Search found 74 matches

Return

Re: Grade Cricket

Fantastic 150no from TTGDCC opener Matt Cuconits on the weekend against Kensies in only his 2nd A grade game. Hopefully the first of many for coco.
by Footy Smart
Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA 2013/14.

Another weekend off coming up I'd say.
by beeroclock
Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No need.

Illuminato in.
by OKC!
Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Phantom Gossiper wrote:Congratulations to @carey and his partner Mel on the birth of their baby girl :D :-BD

Cheers PG.

Baby Phoebe Rose going along alright. She'll be staying well away from footy clubs that is for sure I've seen first hand what you blokes get up to!
by carey
Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Browny why are you playing B grade? Please don't tell me your one of them?

@bigfishlittlepond @AgradeBowler @Justplayingwithmates :roll: @thatoldchestnut
by carey
Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

Kilburn got up over Hope Valley by 24 points at Blair Athol Reserve yesterday.

As I assumed previously, it was a cracker of a match, and one that was never safe until the final siren.

Matty Whelan turned back the clock with a stellar performance in the middle, with great support from Cameron Williams, Scott Galbraith and Alex Brackstone.

Adam Clutton stood up when it mattered, and was dominant across the half-forward line, while Braiden and Dylan Tippett, Robert Long and Andrew Graham (after a stint up forward) stood tall in defence.

Mark McCallum booted five for the Chics.
by Failed Creation
Sun May 03, 2015 9:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Jason Gillespie considering SA coaching job

to be honest i reckon i'd rather be unemployed than coach the redbacks
by woodublieve12
Tue May 05, 2015 1:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C4 - season 2015

I can confirm the person suspended has accepted his punishment, as well as a 12 month club imposed ban in which he has some work to do over that time including:

* He has entered into a Mental Health Plan to help him deal with anxiety and depression issues he is currently battling, and address triggers
* Will be required to undertake and successfully complete an Anger Management programme organised by the club to help educate and rehabilitate him.
* Is expected to complete a Coaching General Principles course (especially Rules & Regulations).
* Will complete a letter of apology to the IFFC C Grade for his actions and the effect it has had on them.
* Speak to the Junior football side of the club about his actions and the impact it has had on his life and football playing "career" (for lack of better work).

At 24 years of age, and having never been involved in any incidents previously - through junior football, senior football and life in general, the club will continue to provide support and guidance to Anthony moving forward to deal with this and receive the help he needs.

This was and will remain an isolated incident, and the club is undertaking measures to ensure that is does not happen again in the future.

The Advertiser article paints a bleak picture of the football club, but the facts remain that over the past 4 years or so the club has worked tirelessly to change a negative image and the onfield conduct has been for the most part exemplary - especially in the higher grades, there have been no reports or suspensions in the A, B or C Grades since 2011.

Hope this clears up for all and sundry and can leave it at that and move on...
by The Bedge
Thu May 14, 2015 3:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C4 - season 2015

Wonder if footy chick will say anything positive about the actions ingle farm has taken. All she seems to wanna do is kick them
Yeah right, I'm pretty sure FC removed all of the allegations surrounding the match to give the tribunal no evidence to use, but you run with your hard luck story, it sounds better.
Not looking for a hard luck story, individuals that mess up need to be held accountable. Just think the club has handle the situation very well once again.
by bulldogs
Fri May 15, 2015 4:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA 2014/15.

I've held off posting this, as it felt like bad timing, given the discussion about AHOS.

However, Trinity College Old Scholars are looking for a coach. We're a good club, with a short but strong history and are looking for someone to help us take the next step.

If this is something you might be interested in, PM me and I'll get the details to you.
by Dogwatcher
Fri May 15, 2015 2:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Glenn BIG show Maxwell

The BIG show won its first race after 13 starts
Won at Globe Derby 29/5
Paid $33 for the win !

The connections put in other names
2 of the other names submitted that were rejected
Sixty Three Not Out
Four o Eight
The 2 names may have been spelled differently , both were in honor of Phillip Hughes
by mal
Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Frank Worral and Ashes Tours

I will always remember Harris for the pill he got Cook with last ashes series

http://youtu.be/Vpm3mZE1Rh8

Looks like it goes both ways.
by Ron Burgundy
Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Ashes

The poms totally outplayed us. Cook has transformed from being the most negative captain in world cricket to an attacking full of ideas skipper.
Pressure must come on the older guys now. why cant Watson bat outside leg stump, outside off stump or way down the track to minimise lbw? Or maybe he could just use the bat.
by the red baron
Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Barossa & Light Cricket 2014/15.

COACHING VACANCIES
The Tanunda Cricket Club are seeking applicants for the following coaching positions:

* An experienced club coach, playing preferred but optional. Remuneration negotiable based on experience, qualifications and playing / non-playing role. Expressions of interest close 15 Aug 2015.

* An experienced volunteer junior coach for our Under 16 side. Expressions of interest close 1 Aug 2015.

All applications for the above positions to be forwarded in writing to either:
PO Box 579
TANUNDA SA 5352

or

secretary@tanundacricketclub.org.au
by TanundaCricketClub
Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ali survives a referral
When there is a referral , SHOULD we forget what the umpire adjudicates ?
If the ball hits the stumps whether it be middle stump or by a bees dick it should be
OUT

Cook OUT B Marsh 96
7/266
by mal
Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well England win by 8 wickets.

FFS
Yep, the players should be embarassed by that pea hearted effort. Hopefully Boof gives them a massive serve and changes it up for Trent Bridge
Yeah hopefully we can bounce back, we just have to have hope. Obviously more is needed from the f**king middle order, ffs they pissed me off. This is more embarrassing than the first test defeat.

We're definitely good enough to win the next two tests and the Ashes, just need to pull our f**king fingers out.

Really enjoying the development of Nevill, being very conventional I feel very confident watching him bat unlike Haddin, who is preparing to throw it away at anytime searching for quick runs. Glovework has been pretty easy on the eye and he doesn't look out of place in the side.

While he was scratchy it was good to see Warner go out, back himself and play his natural game in the second innings even though we were in deep shit.

It was also good to see Starc make some runs, he can bat! But his bowling was very poor and erratic in this test. Lyon bowling well and so is Mitch. Hazelwood down but not too bad.

The bowlers aren't the issue at the moment, time for the batsman to stand up in these next two tests, show some some f**king ticker, work hard and retain these Ashes!

Well done England, obviously showing more ticker than us. Interesting that Ian Bell while in a huge formslump is promoted to number three then scores some runs, shows he is a good player and probably their most dangerous Batsman now. Anderson injured is a huge blow!! Great for Australia, he killed us and was the matchwinner in this test.
by The Dark Knight
Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bowling is crap. We hit the right line and length 1 ball an over!
by tigerpie
Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian cricket & the future

Is just a pity that the experts in here are not running CA, will probably be the only way that things will change
by locky801
Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

I dont think Cotter kicked all his goals from frees, at least his exact goals get put into sporting pulse unlike certain other goal kickers from other clubs.

Cotter had an off day with accuracy but to say all goals come from frees is bit rich when he got a couple frees for holding and a couple for down the ground but he missed a few of those which was dissapointing when it is like a free chance to get a goal on the scoreboard.

Worst Umpiring i had seen in div 6 this year, that is both ways both teams got the brunt of shit decisions and soft decisions thru the game but at least our coaching staff dont whinge to the umpires at half time and let umpires know how many for and against have been paid in the first half. My understanding is Captains are the only players who can approach the umpires during a game.
by BPwizard
Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sheffield Shield Season 2015/2016

Tony Clifton wrote:Apparently some interesting new batting technique ideas being implemented at the moment

Like, scoring runs?
by Lightning McQueen
Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'd love for Rogers to play on past this series and play in the Australian summer.

Harris is a huge loss and it's time for Haddin to retire, I don't want Watson to play test cricket again but he still has plenty to offer in ODI cricket and would still have him in the coloured clothing.

We can all agree Shaun Marsh is simply not up to it while I think his brother has alot to offer IMO, lots of potential and will get better with the more test cricket he plays. I think Voges should remain in the squad and get another crack against Bangladesh and New Zealand. I want Joe Burns to be given more opportunity in the side this summer

Siddle won't get back into the XI unless there is an injury too Johnson, Starc or Hazelwood. I think picking Ahmed in the squad was right but age isn't on his side and he won't play unless Lyon is unavailable. I see Stephen O'Keefe as a longer term second spin option behind Nathan Lyon.
by The Dark Knight
Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Despite the obvious poor results on the field, it seems that the spirits are pretty high out at the Bridge, they seem to be a tight knit group who don't beat themselves up about their current position.
They've done well to field 2 teams every week, hats off to those who have stuck around and done the hard yards.
by Lightning McQueen
Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BLCA 2015/2016

norm11 wrote:So happy that my 100th club game could be at South gawler

I didn't think you'd been at 100 clubs yet? Not far off ;)
by Lightning McQueen
Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

marbles wrote:oh wow look LM finally contributes a post with substance

instead of his usual lame humerous querks that only he pisses his pants laughing to

good work, for a change

You must edit this.

I also find them very piss pant worthy.

Rock on LM!

:supz: :supz: :supz:
by carey
Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 1 - 2015

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:Goodwood v PNU next week . TTG up by 15 pts at the half but a 9 goal 3rd qtr to PNU did the damage

That's a fairly poor effort in the end by TTG.
Kells to collect his 6th.
by Computer Crashed
Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kelvin would be half a chance at Aussie honours if he starts the season well.

Reckon the selectors are due to pick a few speculative youngsters rather than topping up with 30 something Shield journeymen.

Wow.

What ever your smoking can I please get 1084kgs of it. F**k me your out there
What we have proven emphatically is that choosing Shield veterans is an absolute guaranteed failure.

We'd have to whacked out on something to go down this path again :D

Despite the time of Careys post i fully agree, how bout Smith just gets a game for the worst shield side in the comp 1st., Then we'll see if he can hold it, then we'll see if he excels and then maybe we might consider him for an Aussie birth in about 3 years
by daysofourlives
Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C&CCA Season 2015/16

NEK hit over 400 today in a one dayer, Pete Atkins 211! Unreal effort well done.
by carey
Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It seems getting a double ton doesn't get you a write up in the paper yet taking 3 wickets does! :shock: :roll:
by carey
Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA

WHUFC

Did you ever have Shaun Obrian at one end Craig Wilson the other with Big Grenville slagging you off calling you a 'pimply face little fag' I did.

Wasn't enjoyable that's for sure

Drakey the left arm prick bruising my ribs big time.
Tomlinson wasn't fun cracked my helmet once
Col Rundle was very good not just quick but very good.
I really rated Obrian from Salis North
A little later than these blokes but again rated Ratcliffe
Garrard was handy, Gawlar Centrals had a good bowler can't remember his name? Maybe Norton?
Westies opener North was good

Opening the batting at 15/16 to these blokes wasn't fun. They were like sharks smelling blood when a young lad faces up to them.

I loved it tho

Yep no sympathy back then

I never saw Willow in his prime but was part of the Eastern park div2 premiership side where we beat Virginia we had him plus

-Ritchie smith
-Brett Rowland
-Adam Whittaker
-Paul Johnson (apparently was a left arm quick in his day)
-Benny hancock
-Craig Wilson
-Kenny McConnell
-Grant Richardson (won the association bowling that year)
-Darren Knox
-Wayne Osborne

When I first started paying Salisbury North regulary they had Anthony Johnston and Jossy opening there bowling with Coombes (was McIntyre back then) under the lid just ripping shreds of us young openers, no limits back then
by whufc
Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I see Bill Fuller has been smashing them in the 2s, surely he's better value than a couple of the bats currently in the 1s.

Pretty handy two's side on paper at the minute. Most of these guy's have been full time A grade players for Sandy over many years.
I couldn't imagine Norm or many other being too impressed with this.
Impressed with what??

Not playing A grade.
Hahaha. Part of it mate. Unfit, over weight. Great problem for the selectors. Happy to give them a headache when I'm available that is. I've made it easy for them the next two weeks being unavailable.
by norm11
Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good work mate, if u need a hand at any stage just let us know even if it's to score, umpire or whatever
We get umpires supplied and the games are on Jan 4-6, then the GF is on the 8th, my son and I have to bail if we make the GF as we fly out for my daughters national comp in Brisbane that morning.
My whole annual leave will be filled with cricket, YAY.
by Lightning McQueen
Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zartan wrote:
carey wrote:
Zartan wrote:Jimmy McCarthy cleared to Ingle Farm..

WTF does that have to do with C&CCA????

Haha whoops meant to write FROM Ingle Farm... To Enfield :D

Well that's your first decent recruit for the year. ;)
by carey
Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Bombers4EVA wrote:Had a ball.

What kind of ball? Did Santa bring it to you? What do you mean 'had' - did you lose it? Was it stolen?
by The Bedge
Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

disappointed to hear that para hills are struggling for numbers, always seemed to have big crowds at home and I think the even had 3 teams last season?

All very quiet from other clubs, feb 1 will be very interesting!

Sadly this has been the norm at Para Hills over a decade or two, the club has had nice success at the Div 5 and 4 levels, but after a year or so at Div 3, the slide started mainly due to 3 or 4 key players moving on. Unfortunately for the club it appears to have started a year earlier this time.

Don't get me wrong. they have always been and are a fantastic club, a club I was more than happy to help in small ways for many years from 1990, BUT, as much as they are a vital club in the Div 4/5 mix, they are not set up to cope with a Div 3/2 scenario. Nothing to do with the people, ever since the Beers came on board in the 70s or 80s there has been a fantastic support crew at The Paddocks (all except for 2 years where the Chairman clandestinely wanted to merge with another local northern club). However, going up those levels now would prove more than just financially beyond clubs the size of Para Hills.

What it does show is that Para Hills is one of many clubs who will go through the travels of being a division 3 or 4 or 5 competitor whilst still being honest and respectable about how they go about it, yet the dreams of going/staying/succeeding up higher are just that. As much as they may struggle this year, one can bet his balls they will be back . They will lose groups of players from time to time, but as the cycle goes they will recruit players 'en masse' and have their two or three good years again, not far down the track.

The lads who have gone to or back to Ingle Farm, I am very proud of.......they have all done it for the right reasons. The Farm has a very special group of people who welcome & engross anyone who will bleed for the Bulldog, sadly, that feeling for the Big Red Roo diminished about 15 years ago. IFFC is also way better set up for juniors, family and the transition from junior to senior football than Para Hills.

I love Para Hills FC, and feel they just need to hang tight for a year or two as they have done several times in the past, things will fall back into place.
by X Runna
Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congrats to Sandy Creek taking out the one day final by 2 wickets, completely outplayed Ango in all facets of the game.

Ango 8/186
SC 9/189 7 overs to spare.

saw something I have never seen before today, a bowler going for 39 off an over 5x6 1x4 and 5 wides
by daysofourlives
Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Condolences to Craigmore cricket club on the passing of a club stalwart and true gentlemen of the game
by whufc
Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

black armbands should be worn in every game across the association... even other associations aswell this weekend
by Sonofbrowny25
Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA

Crystal Ball time......
A1 will see Pooraka beat PAOC in the GF. Previous failures won't happen this year.
What makes you automatically put Pooraka through to the GF ?
Do you know their history come finals time ?
Lost the Semi to Poo Hills last year at home after dominating yet another season.
I say good luck to em but I'd have a few bucks on the under dogs in the Semi if anyone would like to offer some odds.

Looks like it's started again.
7 point deduction following another suspension that will see one of their main players miss finals.

And with Pooraka playing Walkerville this week, every chance the head-butts will be flying again.
by Trader
Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pretty sure the SACA board is acting in the best interests of South Australian cricket, reduction in teams is whats required.

You are clutching at straws if you think there's some sort of other agenda. Think most agree there needs to be a reduction, just not "my" club. Well it has to be someones club.

Ive said before, why doesnt SACA swallow up the ATCA and put it all under the same banner with 8 or 10 teams in Div and promotion/relegation, every one keeps their identity and has the added bonus of ATCA cricket not being as attractive to guys leaving grade cricket
by daysofourlives
Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

9 overs, 1 maiden and figures of 0-47 so far for the SACA part time spinner (4pm day 4)

90 overs, 13 maidens and match figures of 11-230 for the Vic spinners.

Who in their right mind plays 4 quicks on the flattest Glenelg pitch ever seen?
A team that’s front line spinner is in India and the backup spinner doesn’t spin the ball much more than Trav. Zampa would have played if he was available. In saying that if Richardson and Zampa were both available we probs play 4 quicks again. Quicks have done it for us all year.

IMO this game wasn't lost due to not playing a front line spinner, it was lost due to our inability to convert starts into hundreds like our more experienced opponents.
by hawks21
Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Computer Crashed wrote:
S Demon wrote:PAOC and Unley are C grade sides and they are knocking off A grade teams currently in Div 7

They are in Div 7 for a reason.
They are shit.

I think they prefer the term "rebuilding"
by BFG
Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Would like to extend my thanks to the TOS supporters who thought it would be a great idea to hurl abuse and swear constantly at my 13yo boundary umpire in the B grade, who finished the game in tears..

.. Now I've got to find another volunteer, and unfortunate that a young kid has been turned away.

Stay classy pack of tossers
by The Bedge
Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I always get a laugh about zones. Zones in SACA are a joke. I am tied up with a turf club and have seen in previous years boys from our juniors play 14 or 16s in the same year at TTG, Jets, ET , prospect and woodville. These lads were playing for teams outside of their zone.
SACA should seriously look at one team per junior grade. Have your best players in each zones in the squad of say 16. Work with these kids and give them your best coaching. It should be elite not a money revenue. As a community club I see players that will struggle to play cgrade for community teams when they get older playing 14s or 16s white. These kids should be left to move thru the community ranks not on district clubs books taking up coaching. Get the best and work with em. Back to zones if you want a player outside your zone you do a swap or pay coin just like sanfl
by bulldogs
Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I always get a laugh about zones. Zones in SACA are a joke. I am tied up with a turf club and have seen in previous years boys from our juniors play 14 or 16s in the same year at TTG, Jets, ET , prospect and woodville. These lads were playing for teams outside of their zone.
SACA should seriously look at one team per junior grade. Have your best players in each zones in the squad of say 16. Work with these kids and give them your best coaching. It should be elite not a money revenue. As a community club I see players that will struggle to play cgrade for community teams when they get older playing 14s or 16s white. These kids should be left to move thru the community ranks not on district clubs books taking up coaching. Get the best and work with em. Back to zones if you want a player outside your zone you do a swap or pay coin just like sanfl
What do you think you are doing Bulldogs ?
You can't come on this thread and talk the truth, you will get shot down in flames.
Money spinner - surely not.
Have one side per grade in district clubs for better attention to detail in coaching - surely not.
Stop making sense you crazy person.
by Computer Crashed
Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Ash Man wrote:Brahma Lodge West Croydon Adams, Aaron Denied 2016-04-27 2016-04-27

:lol: :lol: DENIED!

Free Kick, Hawthorn
by Executive Member
Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

People who play in second rate competitions always believe they are up there with the big boys, with ability and conditions.
Best leave this discussion to people who have played grade cricket and know a little about it legend.
Be a good little boy and run along.

Comments like these are part of the reason some cricketers would rather play in their "second rate comp" instead of playing amongst pompous, arrogant pricks in the grade system like yourself.

You don't reckon there a players running around that could slide into a grade setup if they really wanted to commit and were interested?

Disgraceful comments.
by The Bedge
Mon May 02, 2016 12:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA

He would have taught a lot of lads over the past couple of years some invaluable knowledge.
It's not about winning D grade cricket at that level.
He may also have curbed the development of some lads..

Exactly right. Not that hard to be a mentor during the week or on the sidelines on game days with all that invaluable knowledge.
Your not playing D grade if your any good.
by Computer Crashed
Fri May 06, 2016 4:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 C9AFL Div 7

Jimmy_041 wrote:There's one C Grade club bloke and a little bloke from a D6 club that's got more opinions than Carro Wilson.

If you're referring to me then thanks! I haven't been called little since the last time I could see my toes :lol: :D
by The Bedge
Fri May 27, 2016 2:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 5, 2016

Come on guys, can we get back to talking about me?

One day when I was umpiring with Doug at Mallala some random chick was walking across the oval at quarter time talking on her phone, he walked over to her and reefed the phone out of her hand and said into it "How ya going? It's Doug here" The chick didn't know him from a bar of soap and had no idea what to do, it's was friggin hilarious.
by Lightning McQueen
Tue May 24, 2016 12:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Demon, if you are talking about the pooraka boys I'm pretty sure they arnt aloud to drink until a couple hours after the game, Haha I'm actually being serious
Not just them, many teams this in this division this year. You can still come in for a coke, doesn't have to be a beer if your not allowed to drink. I must be getting old as when I played that was a great thing to catch up with opposition after you battle hard on the field, this how it was.
by Demon Juke
Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |