Search found 990 matches

Return

Re: Club Payments Crackdown

Interesting that the BL&G was discussing its own salary cap last season.

There are a lot of things discussed Dogwatcher, it doesn't necessarily mean that any clubs agree with it.

The Salary Cap is still the most absurd thing to ever be introduced for country football in South Australia.
Imagine owning for example a local real estate company-
The Government contacts your business to dictate that you can only give your best employee $500 a week and under no circumstances you are to pay any employee anymore than that even though one or two salesmen are selling the most houses for their business.
Yep... ridiculous really...

If you classify football players as 'employees' then you should be submitting paperwork to the ATO and paying superannuation. We are at the point the cash payments are equal to the weekly payments for a Monday to Friday job.

Can't have it both ways......you are either an amateur sports club or Sports business which one do you want to be?
by heater31
Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy 10th Birthday SAFooty.net!

If only we had a 'pool room' of sorts where interesting posts were kept over time.

Surely the below is in there ;)

With the popularity of discovering the treasures in somewhere else, then so many people are trying to choose some powerful tools or any other useful equipment to realize the highest detection rates. Although there can be so many factors that will play a role on the way, most of professionals should know that a powerful detector can half your efforts with the same result. Here comes the chance for you if you really want to change your previous detection way, then you can seize this opportunity to come to http://www.detectorall.com to gain more details, there always can be one that meet your demand so well.

Treasure hunt this

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/4552968/metal-ddddiiickk-o.gif
by heater31
Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Matador BBQ's One-Day Cup

wristwatcher wrote:Good start by the Backs. 1/73 in the 16th.

Could people please keep their traps shut today? Let's not get our usual curse going in this crucial game... ;)
by heater31
Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trades/Drafts (Nov & PSD/Rookie) - 2015

MW wrote:Interesting to hear Treloars manager is the same as Tippetts...

How he is still a registered AFL player Agent is beyond me.
by heater31
Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Booney wrote:
RustyCage wrote:Vomiting in front of your class

Oh dear....

Boon has experience with this.....
by heater31
Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Matador BBQ's One-Day Cup

Zartan wrote:Alex Ross not looking comfortable - taken 20 balls to get off the mark.

Hey at least he values his wicket....
by heater31
Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Player Movements - 2015 / 2016

Tom Fields reported to be cut by Carlton.....surely South Adelaide have been on the phone!
by heater31
Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily Golf - Where you are playing and how you go

carey wrote:
Spargo wrote:Which course you play mate?

Mawson Lakes Spargs. Currently in nearly the best condition I've seen it in.

About time you moved to a real golf course.......Like one with 18 greens ;)
by heater31
Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

Seeing a guy I've worked with for 6 years retrenched.

Worst I've felt in a long time.
Wait, he gets the flick and you do the work of 3 people?

4 now.

Technically Im Sales, Purchasing, Accounts, Operations Manager, and part time storeman.

It was to save on a wage for the "struggling" business. ;) ;)
And paid the wage of the janitor ;)
by heater31
Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pak v Eng

Pakis WIN with with about 6 overs to go.
Rashid and Wood batted about 30 overs for the 9th wicket until Wood departed.
Anderson had 61 balls to survive with Rashid to force the draw.
Rashid inexplicably smashes a ball to the only fielder not around the bat at cover to be caught. :D

I'm lost, Rashid was playing for who?
You Daft apath, Adil Rashid, born in Yorkshire....
by heater31
Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unfair Bans

piccachu wrote:I really hope so, No self respecting adult would purchase that, would they?

Shrek has no morals.....I have established this within 2 hours of meeting him one time......the sealer was probably jumping in a cab at the Hackney with one shoe missing a sole...
by heater31
Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unfair Bans

Footy Chick wrote:You weren't required to Arch.

Green boy over here owed me for letting his arse back on in the first place!

Your asking price is far too low.....
by heater31
Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Melbourne Cup

Booney wrote:Now to see the Facebook posts of people who jagged a Mystery Tri.... [emoji38]

Well no one in my friend list is going to dare..... ;)
by heater31
Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Melbourne Cup

Boon 1 nil up....
by heater31
Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

People who take time out of my day and oxygen out of my air once a year to complain about horse racing on Melbourne Cup day. Shut up and enjoy a wonderful day on the Australian sporting Callander you pack of muppets :evil:
No.

Go to Morphetville. Ask one of the trainers, strappers, stable hands if you can borrow a horse for 5 minutes. Now, see if you can get it to do something it doesn't want to.

A mates daughter has just started riding track work as part of her traineeship, she, like all horse people, is stark raving horse mad, she can't believe how excited some of them get prior to doing their track work and how some get edgy, jealous almost, of those who have left the stable before they have.
Heard Peter Moody sum it up best once 'All Racehorses are elite athletes. I'm just their coach.'
by heater31
Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australia v NZ - Test Series

Love when a young, new opening bat takes the first ball of a first innings, always think that's a real positive sign
Yep, whenever I opened it was preferred, get the nerves out of the way straight up, quite often it was a bit loose too so you could have a free swipe while the field is very attacking.
My old man had the same theory..
by heater31
Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sheffield Shield Season 2015/2016

Jim05 wrote:
bennymacca wrote:They left finch out for him too

Finch was playing against the Kiwis

Finch only played for The CA XI because Victoria didn't select him.....same with Cameron White.
by heater31
Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tony Clifton wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Burns gone 2/255

Kiwis all give him a well done too, nice touch

Been lots of congratulating going on from both teams.

Doesn't really feel like cutthroat cricket somehow.

Clap the hundred when in the field but chasing the bloke down after getting out just reeks of village cricket.
by heater31
Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA v WA Shield

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:We are gunna win the shield

ease up turbo ;)
by heater31
Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2015

MW wrote:Any thoughts on Pods named as Defensive Coach? Hate to say it, but reeks like a case of who is left to fill the role...

Jobs for the boys in full swing again :roll:
by heater31
Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

My brother has taken his Jeep back 4 times for the same issue. Hasn't been fixed.
They Said it has to be sent to Melb, if they find the issue, and it covered by warranty , Jeep will fit the bill.
If not, bad luck, stuck with full costs.

Some f**kwit floored it past me on West Lakes Blv the other night in a Jeep. The car sounded like it really didnt like it and then when i was sitting behind him at the next lights, all I could smell was burning plastic.

He took off very cautiously when it went green.

Hopefully that c**t has to pay through the arse to get it fixed.

In the motoring section I've noted that my brothers ( company owned ) Jeep managed a massive 9000km's before the transmission shat itself.

He's Mildura based and does around 4000km's per month, all highway miles as you can imagine. Less than three months old and around a $16,000 fix for Ford in Mildura ( that Jeep paid for ).

Do. Not. Buy. A. Jeep.
Should have bought a Volkswagen ;)
by heater31
Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Table after Round 2:

1. 13.70 - Victoria
2. 09.80 - Western Australia
3. 09.00 - South Australia
4. 08.10 - New South Wales
5. 07.50 - Queensland
6. 02.00 - Tasmania

Interestingly, WA (3.80) and SA (3.00) have accumulated the most bonus points

Round 3 starts in 4x days

NSW v TAS
VIC v WA
QLD v SA

How do Vics get 6 points from their game with NSW, and NSW don't, cant work that out?
Under the rules of competition, NSW provided an unsafe playing surface therefore Victoria awarded the win as the game was abandoned.

No wonder NSW were so angry. They apparently went out and had a training session on the pitch to prove a point, that it was perfectly safe. Curator was not too impressed either with the decision, said it was best oval and pitch had been when they made the final call. Interesting decision that could prove vital at the end of the season!
When the ODI opening bat is photographed with a massive mud stain on the knee of his creams and a handful of turf replacing his own divot there is a problem....
by heater31
Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aussie golfers overseas

Nick Cullen leads the European Tour School after the first round. Top 25 plus ties get automatic card for next season.

http://www.golf.org.au/newsdisplay/91260
by heater31
Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Dark Knight wrote:Starc finally gets rewarded! Bowls a poo full toss and Waitling goes after it and gets caught at point, Nathan Lyon the fieldsman

Ah the classic shit gets wickets [emoji38]
by heater31
Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Footy Chick wrote:Can't figure out whether this is the things we rate thread, or brew your own at home thread...

But Boon is not brewing at home.....it's at a mate's shed ;)
by heater31
Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: This world of our's...

Having visited Paris in August this year I found it slightly unnerving that everywhere I went sightseeing there were stern looking military and police with heavy weaponry wandering around the major landmarks. I now understand why they were there.

Having said that this took place in the evening at a not really touristy area so I doubt they could have stopped it.

People think the French are rude and arrogant but if you as a foreigner approach them correctly they would help you in anyway they can.
by heater31
Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Johnson just announced he's retiring at the end of this test http://www.cricket.com.au/news/mitchell-johnson-to-retire-from-international-test-cricket-australia-new-zealand-second-test-waca/2015-11-17?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ausvnz

I never like guys retiring in the middle of a series, surely he could've played one more and just retired after the 3rd Test here?

Just hung around long enough to pass Brett Lee it would seem too.
Sometimes you just get out of bed as a professional sportsman and go I don't want to do this anymore.....

Clearly with recent comments this has been in his thoughts for a while so why go through the motions for another 5 days? Retire on you adopted home ground the Test Match after your first home ground good way to go I think.
by heater31
Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 1 2016

jo172 wrote:
Only news out of Unley is Harder off to Glenelg. Suffice to say one suspects that will make it harder for them.

Could have also went with left a whopping great hole in their side....
by heater31
Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:I just dont understand Tinder

What has the world come to when you have to go online to get a root.

Why can't people go to pubs like we did in the old days?

Upstairs at Joppies was a haven, as was Players [emoji38]

Ask your friend Leah ;)
by heater31
Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australia v Windies - Test series

Pakis have earned the right to challenge us here I reckon or South Africa are always good cricket contests. Even the Lankans have a level of consistency that make it a decent contest.
The Saffers are pissed at us as we never go there for over the new year.

They certainly want a Boxing Day test against us.
Not sure why it should necessarily be such an issue, if it was only once every few years. Believe their holiday period is more December into Christmas, rather than our Christmas into January, so we could appease them and still have our summer of cricket. How good would it be being on holidays, fishing for the day, coming in and watching the cricket with a few beers.
It's a case of 70,000 people at the MCG v 10000 in Johannesburg.......you do the math ;)
by heater31
Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA

Thoughts on second innings bonus points? I like the idea that second innings runs/wickets bonus points should only be rewarded if the game is won outright.. Having to go and field for an hour on the second day of the game that has no chance of an outright result genuinely turns people off 2 day cricket, especially in B/C grades..

People will say all points count and what if it comes down to half a point in the race for finals, well I'd prefer the side who plays better first innings cricket be rewarded with finals than the side who got an extra point or 2 because they took some cheap dead rubber wickets at the end of day 2.. Just my thoughts
There needs to be incentive to play a 2nd innings though and chase those outrights - what if you do everything right and fall a few runs short or a wicket short of an outright? All that hard work is for nothing if you aren't at least awarded bonus points, and teams would then start calling the game after the first innings - could see some very early finishes to games.
Then you introduce a rule that play must continue until 5pm where the captains must agree to call it off. Otherwise continue.

Grade cricket got rid of their 2nd innings points years ago, very rare that you got a sniff of an outright win by 5pm, unless they were absolute spuds.
by heater31
Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No he is not.....some of the bullshit that people under the age of 21 come up with these days is astounding......

Considering I'm now an old grumpy **** I am staggered to believe I was ever that bad...
by heater31
Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grade Cricket

Patrick Page got a ton for the 19's today against NSW. Head, Smith, Lehmann, Page... can we get four home grown left handers in there?!

Got big wraps on him obviously. Supposedly got sledged by Matthew Weeks in a grade game when he came out to bat - "I'll vomit on you if I hear anyone else talk about how good you are"
Speaking of highly rated junior cricketers - what about the NSW bloke Jason Sangha - dominated 15's earlier in the year, picked in the CA XI for the 17's - dominated that, now part of the CA XI for the 19's and tonned up yesterday :shock:
Was rather intimidating strolling in the changerooms for training last night to only be confronted by Ryan Harris standing in the doorway.....my first thought you've probably never spent this much time in the home rooms Rhino ;)
by heater31
Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

Stuff this cheap shit here is a higher class establishment

Coal Cellar & Gril - Victoria Square, Ground Floor Hilton Hotel.

Well a lump of fossilised carbon is not what you get served up here....specailising in South Australian produce and cooked like a backyard BBQ with charcoal grills and rotisseries among the cooking methods . As you would expect this is not your Tuesday night CBF meal but somewhere to take the missus to get out of the doghouse or show her that you are actually are a caring considerate bastard!

Staff are not over the top with their service and will give you plenty of time to peruse the menu over a glass of water after ordering your first round of drinks. Our group of 3 didn't bother with entrees and got straight down to business with ordering mains. An order of of Whole Baby Barramundi, and an Angus Pure Grass Fed Tomahawk Steak for 2 were selected. Whilst waiting for the mains to come out the old man and myself (the steak eaters) went on a bit of a World Brewery tour with our drinks with Boags Premium, Heineken, Hoegaarden Wheat and the safe Hahn Super Dry consumed before and during the meal. When the food arrives it is actually true to description, My mother's Barra was actually whole....head, eyes and fins :shock: my immediate comment was to make sure was it scaled [emoji38] . The Tomahawk landed on the table on a chopping block about 800mm long and looked like the chef was hacking up a dinasour out the back the rib bone left on it would have took up 70% of the board. Couldn't find a fault with the steak as I carved off chunks and onto a smaller plate with our sides of creamy mashed potato and garden salad. Contrary to my comment about checking for scales on the Barra the bone structure of the animal just fell out of the flesh and didn't cause any issues.

Mains were cleared and the desert menu arrived, after demolishing a large portion of a cow it was a toss up if even to get desert at all. It was decided that a bowl of Strawberries and Cream designed for 2 would be shared between the 3 of us. Staff were all to happy to oblige with an extra set of cutlery. Just as well as it was a good practice run for December 25 with the amount of food consumed.

All up for 3 people including drinks only $260 damage to the Mastercard. 8/10 for a fine dining experience
by heater31
Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Geez Sayers is bowling well. It's been talked about before, but he has to be close to an international call up. SACA finally gave him a shot and has reaped it's rewards and hopefully the national selectors do the same.

Chuck Berry and Adelaide based The Australian journo Andrew Faulkner are all over this on Twitter. Has a better record than 2 Dads Nile from the same amount of Games.
by heater31
Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Player Movements - 2015 / 2016

the wizard wrote:
DOC wrote:Lewis Johnson a is a Redleg.

if this is true im done with the roosters

I would be happy to off load a non team orientated individual....
by heater31
Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brodlach wrote:When was the last time the Redbacks dominated 7 days in a row?

1996 ;)
by heater31
Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pisstake Secret Santa's

Does anyone else take the piss with their work Secret Santa?

In previous years I've delivered:

- Picture of a work colleague
- Whistling Garden Gnome
- Pre-scratched, instant money tickets
- Snapper heads
- T-shirt with colleague's picture on it

This year Im really struggling for any idea's, would appreciate any that others might have.

Only the women do one here, I whinge every year about not inviting me.

They are quick to point out the obscene gifts that I'd be likely to buy them.
Weight Watchers membership this year's gift ;)
by heater31
Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Seems SACA have decided it is down to three Clubs who will not be part of the 1st Grade comp next year, basically this will kill of the Club if they only have a 2nd Grade team.

Believe it is out of West Torrens, Port and Woodville. SACA still pushing for a merger between two of these clubs. So looks like Adelaide, Uni and Prospect are safe.

Reason being given is too many Clubs in Western area.

WT shattered by this. As a Club you do all the right things, meet all the criteria like teams in all competitions (Mens/Womens), good Juniors, etc and only reason getting punished is location of Club!

Aren't WT the reason there's too many clubs in that area?
Moved into Henley, took the prime real estate for junior base although that hasn't stopped them trying to sign every junior in the state.

I would have thought that Port Adelaide are in the gun.
Facilities, juniors, relative success as a club - all at the lower end of the scale.
Can't see SACA relegating Woodville who have possibly the best facilities and are very much cashed up from what I hear.
SD, ND, Prospect, Uni, even Adelaide all very fortunate I feel.
What facilities are Port lacking in???????????

Decent sized visitors changerooms ;)
by heater31
Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

The Dark Knight wrote:
HH3 wrote:Just receiving an invite from the SA Sharks gridiron team (state side) coach to join them for training camp for the state comp next year!

To say I'm excited is an under-f**kin-statement!

Rookie of the year for the Spartans it seems.

Texans scouts are booking plane flights as we speak :)
by heater31
Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is it definitely Woodville, Port Adelaide and West Torrens that are the three being looked at? I heard Woodville, Port and Prospect.

Either way it sucks. I hate the thought of losing a club and don't believe it will be the panacea for a stronger grade competition anyway.

I really wish SACA had made the smart call and got rid of University. It is just so blindingly simple. Leaves us with 12 clubs, 11 rounds, every club with a metro and country zone, every club with juniors. Uni could continue to exist in Adelaide Turf, the same as the Blacks Football Club play in the amateur league.

The dumbest thing ever was the country zoning. Prospect had been struggling for a while - they got given Broken Hill! Not many cricketers and about an 8 hour drive. Port struggling for longer - they got Eyre Peninsula! Just a 6 hour drive. Neither club gets any benefit from their country zone. The clubs with strong metro zones should have been given the smaller, far flung country areas. The clubs with the weaker metro zones should have got the larger, closer country zones. It would have helped balance the competition.

Merging two western suburbs clubs will simply make Grange, Woodville Rechabite, Flinders Park... stronger.

Southern Districts/Northern Districts is a different issue altogether. South Australian cricket needs both clubs to be strong however the dynamic has changed in the northern and southern suburbs. Used to be a strong cricket culture - now urban sprawl, more migrant families, social issues, lower participation in cricket.
It's defiantly WT, Woodville & Port. Andrew Capel, Nick Benton and Aaron Sayers are all having a whinge on Twitter this morning.

Throughout this whole mess we have been getting mixed messages from West Torrens. Depending on who you speak with the club was looking at a Merger or no they will stay as they are.

Yes the simple solution is to relegate University to the ATCA but I bet the SACA were scared off by the threat of Supreme Court injunctions.....
by heater31
Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015/16 Big Bash League

Q. wrote:Fantastic, we lose one of our best batsmen while he's training to play teeball with a Victorian team. FFS.

Should have been preparing for the next shield game if this shit wasn't around....
by heater31
Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

RustyCage wrote:Lawford hits the winning runs

Party Sized Meat Lovers and Bourbon's all round for the Sixers boys tonight [emoji38]
by heater31
Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

RustyCage wrote:Th amount of sympathy for that guy in Port Lincoln.

For the family who recognised his illness, yes. For the innocent victims dragged into this mess absolutely. Those closest to him will look back and think what more could have been done to help him.
by heater31
Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Not this shit again..... :roll:
by heater31
Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

heater31 wrote:
Tony Clifton wrote:Are the C's and D's getting replayed as well or just A's and B's?

Nup they stay as programmed 2 day match over 2 weekends

Sanity sort of prevails.......now round 7 to be played next Saturday for all grades.
by heater31
Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Eh, it wasn't that bad, once you remove any expectation of them bowling thunderbolts or belting sixes.

So would you regularly tune in to watch a game?

Just saying I gave it a chance as I have nothing on the agenda today but won't be making time for it in the future.

The other thing that stood out to me is that I have heard the name Stallaker or whatever her name is for years and assume she's one of the stars. I watched her bowl today and am extremely confident I could head down to Ingle Farm Oval and see a better spinner than her.
Lisa Sthalkar is 36 years old and retired from international cricket.

Remember watching a 17 year old Ellyse Perry and keeping my mouth shut as she would have been able to stitch me up :shock:

Professional women's cricket and golf for that matter is probably the most realistic thing a men's amateur could watch to improve themselves.
by heater31
Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

McCullum is contracted to Brisbane I think.

Jayawardene was an injury replacement for Pollard so who knows what is going on there.

Rashid should stay as the Strikers coach is also his county coach.....provided he's not playing internationals next season.
by heater31
Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Can anyone else believe it's 30 years (!) since the space shuttle Challenger blew up just after take off?

30 years. :shock:

I was 10 years old, on a greyhound bus with my family going across the Nullarbor with 40 deg heat and no air con, with people allowed to smoke on board back then when the news broke on the radio. The whole bus went silent punctuated by my brother and sister spewing into a bag from travel sickness.

Good times :)

Ha....not so hard when someone says "Where were you when....?"

I too, was 10 at the time and we were set to watch the replay of the launch at school as part of the solar system project we were doing. Fair to say the kids didn't get into the AV room that day.
I was speechless.....mind you I was only about 3 months old at the time....
by heater31
Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Arch44 wrote:Sounds like ball tampering has raised its head from one of the games last round....

East Torrens at it again eh ;)
by heater31
Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |