Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: HFL Country Division

Can't believe what I've just read in the Courier. Echunga bragging how they dominated Country Division and went undefeated last Season (although they were given extra point, what a joke) and then I ready Mt Lofty have also been given 15 points, the same as the bottom teams of this Division. Surely the other Clubs are not happy about that? How has the HFL justified allowing this to occur is beyond me.

They did completely dominate the division! :shock:

That's my point "Champ". Your Club cried wolf and received extra points from the HFL to then go through the Season winning with ease, your B's even played in the finals so you must not have been that bad for numbers... definitely no worse off than many of the Country Division Clubs, and they don't even get the level of support that you got and you've been in the top two of the Division for many seasons.

And now the HFL look like making the same mistake with Mt Lofty, it's just not right! Clubs like Meadows, Nairne, etc are working hard to bridge the gap and are then handed another unfair disadvantage and for what reason.
by backdoor
Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Country Division

Spoke to a lad from Sedan today and he told me they will be lucky to get within 30 goals of the team coming down from the top division yet they both have been allocated the same points. If that is true your decision makers should become clowns in the circus.

It's true and very unclear on how the HFL have justified it. My understanding is a few clubs want answers and another special meeting will be called.

It's bloody unbelievable!
by backdoor
Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 2 (Country)

Geez given McGahey a fair whack there Milly. I take it you know him well?? Im not saying I'm best mates with him but to say he's chasing coin and not a flag is absolutely ridiculous mate. Knowing him as I do I can guarantee he has approached every season of his footy journey preparing himself and sharing his experience and knowledge with his team mates with the goal of winning a gf. Unfortunately for him and the clubs that have had him on board haven't got there yet but you never know the Rams may be the group that he gets it done with. Guarantee his mates at Kersbrook haven't sat back and thought of him as a coin chaser . They know along with the other signings the Rams will be ultra competitive. Good luck to all teams in the Hills League I think it's brilliant that quality blokes and players are staying in the league and sharing their experience from the highest level.

Sure about that? Then why doesn't he join them? Just from looking from the outside some big thing$ happening at Nairne. Good luck to them. Worked for TV eventually

Maybe because his good mate Ebert has gone, Apples is a flog and the list is getting old.... Just say'n!
by backdoor
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |