Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: S.A Churches & Community Cricket Association 2013/14.

I still loves ya phantom......lol.
I dont know any facts or whats going on with this chad parrish...but.
we should encourage players to our comp regardless of their talents or who they are. if he owes money or doesnt who cares ?
surely chad and the team that says he owes money can sort it out and keep it off an open forum ?
I would love the challenge of playing against better players (even if it means a bruise or 10 ) all I am trying to say is we need new blood in our comp or we will be stagnent and the comp will dwindle away till no one is left.
IMO......
im not a fan of anyone and I have burnt alot of bridges with the way I play but , I will still play with my head high and I still want to play against the best in our comp. let chad play I say.........
well thats my 2 cents worth , like it or not lol.
by dark & stormy
Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: S.A Churches & Community Cricket Association 2013/14.

hmmm...what a grand old final it was.
had wickets galore....very little runs...had disputes in both innings ....maybe a little too far at times...
but bloody hell.. what a game to watch....enfield on top...fitzroy on top.. then enfield . then fitzroy. the way a gf should be.
both teams played hard . and wrighty, I for one fully understand how you can get caught up in the heat of the moment mate, its called giving your all and regardless of your score you gave your all.
fitzroy, hats off to ya guys, never gave up at any stage. well done. steve giglio (excuse spelling) ? well done on a stella career mate, you will be sorely missed by alot of players. what a way to finish of your career ...premier player.
auto , if you do pull the pin as well, you also my friend will be a great loss to this assoc.
good luck to all in what ever next season brings.
by dark & stormy
Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |