Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: BL&G Football League

Very sad news for all football supporters with the sudden passing of Steven "Mono" Connelly. Only 50 and one of the fittest blokes I have ever had the privilge to have been involved with in my time in football.
Coached and played at Willaston, played at both Centrals and the Redlegs at SANFL and I think played a couple of state games over his career and was a great bloke when you got to know him.
RIP Mono.
by UNCLE SAM
Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jimmy Jones has a clearance in to Glenelg

How bad are Glenelg going to recruit Jim Jones.
He would not be in the best 5 ruckman in the BLG last year with McKenzie, Howard, Griffiths, and Christie miles ahead of him in abitlity and football knowledge.
They should have given luke Wells a ring he would make Jones look like a B Grader.

Heard a rumor on the week-end that Luke Howard may be back beofre seasons end and this would make Centrals that short a price as premiers the bookies would close up shop.
by UNCLE SAM
Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I am amazed the Herald let Media Mike write the crap he does each week. His top 20 again show his absolute biais towards Angaston with 3 Ango players in the top 20. He then has Angaston finishing 5th on this years ladder when they have finished bottom the last 2 years. Hell Days would not even have them that high in 2014. I follow Tanunda and to have Lachie Agars in the best 20 in the association in front of Stanley from Centrals and about 50 others is just embarassing and shows the writer has no football knowledge .Comparing the liftout from the Bunyip and the Herald it would be embarassing for the Herald as the Bunyip's lift out is fantastic and a great endorsment of the BLG. Well done Sam and all those at the Bunyip for a great production on local sport.
by UNCLE SAM
Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |