Search found 160 matches

Return

Re: Port Adelaide 2017

Certainly did, but it doesn't mean there couldn't be another dominant side in the same era, we just didn't translate that into finals victories.

But to suggest winning 16 of 22 ( 2001 ) 18 of 22 ( 2002 ), 18 of 22 ( 2003 ) and 17 of 22 ( 2004 ) isn't dominating the competition is just anti-Port Adelaide jargon from regular Port bashers. Across 4 years to suggest winning 69 of 88 (nearly 80% win rate ) isn't "dominant" is just trolling. I'm used to it though, that's why it's great that there's a "friend" and "foe" function on here.

What it suggests is you choked when it mattered!
Do you get a medal for dominating the minor round these days?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McClelland_Trophy

What part of medal didn't you get?

They finished minor premiers we know that but they didn't finish it off.

You get a trophy, not a medal! :lol:

Yes, I know the trophy isn't an important one, yes ultimately success is based on premierships. Yes the original post was tongue in cheek.
by the milky bar kid
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2018

The Bedge wrote:
Nichdanmatt wrote:you seem to be commenting on every division other than the 1 your club is in,maybe just worry about ingle farm holding there spot in div 5 in 2019 mate.

No.

I agree, but that's 2019's problem, so since we're cool for 2018, go your hardest The Bedge!
by the milky bar kid
Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Ashes 2017/2018

stampy wrote:well this aint going to plan

I think we can all agree this is Shaun Marsh's fault
by the milky bar kid
Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

Woken Matt v Napoleon the gold fish, book it for wrestlemania
by the milky bar kid
Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Any truth to the rumour that the bedge was seen having a coffee with an opposition coach last week? Could we see Bedgegood in new colours next season?
If he wants a gig then he should ban himself from here.
He has potential but there are two clubs i know of that wont touch the young man due to being too media friendly.
Take it or leave it.
I'm still trying to work out who the prick isn't?

*Edited for accuracy
by the milky bar kid
Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

currently on 35 game hitting streak

What difficulty?

On Project Cars, they have a licensing system for online, so you can block shit players from entering, and it shows how good you are on a little license (colour, rating and score).

I haven't played much online since the original Project Cars, but in one qualifying session, I was 8 seconds behind the next guy. And during the lap I thought I was killing it :lol:

Most the racing games these days you need a wheel to be running at the front, even if you are dominating on a controller the wheel is still at least an extra second.
by the milky bar kid
Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

I'd like a good wheel set up, but don't really have the room for something decent.

One of our customers, Hyperdrive, in Glynde make the whole kit, but it's expensive.

https://thrustmaster.com.au/wp/product-category/https-thrustmaster-com-au-wp-simulators/d-rs-dominator-series-2/

Yeah, I've got a hyperdrive series one frame. It's not even a bulky version & it still takes a lot of room, but it at least semi packs up.
I still rate moving up to a wheel.
by the milky bar kid
Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cars

Booney wrote:A woody!

Nice one mate.

Thank you, that classic fake wood grain :lol:
by the milky bar kid
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you don't understand

The 500 have moved the concerts from the CBC main oval to in front of the old Victoria Park Grandstand, WTF have they done that for?

60,000 was uncomfortable and almost unsafe on the expanses of the main oval and surrounds, now there's two foot bridges to get in and out and it's right down Fullarton Road end of the track, how the **** are people getting home from there?

They did it under the guise of ‘lessening the damage to the CBC facilities’ but if you’ve been there the last few years, it was pretty much moved there to cover up the fact that they continuing to strip back the off track entertainment available from previous examples.
by the milky bar kid
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL 2022 Season

WHAT ABOUT THE STRENGTH & INTEGRITY OF THE SANFL!!
ALSO, WHAT HAPPENS IF A SANFL SIDE IS DECIMATED BY COVID?
THAT'S JUST BAD LUCK?
HEY AFL, F**K OFF!!

You'll go to the SAAFL & country comps without even a thought of the integrity of their comp, but we won't hear about it because it doesn't fit the narrative.
by the milky bar kid
Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |