its fantasy LOL There ya go. Havent even read the link, or any of the further links therein, and already setting up to claim its bullshit.

You sir, are the problem, not the things you are raving about. Stop ignoring science and stop peddling dangerous lies. **** you very much

by tipper
Mon May 11, 2020 3:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

JK wrote:Has anyone actually tried making any of Nat's recipes? They look nice and simple/achievable which is another great feature of his kitchen clips

as in nats what i reckon? we did his carbonara and it was great.
by tipper
Fri May 15, 2020 1:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I know I obviously don't understand what "borders closed" actually means.
Ditto.. I thought closed would mean closed.

and i agree with you as well. to me closed means berlin wall type situation, no one in or out.

but the government has a different definition they are working to. closed just means its discouraged, but you can cross as long as you agree to isolation etc. i think it is them with the dodgy dictionary to be honest
by tipper
Wed May 27, 2020 10:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lightning McQueen wrote:
MatteeG wrote:The boardroom scene in Liar Liar when Jim roasts everyone. Makes me laugh every time!

It's brilliant hey, apparently I'm voted the most likely one at work to do the same :lol: :lol:

give us a heads up and we can get someone on site to film it for our viewing pleasure.
by tipper
Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by tipper
Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

long weekend away up the river.

have friday off, might have to go have lunch at Big Shed while waiting for the missus to finish, then let her drive us up to blanchetown 8)

fire by the river, good friends, good booze, looking like reasonable weather. :drinkers:
by tipper
Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What The F***

A while back I contacted the doctor about this bursitis in my shoulder - last year I had a cortisone for it, but it has worn off and I wasn't keen on another, so he prescribed "anti inflammatory" tablets he said would help.

Few weeks have passed, hasn't improved.. was looking at my meds and it's called "ProCalm" - thought geez that's a weird name for an anti-inflame.. so I googled:

"Prochlorperazine, sold under the brand name Compazine among others, is a medication used to treat nausea, schizophrenia , migraines, and anxiety.It is a less preferred medication for anxiety."

Now i'm not a doctor, but this doesn't sound like it's gonna help my shoulder. :?

but it did stop the voices in your head...
by tipper
Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

shit.

i never like hearing of couples breaking up. that certainly makes me sad.

however, sometimes it is definitely the best thing to do for all involved.

ive only met you the once LM, but if you need to im happy to catch up again (observing social distancing etc etc)
by tipper
Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Small bar licence: allowed person every 2sq m
Other licences: 4sq m

SA Health: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Public servant logic
WTF isnt it 1.5m like evrything else, morons

no, the real question is wtf havent they allowed businesses to go back to normmal if they are opening the borders.

damn near every case we have had in SA has been imported. the only people who have caught it here have been basically living with someone else who had it.

let businesses go back to full capacities, then open the borders
by tipper
Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Corona Man wrote:
tipper wrote:No it doesnt. You have just interpreted it that way

So is every Victorian who crosses the border disease ridden, or just those with Covid?
Not all of them. Im sure theres a handfull that arent carrying anything contagious

by tipper
Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Walling the dog in the wetlands near our place. Rolled it on a tree root, felt it dislocate. Thankfully it went back in on its own as i was crashing down.

Dog didnt even come check to see if i was ok..... bastard

Inconsiderate mutt.

That's a great little spot hey? I used to take my dog there for a stroll and let him run about. I used to as well...

by tipper
Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The South Australian Political Landscape

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:And that "they served the party, cabinet and people of SA with distinction...." what bollocks

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Well, they have the distinction of getting caught with their hands in the cookie jar...

by tipper
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:Restricted to threesomes......

No, but you must be 1.5m apart.
If i wanted to disappoint 2 people at once id just go visit my parents....

by tipper
Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If i wanted to disappoint 2 people at once id just go visit my parents....

That my friend is going straight to the pool room.

COTY!

I’m stealing that one for sure! Feel free.

I stole it myself, just dont remember where from

by tipper
Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That's an ordinary experience. Just got my result. All clear.

Hooefully you get your all clear tomorrow boonster

The nose things was uncomfortable. but the throat thing was worse.... I gaged. Mrs C said, good thing I wasn't gay..... I wouldn't cut it! To be honest, i didnt find it that bad. The nose thing didnt go as far in as i thought it would (maybe i got lucky??) And the hardest part about the throat one was trying not to cough at the lady taking the swab.

Maybe i could make it as a gay man?? Nah, the swab was tiny even by my low standards...

by tipper
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:That's an ordinary experience.
Just got my result. All clear.

Hooefully you get your all clear tomorrow boonster

by tipper
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nice to see the sa libs leading by example and going ahead with their 600 person dinner tonight.

How big is the magarey room at adelaide oval? 4 metres squared per person isnt it?

People cant hold funerals with everyone they love but this is still fine?

by tipper
Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I had a test last week but there was no instruction for the rest of the family to get tested which I found odd too

we specifically asked when i had mine. was told to not share bathrooms, keep my distance from the rest of the family, but that was it.

might have been a different answer if i was getting tested as i have had a close contact or something though? i was only going as i had some sypmtoms, basically a head cold.
by tipper
Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

i rate that i can start getting around without this moon boot on.

doc is happy with the progress so far, so i can start walking at home without it, and "slowly" build up to getting out of the house without it. (i took that to mean i can pack it away for good, lol)

although he stressed that im not allowed any running or jumping yet. :roll: i just laughed at him, not like i ran or jumped before i did it :lol:
by tipper
Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

From Alan Jones on one side to The Project on the other, if this is where you're argument is coming from you need to have a good look at yourself.

PFFTTT Mate I listen to points of view either from the left or the right even you etc etc etc does not mean I believe them all I do is just present stuff that's out their for debate some people are uncomfortable with.

No its not my argument you cannot argue with a lot of the stats and yes I do know they can be manipulated.

At least I have an open mind not like some on here who jus follow the headlines and just cannot get out that sheep paddock. But, isnt alan jones part of the main stream media that you tell us you dont use??

Or is the msm only a problem when it disagrees with your opinion?

Im confused

by tipper
Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Had an hour to kill between getting home from my sons game and my daughter coming over last night so I thought I'd sneak down the pub for two pints.

I walk in and another patron insisted he buy me a beer for his Birthday :shock: , I'm nearly done with mine and the barman gives me a pint as it's a mis-pour, have three $4 bets and won about $160, then the daughter rings to tell me she's outside to pick me up, perfect timing.

geez. im going to have to start copying your bets ;)
by tipper
Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Bedge wrote:
Booney wrote:Here's a potato I found on the internet.

Can you prove it's a potato?
No, the potato proves we are all sheep. Duh

by tipper
Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
tipper wrote:My ballsack is way hairier than that

Yeah I know.

No wonder you're banned.

I'm only human.
Hey, what happens in the mensroom stays in the mensroom

by tipper
Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lightning McQueen wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:
Everyone loves a team player

I reckon I'd end up in a red room with my dick super-glued to my thigh if I took the chance.
Im not one to kink shame.

If thats your thing, you do you.

by tipper
Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2020 SANFL Grand Final North v Eagles

Good looking banner Image

by tipper
Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So you blokes are keen for a dance?

myself? no.

but there are businesses out there that would like to allow their patrons to do so.

seriously, covid marshalls (what a joke, whos making money off that idea), seated drinking still, limits on parties, weddings and funerals still, its all bs. no one in the community has it.

its easy enough to bring restrictions back if we somehow start getting community transmission again. but how will we if high risk travellers are all being quarantined properly?
by tipper
Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The South Australian Political Landscape

Losing the v8's should be the death of this incompetent, nanny state government hopefully.
This bloke and his team could go down as the worst government in SA history.

It's done its dash here
They can go up to Tailem Bend

yeah, nah. will never be the same event and draw the same crowd up there.

2 hour commute either side of the day at the track? no thanks.

ive even got access to free accomodation 15 minutes away from the track at tailem and ive only ever gone to 1 day of racing there, despite going to all 4 days of the adelaide 500 pretty much every year.

the 500 is such a success purely because it is basically in the cbd.
by tipper
Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: US

Booney wrote:
Oh, trust me, I'm not, I just think his lunatic supporters might topple what's left of their country as they hissy fit in 30 calibre increments.

mate, ar15's are usually chambered in .22 cal ;)
by tipper
Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lightning McQueen wrote:At least I can't get pregnant.

after trying so hard all these years? sorry to hear that mate.
by tipper
Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |