Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Live Scores - Week 1 2014 Finals

Have to say went as a neutral today. Norwood fans are the most feral and uneducated lot going round, complained the whole time and I changed spots each qtr to lol, up there with crows fans but you expect that from them. Umpiring was really good IMHO, a couple of average ones but none more for one team then the other. Was a good spectacle good hard tough footy, Norwood too good a bit more run and quality when it counted. Definitely more Norwood supporters then Sturt, crowd would've been around 8-9k, would be about half that now, I'd be thinking around a total of 12-14k total today, not as good as I expected but was a good atmosphere though for the first game.
by Tech1
Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Live Scores - Week 1 2014 Finals

The crowds for the first three weeks of finals have been pathetic for years
by RustyCage
Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Qualifying Final - Norwood v Sturt @ AO (Sat T 30/8)

One for the ages that game, not. Sturt found the vacant spaces and looked to dominate centre clearances, but Norwood were saved by their rock solid defence and perhaps slightly better ball use at crucial times. That said, both teams had their chances to win it imho. Couldn't fault the committment or effort from both sets of players today.
by JK
Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Big Phil is normally the one that starts the live scores thread, havnt had it for quite awhile and only on a few occasions this year.
The cynic in me tells me he has been told not to start them to boost online numbers in other areas ;)

Think again, daysofourlives...

This is not the case, at all, mate...

I simply don't have the time anymore and it's not a priority...

I am busy on game day, setting up equipment, arranging commentators and running the social media for the Stream Team...

The League wouldn't tell me to do anything like that, trust me...

You are well and truly barking up the wrong tree...
by Big Phil
Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Week 1 Finals - LIVE Scores @ Adelaide Oval

Wedgie wrote:Yeah, not weird at all. I follow South in the League, North in the reserves, Central in the Under 18s, West in the under 16s and the Eagles in the mini league. Nothing weird about that.

Club slut
by Jim05
Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |