Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: HFL Central Division

Lobethal one of the bully clubs, I wish. And 13 junior teams like the Dev's, yeah sure. We work our backside off to get what we've got. Those were the days when everyone hated us and we were always playing finals and gf's, but we haven't been there for over a decade, but there's the sniff of a new dawn in the air over at Tigerland.
by FairDinkum
Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL C Grade discussion

Congratulations Milang, I hope to make it there this season, I am very happy to see the Tigers back in the C's, lots of numbers are a good sign and it would be very sad not to see a Milang Panthers out on the park, glad we can be part of the series.
by FairDinkum
Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Central Division

Correct, lots of family involvement at Lobethal, some might say inbred, I say family
by FairDinkum
Sun May 04, 2014 5:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL C Grade discussion

Ironbank over Lobethal on Saturday night, certainly not Mickey Mouse and teams going hard at it, there's pressure on at Lobethal we are 7-0 in the A's and have 7 A graders out at the moment so everyone needs to perform to get a game, if they want to play A'2's our blokes are going to need to work hard in the C's, nothing's for free anymore.
by FairDinkum
Sun May 25, 2014 10:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |