Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Southern Football League

GO TO DIV 7 AMMOS or stop fielding MENS TEAMS and wasting everybodys time and money.[/quote]

You are a total tool and lack any knowledge of the AFC or the SFL , your constant dribble of the ammos :lol: is laughable !! Why dont you spend your energy supporting Kilburn or Salisbury West .
by shoe boy
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I wouldn't wanna see a knob like marbles around at any Aldinga games, clearly not a true AFC supporter.
by tigerland09
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Then you would know that one of their senior teams is sitting top of the ladder with a 13-1 record and favorites for the flag, but no mention of it of course....
by Dutchy
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I went to the match on Saturday at Aldinga and I have to say I was impressed with both the club and the Aldinga players. I saw both the B and the A grades. While both sides where well beaten they played with passion and didn't throw in the towel.
I also got great service in both the bar and the canteen was excellent. Well done AFC.
by Second Team
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I know you are trolling Marbles and a couple of your posts are now gone, but good on Aldinga for putting some plans in place to be successful in the SFL, they actually have a lot of things going for it that other clubs don't.

Easy option would be to play parklands footy, but they have goals to be competitive against better teams than Mitchell Park, with all due respect.
by Dutchy
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |