Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: S.A Churches & Community Cricket Association 2013/14.

Pretty rapt to be part of the Fitzroy cricket club. My 3rd Grand Final in 5 years and finally won it! Enfield fought til the very end, as did we and it was a ripper Grand Final. All those people slagging Enfield, they did an amazing job defending such small totals all year, they deserved to be there more than anyone. Almost defending 65, shows that their bowling line up is the 2nd best in the comp! The only disappointing thing about the GF was the actions of their skipper throughout the game in both innings. Definitely wasnt a good look for Enfield.
by 'Harry'
Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pretty rapt to be part of the Fitzroy cricket club. My 3rd Grand Final in 5 years and finally won it! Enfield fought til the very end, as did we and it was a ripper Grand Final. All those people slagging Enfield, they did an amazing job defending such small totals all year, they deserved to be there more than anyone. Almost defending 65, shows that their bowling line up is the 2nd best in the comp! The only disappointing thing about the GF was the actions of their skipper throughout the game in both innings. Definitely wasnt a good look for Enfield.

Is that why we haven't heard from u in 5 years? You blokes werent angels either sunshine so dont go off slagging Wright and showing your true colours pal

Haha, we were angels compared to you blokes...had wrighty run onto the ground in the first innings abusing the umpire over a legitimate caught and bowled, then proceeded to threaten our players in the second innings once he got a King Pair. Not sure what we did wrong, didn't realise it wasn't ok to get excited about winning a Grand Final and taking wickets.
Proceed to argue about how we weren't angels, I wanna hear some of the verbal diarrhoea that you are gonna dish out
by 'Harry'
Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Geez I've never heard Harry say a bad word about anyone! :shock:

What happened?

Was heat of the moment from Wrighty, one of his players was caught and bowled by Dave, they thought it was a bump ball went it definitely wasn't. both umpires had a chat and they gave it out. Wrighty ran onto the ground and started pointing fingers and let off a bit of steam at the umpires.
2nd dig, Wrighty got dismissed for a King Pair, managed to complain about being caught in the gully (maybe another bump ball), he walked off and a few let him know that he couldn't even get a King Pair in Poker, and he started threatening with the cricket bat to knock some teeth out. If u cant handle a bit of banter about 2 golden ducks, then you need to harden up. Like I said, was definitely heat of the moment and he was probably still hurting from a narrow loss, but it wasn't a good look
by 'Harry'
Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |