Search found 10 matches

Return

Re: Good Movies

I had a day off work on Thursday and went to see Rush at the Palace Nova on its opening day and at the first time it was showing (10:30am)...well worth the wait! 8) 8) 8)
by The Apostle
Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Good Movies

Watched We're The Millers last night. **** hilarious! Jason Sudeikis is awesome.
by HH3
Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Quiz: When was this photo taken?

But can anyone name who were playing who in all the games in this round?

North played West at Prospect ... der
North 23 16 def West 16 13 at Propsect

Glenelg 13 12 def Port 10 19 at Footy Park
Norwood 22 15 def Sturt 11 16 at Norwwod
Torrens 17 27 def Woodville 15 9 at Woodville
South 14 15 def Central 11 13 at Elizabeth
by dedja
Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 3 Post Match - Eagles v Power

Very disappointing. As much as I hate the fact that the AFL are in the SANFL, the SANFL wouldn't have lasted much longer without them.

CRAP

Absolute garbage. The SANFL would of been just fine without the AFL. Would rather only have a handful of the most passionate supporters in the land than a bunch of supporters who only cheer when the big screen tells them to. NO AFL IN THE SANFL.
by Blackwhite
Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 25-40-FIFTY-60-70-80-90-100 Speed Zones

It is pretty clear that it is now 50 unless otherwise signposted.

But I do agree that it is confusing at times, particularly on side streets. Where it could change from 60, to 50 and then back to 60 in a short time
by bennymacca
Thu May 08, 2014 11:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What is you interest so far in the SANFL competition in

No change in interest. Just resentment!
by Aerie
Mon May 19, 2014 2:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What is you interest so far in the SANFL competition in

No change for me the Eagles are equal top . So why would it change how I feel about SANFL !
by Mickyj
Mon May 19, 2014 2:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 10 - Port v Eagles- Post game

No, there was a Port Adelaide Football club playing as the Magpies, just as there is in 2014. *yawns*
Let's try again *sigh*
The Port Adelaide Football Club running around the AFL is known as the Port Adelaide Power.
The Port Adelaide, formerly known as the Port Adelaide Magpies, that was running around in the SANFL until last year no longer exists.
The team currently running around in the SANFL is the Port Adelaide Power Reserves.
They are the Port Adelaide Power Reserves because the majority of their players are listed with the AFL club the Port Adelaide Power.
These players are not quite good enough or are in the process of rehabilitation and therefore must play for the Port Adelaide Power 2nd string. Also known as a Reserve side, which is a common term known throughout many sports.
Except of course to a few deluded people that stubbornly refuse to accept that their beloved Port Adelaide Magpies no longer exists.

Port Adelaide Power can try to badge their reserve team however they like but the fact of the matter is that the independent SANFL club known as the Port Adelaide Magpies no longer exists.

The sooner you guys can accept that fact the sooner we can all move on and focus our despise on the Port Adelaide Power Reserves. And remember, it isn't our fault that the AFL club Port Adelaide Power decided they didn't want to retain an independent SANFL side and opted to get rid of the Port Adelaide Magpies in favour of their own Port Adelaide Power Reserve side.

If anything, if I was a Port Adelaide Magpies fan, I'd be as pissed off as all the other SANFL fans at what has happened by allowing Reserve teams into our league.

Alternatively you can always deny, deny, deny
by johntheclaret
Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 25-40-FIFTY-60-70-80-90-100 Speed Zones

Aren't you just supposed to do 50 until you see a sign to say otherwise?

There's always a speed sign after any intersection to let you know.

I reckon its pretty simple. Never had a speeding fine.
by HH3
Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |