Search found 64 matches

Return

Re: SANFL 2021 SEASON

Brett wrote:I understand all that but the commentary is terrible.

I watch my team on DP quite often but I always have the sound on mute. I think that I am quite able to see what is happening without being told
by Reddeer
Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Player movements

Booney wrote:You can't work out why?

:lol:

I can tell you why. Because they are too f***ing WEAK to stand up for the SANFL
by Reddeer
Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: COVID

Last season showed we dont need either of them in the competition so we don't need to make compromises for them to play
They only USE the sanfl comp as practice for their over paid players anyway. The comp doesn't need them. Let them play each other every week for practice and not compromise our competition. But of course the sanfl commission are too fefing weak to do that
by Reddeer
Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Last season showed we dont need them

Good sample size you've used to support your argument.

better than the sample size the crows used when they claimed they would get 4k crowds to their reserve games

and better than the sample size used when the reserve sides were introduced and we were told it was going to be a good thing...
Maintain the rage
by Reddeer
Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Over my dead body.
( No, that can't be arranged ).

Isn't that interesting. You are dead against (pardon the pun) forming a combined AFL reserves but quite in favour of Defiling our competition with 2 AFL Reserves team. Do the words hypocrite mean anything to you. Typical Port Adelaide attitude, every thing for you and nothing for anyone else.
Time to mothball the prison bars and wear the Power clash guernsey like a good AFL reserves team.
Get the F out of our competition.

Good to see you're not grizzling about your own mob for a change. Nice to see mate!

See you at Alberton during the year. Go Pies!

As a foundation club it's our competition too! :D
Your mob divorced itself from being that when you decided you were tooooo good to be in the SANFL So you need to get what you wanted. Oh hold on I forgot Port always want their cake and eat to.
by Reddeer
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port writes to AFL over SANFL grievances....

I don't understand why the power reserves get home games. Given they give nothing but angst to the SANFL, they could at least contribute by playing away games so clubs get something at the gate. So sick of the snivelling, whingeing club.
That's because they always get EVERY THING they ask for. ALWAYS want it both ways, always have and always will. A blight on the comp and the sooner the piss off (With that other afl intruder mob) the better for us all
by Reddeer
Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R17 WWT v Adelaide Sunday 2.10

There have been some stunning reversals of fortune in this season so nothing is a given. The only exception seems to be Glenelg but that might come in the grand final
by Reddeer
Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R17 WWT v Adelaide Sunday 2.10

Easy win. Top 3 spot secured. Job done.

It was good to see some of the Eagles younger players do amazing things
Along with the Menzel brothers kicking goals
Good to have you back.

I never left had elderly parents issues which kept and is keeping me busy hospital and a centre waiting for placement
I have a dad in care at Hendon and mum top of cross road cut lunch water bag trip
You dont have to explain your moves to a troll like Spargo
Save it for the Grand Final after they lose the unloseable
by Reddeer
Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL 2022 Season

Has there ever been an organisation like the SANFL that constantly bend over and take it .I thought their role was to look after the Proper SANFL clubs not to protect the AFL tossers.The competition doesnt need either side that was shown is 2020.SANFL GUTLESS MUPPETS
I must admit it IS getting harder to stay intersted in the SANFL as a competition even though my club has won back to back titles
Why do they cowtowel to every power and crows wants even though the comp is much better without them. Are they ALL on the Take
Makes you wonder
by Reddeer
Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Entry to SANFL games

This is an 'elephant in the room' scenario for not only SANFL clubs, but, sporting clubs in general. I'd dare say that all community sports clubs pretty much function with over 40's volunteers, if not over 50's. Most in these age groups have co-morbidities and would be immuno-compromised, perhaps all. Therefore they are more prone to being affected with COVID-19. Clubs have a OHSW responsibility to provide a safe working environment for these people. Pretty much footy ops would cease to function without them such is the reluctance of people under 40 to volunteer. I don't envy club administrators at the moment.

Ill start by clarifying ive had both my vaccines and im pro vaccine but I don't buy the safe workplace argument as a legit reason for mandatory vaccinations at all places.

Are all these workplaces going to make the flu vaccine mandatory as well given their duty to make a safe workplace. Do they check all staff have all other vaccines such as tetanus, rosella, chicken pox etc.

When a staff member takes a sick day here and there for one reason or another we generally don't ask for a medical clearance to ensure they are not potentially passing anything on to staff its a trust based system.

Many cases where we are happy to 'turn a blind eye' to workplace safety and then use it where it suits us. These 'bullshit' workplace safety excuse just strengthen the anti vaccers stance.

This is a DANGEROUS worldwide pandemic and the anti vaccers have the mentality of a zombie. With millions having died due to this disease in a short time it can hardly be compared to tenaanus, chicken pox etc. Get vaccinated
by Reddeer
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian International Summer (The Ashes) 2021/22

Starc bowled shithouse that is why he only got 3 overs
Does he actually know were the stumps are. If Ian Chappel was batting he would have pulled the stumps up and repositioned them as he did once years ago when someone continually bowled wide. If Starc made the batter play by aiming AT the Wicket in might help
by Reddeer
Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Season 2022 Player Movements

Just reviewed the ins and outs. South lead the way with 18 out who played league last year. Several others with previous league experience also gone.

On the surface of it, the Eagles have the least ins with 3. There will be more but I would guess they are well placed with good junior development.

West appear to have a like for like in/out movement. Similar for Centrals.

Norwoods outs would be a concern but they appear to have recruited to well. Similar for Sturt.

Glenelg and North have lost more than they have recruited so will be looking to their developing juniors.

Port and Adelaide have lost a few but have used about 2 million dollars each to replace them. Only slightly higher than the other 8 clubs combined salary cap. We are lucky to have them.

Oh Yeah Tell me again about the level playing field
by Reddeer
Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian International Summer (The Ashes) 2021/22

Poms will just put their heads down and win this. Going to have plenty of time
by Reddeer
Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL 2022 Season

Aerie wrote:I know it was discussed some time back, but is it worth pursuing a NTFL rep side to play full time in the SANFL? They would seem to be about the right standard of competition.

No thanks. Just get rid of Port and Crows and return to an 8 team comp
by Reddeer
Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |