Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

scottroo wrote:The southern teams also have the hills league on our doorstep.

Can get from CLG to Blackwood in 6-7 minutes

CLG should do everyone a favour and join the hills league.
by BulkEFC
Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What has happened at Elizabeth? I saw them in 2021 run riot and go through undefeated
Eastern Park recruited all their good players? :P :lol:

I actually have no idea - they lost a few last year and obviously got relegated, and have heard they have lost more this year to Gumeracha? Have dropped their C grade this season as well.

No chop in the Gumeracha movement, just a bunch of C graders.
Problem with Elizabeth is systemic and has been coming for years, mismanagement from the top, no respect for the playing group and no help for the coaching group.
Club held ransome by a c grade nobody major sponsor who pledged to change the world but got to hard and bailed plus a massive **** you from a long serving family at the last AGM.
Sad and shameful so why would you stay as a player, Greenshields did all he could with what he had and the last few A graders leaving was the last straw.
by BulkEFC
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What has happened at Elizabeth? I saw them in 2021 run riot and go through undefeated

I actually have no idea - they lost a few last year and obviously got relegated, and have heard they have lost more this year to Gumeracha? Have dropped their C grade this season as well.

Problem with Elizabeth is systemic and has been coming for years, mismanagement from the top, no respect for the playing group and no help for the coaching group.
Club held ransome by a c grade nobody major sponsor who pledged to change the world but got to hard and bailed plus a massive **** you from a long serving family at the last AGM.
Sad and shameful so why would you stay as a player, Greenshields did all he could with what he had and the last few A graders leaving was the last straw.

This will get some heat by this afternoon...

Strap in!!!
by BulkEFC
Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And the fact blokes refused to play the grade they were picked in didn't help.
Caleb getting shafted at the AGM was probably one of the final nails honestly.
Beginning of the cancer 2020 then a dog hit in 2024.
by BulkEFC
Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I bet the Playford Council is proud they spent all that money picket fencing Argana Park for it to have nothing more than junior football teams play there.

The Playford council is a joke, wheelchair access for upstairs and a balcony has been requested for decades, not to mention opening up the car parking area so children stop getting hit by vehicles.

The fence looks nice though lol
by BulkEFC
Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trial games do mean very little, but there are signs to look for - and enough to know that FlagRoys will be bloody tough to beat in D6.

Woody Sth i'd expect will play finals in D5.

... and if in doubt.. just remember...

I'm not often wrong. 8) :lol:
Well we have something in common...
I look forward to watching Lee Makris take the piss in div 6 again for the 40th year in a row.
by BulkEFC
Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Bedge wrote:Advertiser writer Daniel Renfrey has Elizabeth 3rd on the ladder in his predications. :shock: :lol:

Journalists don't lie.

I stand corrected again.
by BulkEFC
Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |