Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Gday all I am the coach of the smosh F.C and also the person in questions father, we find ourselves in a bit of a predicament here but he has a meeting on Tuesday night so hopefully they parties can come to some sort of agreement and hopefully my son can come and play footy with me at smosh, I do want to state that my son has to take some responsibility here as he did originally sign to play with blodge, but as soon as was given the job to coach at a higher level he wanted to test himself which I was happy with because I Think he is a bit better than div 5, when I was the coach of lodge in one of the years he requested to go back to E.P to have a crack at div 1 we let him go as it was a great opportunity for him. I can catergorly say his decision to want to play for smosh has nothing to do with coin cause his offer at lodge far out ways what he has been offered at smosh. At the end of the day I hope the right decision is made for the better of both parties..and we can move on with the season just around the corner.every coach in the competition wants the best players available and will do what ever it takes to get them but this holds a bit more for me cause he is me kid..
by Robran
Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gday all I am the coach of the smosh F.C and also the person in questions father, we find ourselves in a bit of a predicament here but he has a meeting on Tuesday night so hopefully they parties can come to some sort of agreement and hopefully my son can come and play footy with me at smosh, I do want to state that my son has to take some responsibility here as he did originally sign to play with blodge, but as soon as was given the job to coach at a higher level he wanted to test himself which I was happy with because I Think he is a bit better than div 5, when I was the coach of lodge in one of the years he requested to go back to E.P to have a crack at div 1 we let him go as it was a great opportunity for him. I can catergorly say his decision to want to play for smosh has nothing to do with coin cause his offer at lodge far out ways what he has been offered at smosh. At the end of the day I hope the right decision is made for the better of both parties..and we can move on with the season just around the corner.every coach in the competition wants the best players available and will do what ever it takes to get them but this holds a bit more for me cause he is me kid..
I'm sure a resolution will be made for both parties to move forward and learn from.

Can't believe it has got to the stage where the father of the young bloke has to get on here and defend what is going on. Surely reading that Brahma can just suck it up and release him without the meeting needing to take place?! :roll:
by Arch44
Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

With Brahma losing a player, will they now put in a request to go down to C5?
by woodublieve12
Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Zartan wrote:
morell wrote:Gee whiz that's a bit stiff. Didnt think they were the 2nd best side TBH and did well to make the GF

Think you'll find there is more to it than his coaching ability/record..

ANOTHER PLAYER DRIVEN DECISION BY THE SOUNDS OF THINGS........NO SURPRISE
by RHM 17
Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Also heard West Croydon have changed B grade coaches for the second time this pre-season - Graham and Jarrod Harding goneski..

Not ideal a few sleeps out from Round 1.
Where has Jarrod gone?
Don't know too much about the other guy but Mellor "Meat Axe" is a great bloke and will help bring that group together. Agree not ideal this time of year but there's been a bit of two and fro there so hopefully they can pull it together. All the best to Axe and the crew down there.
by SATCHEL
Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

quiet riot wrote:Is the Trinity goal umpire the full quid ? or is he just a dead set flog ?

Are they the only options we have to choose from?
by human_torpedo
Mon May 29, 2017 2:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |