Search found more than 2110 matches

Return

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Draws in footy

Apart from tipping comps and SGM’s I think they’re great for the game. Nothing to split the two teams after 2 hours of battle.

Lets hand out 2 cups then in a GF?
by Dutchy
Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Who do you complain too when a regular radio contributor continually wins goodies? :lol:

He is a plant to ensure they have enough Port Adelaide content so the Crow Presenters can use their show to push every AFC agenda
by Dutchy
Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAWater

Poor land developers :lol:
by Dutchy
Thu May 02, 2024 2:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL 2024

The VFL is seen as superior to the SANFL.
By who?

Port and the Crows who will make any excuse to justify their lack of success, remember in 2013 it was their players being spread amongst the league teams that was holding them back from premierships.

Imagine Port playing the VFL last week when they had 8 AFL listed players available, big cost to send them (and 14 top ups) interstate.

They are kidding themselves if they believe the VFL is stronger and better for their development.
by Dutchy
Thu May 02, 2024 5:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 8

I disagree. Dixon retiring is going to transform that forward line and give them a better look at it. The perceived belief in Dixon has ruined Port for years, banging it long on top of his head because "King Charlie", "Big Charlie" will mark and goal. They rest on the "but Charlie brings it to ground" mentality but clubs have switched onto that and pressure their small forwards enough to reduce their impact (hence all the behinds not goals from rushed attempts).

Three talls in Marshall, Georgiadis, Lord are much more dynamic than Dixon, Marshall, Finlayson and will get more mark and set shots from those three in the future.

Spot on, I get smashed by Port fans who always defend Dixon, but they have other options on their list but Kenny refuses to change. Dixon playing hasn't helped the development of their other talls.
by Dutchy
Fri May 03, 2024 1:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 8

I don’t support either side, but it seems that we’ve basically had only post match analysis from Crows supporters so far, so would be good to hear from the Port side (granted, Vamos has stepped up, apologies to anyone else who may have).

Anyone? Come out from under those rocks.

LOL.

Copy the post game analysis from any Port Adelaide loss over the past 7 years and paste it here. The glove fits.

Sack the useless pr*ck, already.

Seen this movie before?
by Dutchy
Fri May 03, 2024 3:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL 2024

Anyway, anyone else taste the irony?

10 years of wanting Port and Adelaide out of the competition and now it's coming to be a reality you're all debating if it's the right move for them or not. Brilliant work lads.

More than happy for them to move out, I think it will only make the SANFL stronger, but its a more than reasonable debate for any footy fan here in SA. especially considering the lies they have rolled out throughout the last 13 years.
by Dutchy
Sun May 05, 2024 2:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Son turns 21 today, and despite the milestone has no interest in missing footy training tonight so we had to have our usual family birthday dinner last night :lol:
by Dutchy
Tue May 07, 2024 11:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Corona Man wrote:Getting "pinged" by a red light camera. $481, plus 3 demerits. Ouch.

Bit cheaper in Vic? 17yo son got done a month ago, $600+, we didnt tell him that Mum took the hit on the demerit points so he thinks he only has 1 left for his remaining time on his P's
by Dutchy
Wed May 08, 2024 2:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Lads 21st party on the weekend, glad it is finally over, its been a chaotic few months, finally got a few months of not a lot planned, looking forward to going at a slower pace for a while.

My Son got at old school Nth Melbourne woollen long sleeve jumper from his mates, where it is more cream than white, its bloody magnificent 8)
by Dutchy
Mon May 13, 2024 11:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Soooooo, how's this weather?

feels like winter is never coming
by Dutchy
Mon May 13, 2024 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |