Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 1

Latest from the league is PAC vs Goodwood won’t be played at all. Finals will be next week if SPOC wins, PAC wins and Adelaide Uni lose, which all would be ‘expected’. Have also been informed that they will scrap the Friday night finals idea. Both games will be played at 2:15pm at separate ovals next week, with normal B and C grade games before hand. Which I think we can all agree is the right choice.
Anyone predicting any boil overs this weekend?

Any idea if the Friday Night finals being scrapped is league wide? Assume that would mean no more neutral finals?

Port Dist v SPOC a big one for an upset for me.

Has anyone considered the integrity of voting for the Div 1 medal.

Considering some of the votes given out in recent years it's a crapshoot anyway. But I would hazard a guess it won't matter. Trengove going to be tough to catch.

Not sure on all leagues for Friday nights. Div 1 games will be SANFL ground for PAC and other game at ROCS at this stage, which is a bit strange but with SANFL still going it leaves limited options.
by Footy Jet
Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League- Division 1

I played in the game, for Goodwood, but I felt the first one was super dangerous and we were quite shocked there was not even a free for sling tackle. The 2nd is clear as day as its out in the open but umpires didn't want to call either. For us the unfortunate part is the players suffered concussions and as a team with only 3 on the bench (dumbest rule in the league), we were down to 1 on the bench for 3 and a half quarters. Not an excuse as to why we lost, we weren't good enough but it makes no sense why we don't have 4. Considering that safety of players surrounding concussion is such an important issue.
by Footy Jet
Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |