Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: S.A Churches & Community Cricket Association 2013/14.

Only thing going to be wobbling will be your knees when Parrish runs in to bowl to you.
I do get a little "jelly legged" when i'm excited.. long run up for a pedestrian up and down snot bowler.

Where do you want me to dispatch him to first?

Will he be granted ANOTHER permit though to play...?? Real men pay their bills.. dollar dollar bills y'all 8)

I'm not here to debate with you about the financial going ons at our club
by moses
Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

but rose park have a full head of steam and will be very hard to beat.
BALDO :)
Agreed, Rose Park look to be firing at the right time of the season - coincidentally since they got rid of that bald spud Hobbs!

With Clarke and Parrish leading the way and having someone like Hendo in the wings, their front line bowling attack is as good as if not better than the rest.

Wehrmann gets away and well we have all heard the reports from Saturdays hitting master class!

Rose Park clear cut favs to go 3 in a row for my mind..
by Phantom Gossiper
Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

hmmm...what a grand old final it was.
had wickets galore....very little runs...had disputes in both innings ....maybe a little too far at times...
but bloody hell.. what a game to watch....enfield on top...fitzroy on top.. then enfield . then fitzroy. the way a gf should be.
both teams played hard . and wrighty, I for one fully understand how you can get caught up in the heat of the moment mate, its called giving your all and regardless of your score you gave your all.
fitzroy, hats off to ya guys, never gave up at any stage. well done. steve giglio (excuse spelling) ? well done on a stella career mate, you will be sorely missed by alot of players. what a way to finish of your career ...premier player.
auto , if you do pull the pin as well, you also my friend will be a great loss to this assoc.
good luck to all in what ever next season brings.

Not me I reckon Auto can F**k right off lol ;)
by carey
Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |