Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

country clubs started it and local clubs joined in now here we are cant blame anyone for going for the cash loyality died around the same time most of you finished up football and to people currently playing still it died 5-8 years ago :) its all about the $$$$$ now
by Robb_Stark
Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Diknbones wrote:. The whole day was an interesting experience.

You got that right :shock:
by Footy Chick
Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Building quite the competitive D5 side there sir.. ;)

just trying to bring lost and wandering demons back home mate..2015 is all we are focused on..improving on the 6th in 2014 and playing finals..make sure you come see me saturday after the games and i can buy you a drink wise one.. :)

Zed is facing a spicy session prior to stumps, but you can't tempt him into playing a shot
by the milky bar kid
Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Quite ironic after the fuss they kicked up for having to walk 100m to use the away facilities at our home game earlier this year.. Id walk 100m to shower after a 12 degree day with 15-20mm rain forecast..
I fail to see the irony in that ;)

Cant wait to kick up the similar stink/spray that I copped from a few Mawsons trainers because they had to walk 100m to our away change rooms.. Because you know, its the B grade coaches decision to have the facilities where they are
by human_torpedo
Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL FINALS WEEK 2 (DRAFT)

Wish my side was in the finals so I had something to whinge about.. :?
by S Demon
Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL FINALS WEEK 2 (DRAFT)

tell me the time and where to bring my boots and I'm there 10:15 in Noarlunga.. good luck, make sure you car pool and take your best 4 players with you ;) 8) :lol:

Within reason I would expect that the SAAFL wouldn't program a game further south then Flinders Park? maps.google.com.au will tell me when to leave my house and like most Saturdays I would load the wife in the vehicle and off we go.

Perhaps i have been around BLFC long enough and have been through enough lows to make the chance to play in finals all the more valuable. Usually at this time of year I'm looking at the weather report to see if its worth heading off to the beach house or up to the farm and not worrying about where I will be playing football.

Geez mate, that sounds horrible!
by human_torpedo
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |