Search found 8 matches

Return

Re: CDFC 2022

I'm really happy with the recruiting we've done. Midfield and key forward stocks have certainly improved. My only concern is key backs. If we lose Montgomerie to the AFL then we'll need to replace him and Llewellyn.
by azza1719
Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: retirements and upcoming signings

Bit surprised by Coff returning to Centrals. Attitude and faking injuries to avoid training has been an issue in the past, hopefully all that stuff is behind him and he has a good crack at it this time around
by azza1719
Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CDFC 2023

Doesn't surprise me re the cap. Still been a really good off season recruiting wise. Plus getting players back from injury pretty excited for the year
by azza1719
Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

gazzamagoo wrote:Little rumour going around town that a brother wants to return.

Im assuming a player back to CDFC given you posted on this thread?
by azza1719
Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: INS and OUTS for 2024

Northerner is normally spot on with his posts if its the player i think it is then that is really disappointing

This is ins and outs for 2024, not maybe ins and outs, don't get too down yet, it's only a rumour.

Well said Gazzamagoo, hopefully centrals don't lose too much from our forward line. Arguably its an area we need to bolster. I wouldn't be surprised if it the post saying player living close to the city was Newchurch signing with North. If Centrals loss quality i have faith in Thomas, Edwards and Ross to find quality replacement.
by azza1719
Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Charlie Constable retired from AFL, is a 191cm midfielder, think he'd be a great recruit for us if he wanted to come to the SANFL.
by azza1719
Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

gazzamagoo wrote:Bugger off Glenelg,
Monty & Hately being head-hunted.
I think this pre-season will be interesting & both Meggsy & Rossy will need to be on their toes.

Don't like the sounds of that. Hopefully Centrals get them both
by azza1719
Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jackson Hately just signed with Essendon's VFL Bombers affiliate.

Not surprising given the talk previously and can't blame him at all given his partner lives in Melbourne. Pleased with signing of Pudney so far he will add a bit of difference to the midfield. I'm sure we are going to add some quality in areas of need. Got some good growth within so pretty excited about the upcoming season
by azza1719
Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |