Search found 9 matches

Return

Re: Round 2 - Port Reserves v Glenelg Post Match

kickinit wrote:so the only teams to play in the SANFL since 1991 have been the crows and power?

Pleeeaaaasssse.... someone make him stop!
by Scrapboy
Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 7 - Port Magpies v South @ Alberton inc Post Matc

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/17/erugu6az.jpg
Think you should hang to these yourself til you get your hand off it... should have recorded it and embarrassed the tossers on here, but was too busy watching great hard running footy.
If you're happy with success coming the way it is this year then you really need them
by Scrapboy
Sun May 18, 2014 2:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Norwood 2014

fester69 wrote:I'm available.

Sorry, can't afford to drag you away from 'coaching' AFL club and SANFL administrators mate.
by Scrapboy
Sun May 18, 2014 2:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R9 - West v Norwood Post Match

Even though footy fans were rightly rolling their eyes at the scoreline to ¾ time, Norwood's inside 50 count was of a reasonably attacking side. They just couldn't kick the ball through the damn sticks to save themselves.
Yet I have a Westies supporter at work this morning, who went to Richmond last night, whining how Norwood played their typical "ultra defensive" shit brand of footy :lol:
We're getting quite used to hearing those sort of diversion tactics from West supporters after our games... ;)
by Scrapboy
Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 12 - Norwood v Central District - Post Game

CUTTERMAN wrote:
FRED wrote:We were ordinary but dont tell me umpires cant influence a game.

Had a good hand in the game against Sturt also.

Shame both your teams were outplayed too
by Scrapboy
Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Double header at Adelaide oval

How many would need to attend an Adelaide Oval double header for the clubs to break even ?

150,000 if u ask Kochy

And if I were to ask whufc ?

It is a serious question, as there are significant costs when opening up the oval.
You mean those costs that are often ignored when AFL clubs whinge about dodgy stadium deals?
by Scrapboy
Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 7 Adelaide v Port Balaklava Sunday 1.10pm

carey wrote:John Butcher is playing ;)

Wouldn't be parking the car anywhere between the behind posts and the 50m arcs...
by Scrapboy
Tue May 12, 2015 1:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Elim. Final - Norwood v Central @ Adelaide Oval (Sun 6/9

We'll be right. Got a lot of the structure and pressure on the ball carrier back on Saturday. It was such a better effort than what we served up v West.

Finals footy...you beauty!

Nwd by 11 points.

Apparently your coach said something similar over the weekend . 6 losses out of the last 8 games including last weekend at home instills confidence? Or is it no respect for your opposition. I know what I would be using as one of my motivations for the weekend.
Don't know where you got disrespect for the opposition from, most of us can manage to remember back to the last quarter in round 12 and are aware of the win / loss recently too, I think there's more than a few who were happy to see some finals like intensity back on Saturday. I believe if we play like we did against the Eagles we'll win - likewise if we play like we did in round 12 we'll go down.
Looking forward to it - should be a cracker.
by Scrapboy
Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Grand Final - Eagles v West - Sun 27/9/15

Well done Westies. Hope all supporters on here soak it up and enjoy!
by Scrapboy
Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |