Search found 9 matches

Return

Re: Abbott Watch

And the Australian people will get what they want on both occasions.

Where is the issue?
by Bat Pad
Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Central Division

With Hills Country being such a pathetic competition not a bad effort to produce three of the best five players in the interleague game.
by Kick'n Back
Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide radio industry - General Discussion

I happened to be in the car this morning and thought I'd listen to Roo and Dits. They spoke about electricity prices and spoke to Marshall the Oppo leader.

Roo was silent.

I turned it off.

So MMM, you put two blokes, two key sporting identities in this state in the mornings and get them talking about stuff 1. they know little about and 2. their audience don't necessarily want to hear. If we wanted to hear that stuff, we'd listen to FiveAA.

GIVE US AN ALTERNATIVE!!!!!

Complete suicide by MMM management. How long will that last before their flicked back to drivetime?

Triple M need to get rid of blaky and there morning ratings will improve out of sight the bloke is about as funny as cancer.

Roo and Ditts talking about anything other than sport is absolutely ridiculous

For what it's worth I loved the rush hour with Roo and Ditts listened to it once since
by carey
Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Well played North supporters

The facts are that they are NOT welcome in the competition.
I don't believe that personal attacks would be the order of the day, just the usual 'booing' & banter.

Sheesh, if they can't handle a few hundred North Groggies having a go, imagine them @ Docklands with Collingwood or Carlton Fans :lol:
Suck it up you over rated primadonnas!
by LPH
Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:when was the last time a port player kicked 57 goals in a season?

2008, Daniel Motlop.
by Gozu
Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm an outsider but gee this relegation shit does my head in flicking through it, that's all that's talked about every week.

The reason it is so topical is that it is so damn important and was so badly handled by the HFL leading into this season.

Amazing what a lack of trust by the HFL in the clubs involved has done - and something they should be accountable for.

If the playing field was even for all clubs involved this may have helped in gaining some equity for the governing body.

It wasn't and now has set a precedence for problematic times moving forward.

Clubs are now gun shy when dealing with the HFL as the air of mistrust is still evident.

Lets hope they take responsibility for their previous actions and admit the shortcomings in the way they handled it - amend their ways and show real leadership this time.
by Legs Man
Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i don't doubt what you are saying tank...but it does strike me as a little odd....

Mate it is more than just a little odd - it is a very unique situation that creates an awful lot of emotion

Serious Question - Is there any other league in Australia that has more than one division, in which the entire club consisting of junior and senior grades play on the same day in the same competition?

The only other I can think of was the SFL before they moved to one division back in the 90's?

You could argue the Riverland still have that type of set-up, but never transfer teams between divisions.
There are a number of leagues in Victoria that have 2 or more divisions, but junior football is primarily on Sundays with the exception of the odd senior colts team in some comps.

Fight to the death to retain it, however there is a serious flaw if Echunga get relegated. Promotion/Relegation needs to be more weighted towards to A-Grade, but having all teams must be a pre-requisite.
by Look Good In Leather
Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hagen for Nozza! - no GE
by Legs Man
Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sanderson sacked

Surely they couldn't go for Simon Goodwin, having met the guy over lunch despite being a nice guy he clearly wan't the smartest bloke going around nor did he have much charisma.
Maybe Sanderson has overachieved with the Crows?
Best win rate of all Crows coaches with some ordinary players and having to put up with the biggest dipshits in the country following his club.
Sando, you're welcome back at the Cats although I think he'll end up a Collingwood.
by Wedgie
Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |