Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: The 2014 season no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

The no AFL in the afl development league whinge thread? :)
by bennymacca
Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 14 - Port v Adelaide @ Alberton Oval (Sat 26/7)

I may have missed it but I haven't seen 1 person post a comment about the game as a post-game commentary. That is 5 pages of people who are still angry about the current setup with about a month to go to finals.

This is not good for the comp!

Moore and Summerton excellent for Port, Summerton will go close to a Magarey Medal if his form is rewarded with votes. He's been brilliant this year.

Mitchell kept Crouch out of the game after half time,Mitchell held him when Adelaide had the ball and Crouch couldn't keep up with Mitchell when the ball was going the other way. Crouch can get the ball but if Saturday is true to form he needs to work on his skill level, his want/need to kick the ball 10-15m instead of handballing is a worry. Although he is playing in a side that just gets made up on the day from some sort of school yard "I'll take him" selection policy.....

Haren battled well in the ruck, big Gus Bruggemann took some telling marks in defence and the likes of Gray, Slattery, Neade, Shaw and Harvey all had moments.

For Adelaide Rutten was far too good for Butcher, Porplyzia got "out the back" a couple of times for cheap ones while Petrenko, Graham and others looked unlikely to have any real impact.
by Booney
Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Elimination Final - South v Eagles @ AO (Sat N 30/8)

After the demise of the Doggies I'm now on the South bandwagon for season 2014.
by fish
Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Passion for SANFL Football is Gone !!

fester69 wrote:No need for you to BBQ anywhere this year.

Correct! Just glad we no longer have to carry the burden of "ruining the competition" nowadays :D

A couple of other clubs now have that mantle well and truly covered ;)
by Hazydog
Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL crowd numbers

Here are all the crowd figures with the difference from the average crowd of 2819 for the year. The figures in red are games with a Reserves team.Out of the 90 games only 26 had higher than average attendance (29%), 14 of those games had a Reserves team playing.

There's an hour of my life I won't get back. :D
by cennals05
Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL crowd numbers

I can't find all the crowd figures for 2013 so I can't compare them, but I did for 2012 and 2011.

Year Average Median
2011 3238 2895
2012 2892 2514
2014 2819 2419
by cennals05
Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |