Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: ATCA

Thought I'd do a rundown for Champion player stats for the first 2 games in A1, 2 and 3 because I'm a nutter for stats

A1
S Harvey from Port leads with 133 runs (93 v Goodwood), 12 wickets including two 5fa's, might not be such a long year if he keeps going.
T Wordsworth from Para Hills with 67 runs, 15 wickets (2 second innings 5fa's) really didn't expect his points to be coming from wickets.
M Barber from Payneham with 36 runs, 10 wickets (6fa v Para Hills)
A Wilkins from Hope Valley with 171 runs (119 v ROC), 3 wickets
E Oates from Hope Valley with 126 runs (100 v ROC) looks like him and Wilkins cashed in, 5 wickets (although 4/61off 6 v Walkerville apparently)
And the early prediction by someone of S Marks, he's not far behind in 6th. Batting consistently but been unlucky with just 6 scalps

A2
J Winnard from Pembroke with 95 runs from 4 innings in 2 games, 10 wickets (6fa v Flinders Park), don't know him at all but would be way ahead with more runs
J Rosenthal from Woody Rech with 160 runs (99 and 61), 4 wickets and 2 catches. Early form with the bat putting Rech in good stead
Z Treloar from Unley with 11/106 off 45, incl. 5fa vs Scotch. Economical 2nd change reaping rewards.
B Campbell from Brighton with 209 runs (149 vs Woody Rech), few points throwin in from keeper dismissals
L Adcock from Fulham with 204 runs (116 v Pooraka in a loss and 87 v Woody Rech in a loss), being let down a little bit but hopefully he keeps making scores
And the early prediction of J Indraratne in 20th, started well but had a quiet one vs Heccies

A3
Z Rehman from Concordia with 56 runs, 12 wickets incl. 3x4fa's (2 vs Reynella), consistent wicket taking will go a long way
N Walters from Old Iggies with 12 wickets (5fa vs Trinity), strike bowler doing well early on by the looks
J Furnell from Trinity with 11 wickets (2x4fa's), decent deceptive left arm offie should be right up there in the bowling
M Keen from Goodwood with 11 wickets (5fa vs SHOC), whats with all the bowlers up there in A3, nobody making runs yet?
S Potts from SHOC with 229 runs (183* v Goodwood), ah so at least someone has made a few in A3
And the early prediction of M Dearing in 20th, although with a 44 and a 3fa has started reasonably well

If it's too much to read or you'd rather I didn't post it at all just say so otherwise I'll do it every couple of rounds
by FrankW
Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thought I'd do a rundown for Champion player stats for the first 2 games in A1, 2 and 3 because I'm a nutter for stats

A1
S Harvey from Port etc etc

A2
J Winnard from Pembroke etc etc

A3
Z Rehman from Concordia etc etc

If it's too much to read or you'd rather I didn't post it at all just say so otherwise I'll do it every couple of rounds

so half way mark, whats the call on what has been seen in A1 A2 and A3.

Well just when i thought everybody ignored my time wasting looking up everyones stats!
Ill post an update this week if you like
by FrankW
Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just over halfway to the finals and here's how the top 3 grades are standing

A1
T Wordsworth (Para Hills) leads Champion Player points by a country mile with 293 runs @41.9 including a ton v Reynella, and 29 wkts with 4x5fa's
S Harvey (Port Dist) falls from top spot but still tracking very well with 170 runs and 20 wkts including 7fa vs Para Hills and 2x5fa's
A Wilkins (Hope Valley) still piling on the runs with 374@74.8, 2 tons and 2x50s with only the one failure, and 9 wkts
M Hehner (Reynella) in form as of late with 241 runs@48.2, 2x50s and 13 wkts, but going for a few to get them
J Barnes (Grange) rounds out the top 5 with 232 runs@46.4, 3x50s with a 98 v Hope Valley, and 13 wkts

Pooraka have 4 players in the top 20, followed by Port Dist, Walkerville and Payneham with 3 each.

A Perilli (Walkerville) and J Bailey (Pooraka) lead the runs with 430 and 429 respectively.
T Wordsworth leads the wickets with 29 (not a typo), with S Harvey next in line with 20.

Pooraka, Walkerville, Para Hills and SPOC make up the 4, with Hope Valley and Prince Alfred just outside and the rest jostling for position. Goodwood need some points after New Years or they could slip from A1 for the first time that I can ever remember
------------
A2
J Rosenthal (Wood Rech) is way ahead in A2 with 394 runs@131.33! (few N.O's but no tons yet), 4x50s, 18 wkts including 5fa vs Pembroke
W Stanborough (Marion) emerges once again with 165 runs@41.25, just the one score over 50, 20 wkts including 2x6fa's v the bottom sides
J Winnard (Pembroke) carrying his team at the moment with 149 runs, 2x50s, 18 wkts, 2x6fas
M Sandery (Ingle Farm) very high up considering hes barely batted, has 24 wkts@10, just the one haul of 6fa v Marion
The next 3 are very close together, T Kennewell (Flinders Park) helping his team climb the ladder with 18 wkts, D Maunder (Brighton) with 363 runs@51.86, and P Duffett (Wood Rech) with 280 runs@56 and 7 wkts

Wood Rech have 4 players in the top 20, followed by Old Scotch with 3.

J Rosenthal leads the runs with 394, closely followed up by D Scholz (Old Scotch), J Jarrett (Pooraka) and D Maunder who have all cracked 350+ before christmas.
M Sandery leads the wickets with 24, followed by W Stanborough with 20.

Ingle Farm, Wood Rech and Old Scotch make up the top 3 with Unley and Flinders Park fighting for 4th. Fulham, Hectorville and Pembroke are fighting to stay afloat.
-------------------------
A3
J Furnell (Trinity) tops Champion Player but with competition, he has 66 runs, 24 wkts@12.5, 2x4fa's
Z Rehman (Concordia) is close by with 72 runs, 21 wkts, 3x4fa's
J Southwell (Trinity) making a good partnership with Furnell with 21 wkts, 2x5fa's
B Whitehead (Golden Grove) is the highest batter with 257 runs@42.83, 112 v Concordia, 2x50s, 10 wkts including 5fa v Pulteney
Then it gets very close with J Douventzidis (Pulteney) with 119 runs and 16 wkts, A Ellis (Reynella) with 116 runs and 16 wkts, and L Partridge (Gepps Cross) with 435 runs including a 150 v Modbury and another ton.

Gepps Cross have a spread of contributors with 5 players in the top 20, followed by Sacred Heart and Old Iggies with 3 each.

L Partridge has the batting trophy to lose with 435 runs, 167 ahead of A Hyland (Sacred Heart).
J Furnell has the most wickets with 24, 3 ahead of Z Rehman and J Southwell.

Old Iggies and Gepps Cross are the top 2, with Trinity, Golden Grove and Concordia battling for 3rd and 4th. Sacred Heart and Walkerville aren't too far off and could do with knocking off someone above them in the new year. Pulteney and Goodwood need to turn it around before they find themselves in B1.
by FrankW
Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

With McConnell suspended, leaves Elizabeth a little short, need to replace him in the ruck, so who goes to Prokopec?

Rossack? Upton? Reichelt?

If they cant stop the Prok tomorrow, he'll well and truly be on his way to 100!

Taylor went to him from what I understand. Didn't get to see the game but big result considering Woodland out for majority of the season and Mcconnell missing for 2. Soldiers out, next soldiers step up
by FrankW
Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |