Search found 9 matches

Return

Re: Crows reserves supporters

bennymacca wrote:Who made you judge and jury.

In short go fk yourself.

You've obviously only started barracking for Centrals since 2000.

There's no way a die-hard, true & loyal Doggies supporters would think twice about which scarfe to adorn.
by dogbreath
Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 3 Post Match - Central v Adelaide

Not keen enough on the reserves team to drive to Elizabeth. Only go to the bays games, still keep a keen eye on the lads as they are crow boys, well most of them. I'm not one of those anti afl in the sanfl. I'm loving it.

Says it all really. Not a true SANFL supporters a...hole.

Who heard Cornes this morning on 5AA when he made the comment about Crows supporters travelling to Elizabeth for the the match today ? Something along the line " who'd want to go out there ".
Obviously with the 150 Crows supporter turn-out they all listened to him.

Skeletor's, Chardonay sipping eliteist attitude never ceases to amaze me !!! He really thinks he's part of the Royal family of Adelaide.
by dogbreath
Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Round 1 free-kick

I think it's grossly unfair to only have 4 teams playing in Round 1.
Unfair on the other sides who face them the following week.
No matter how many trial games you play, there's nothing like a proper game for match fitness and blowing out the pre-season cobwebs.

I realise there's a lot of different considerations in putting together a season program. But I think all teams playing Round 1 must be a non-negotiable.

Come on SANFL, keeping the playing field level should be your highest priority.
by dogbreath
Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: McGregor sacked!

Rocket Rooster ?
by dogbreath
Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cows Prediction

This constant bashing of the Crows is a yawn fest. When are all the whingers going to grow up and get over it. It's seriously boring :rolleyes:
It's time to just accept it as they are here to stay,

Not as boring as the GF will be if the Cows play your hybrids in front of a crowd of 8K people and whip your ar.se.
That's assuming the SANFL give away 4K tickets.
by dogbreath
Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cows Prediction

They will be told to lose the GF. I can see a narrow win in the prelim then a 4 or 5 goal loss to the eagles.

They wont want the attention a flag it will bring, it proves no purpose and means nothing to them.

various players will be well out of position "to see if they can fill a hole in the afl side" and the coach will get there late as he "had to be at a recovery session" or something.

I tend to agree. This will make it an even bigger mockery of the comp than it already is.
If the big boys lose to Syd on Saturday night, their SANFL mates will be more interested in mad Monday than beating Sturt.
That's Sturt's only hope.

Either way the SANFL team will be tapped on the shoulder to pull-up by Mr Olsen if they make the GF.

The whole thing is a complete and utter joke !
by dogbreath
Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary Final teams.

Any other ideas how we could decide a winner?.......

Free Kick shoot out?

Which team got the most magarey votes?

Highest finishing position at end of minor round?

Let the 4,000 ravens fans have a vote?

Grog Squad v the Eagles supporters on who sings the club song better/ louder?

Carr and a Hybrids hardman to go 10 rounds in Ramsgate carpark. If they cant find one, call the Crows to get the Weids number.
by dogbreath
Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

GF decision announced

After much deliberation a decision has been made by the commision

https://mobile.twitter.com/TitusOReily/ ... gr%5Etweet
by dogbreath
Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary Final

When all is said and done WWT supporters should be glad they're not having to endure more GF misery.

Being 47pts up in Q3 of a prelim and then blowing it is inexcusable (in any circumstances).
That's the more pertinent point that the 19th man debacle has distracted focus from..
by dogbreath
Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |