Re: 2020 Player movement

UK Fan wrote:Jack Hannath to the bays

No, please no!
by Kahuna
Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

ANZ . Trying to open up a bank account for my 14yo boy and the bank not recognising his Student ID as acceptable ID. Told me he needs a proof of age card but looking on the SA Gov site the POA cards are for 17 years and 11 months of age or older.

Try Westpac, seems they don't care too much about that stuff or where the money goes.
by Kahuna
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who's got a Solar Power System installed?

Im thinking its time to pull* the trigger myself on solar.

FWIW we had 34 Canadien panels (10.2 kW) and 8.2 kW Fronius inverter $8,250. No battery.
As we had an existing system, for the remainder of the first bill period, we still received the 58c feed in tariff we were on.
Went from $1K bill to $1K in credit. Doubtless there will be a huge correction on next bill as feed in is now at 11c.
Fronius software is very good, live output monitoring etc.
by Kahuna
Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

They were talking about the government ordering companies to NOT take super payments out of our pays for a given period of time, given that it's just getting lost anyway, we may as well keep the extra 9% to help pay for mortgages and bills if we're forced to be isolated and can't work

I would actually be putting more into Super at this time if I was still working.
Although the perception is that you are paying in to lose money, you would be buying units at a discounted price and will benefit when the market improves.
by Kahuna
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What you're watching/listening to/playing during lockdow

Magellan wrote:
Kahuna wrote: Free?

FWIW, IMO: pretty good (although only heard stuff from the radio).

A link to one of my favourite Free albums, Heartbreaker. Maybe skip Wishing Well as it was thrashed on the radio. Any other track is solid gold IMHO.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... xD6ixJmmqM
by Kahuna
Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What you're watching/listening to/playing during lockdow

^
^
OK, I've zipped up and moved on.
by Kahuna
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Are You Listening To Now?

Folder.jpg

They don't make em like this anymore
by Kahuna
Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you are looking forward to

whufc wrote:Late last week we placed an offer in for a house we have had our eye on for a while now. Tonight we find out how we went.

Good luck!
by Kahuna
Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Magellan wrote:IIRC, it's some sort of WW1 memorial. Not sure what it's got to do with colonisation.

Boer War Memorial.

https://www.awm.gov.au/articles/atwar/boer
by Kahuna
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Booney wrote::lol:

Sacha Baron Cohen is up to his old tricks. .

That is GOLD Booney!
by Kahuna
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 5 - New style

gadj1976 wrote:My team has been sh1t for many seasons

My team says "Hi".
by Kahuna
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 13 Glenelg v Centrals Saturday 1610.

Definitely wasnt the right decision, but did kick 3. I thought Toner running through centre half forward, free and kicking straight to a Glenelg player by himself was costly as was Boyds late snap miss. We lost so counts for nothing, but we were as good if not better than them. Not chipping around helps.
Ahhhh, Butcher was it? This arse clown seriously isnt up to SANFL standard, Glenelg should be throwing a few cartons his way at least. That was worse than a C Grade SFL level decision. Good luck to him if he ventures north of Gepps Cross ever again, would be lucky to survive!

Are you drunk?
Did you see that kick?

He was 20 metres out on only a slight angle!

Yes I did see that kick. This bloke who you refer to as an "arse clown" has played at the highest level. I also suspect he can recognise his limitations, one of which is set shots from relatively close range. He made a decision, he gambled, and on this occasion he lost.
I am sorry he missed. I am sorry we lost. But I won't blame one player or one mistake.
Show the bloke a bit of respect even if he doesn't match you SFL C Grade immaculate decision making.
by Kahuna
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The problem I think is that Glenelg won, or it keeps a North/Glenelg GF alive, which would be wasted on a 25k crowd, rather than 40k plus.

On Butcher, he competes well, and takes a solid contested mark; top shelf for SANFL...but fmd, that goal kicking should have been sorted out at the Power i.e. eons ago. What did they waste their time on training at PAFC HQ then?
Actually was stoked Norwood got kicked out of the finals.
Would love a North v Glenelg GF, would be probably the only equation that would result in a 25k crowd.
Can't see it happening though, not even the Eagles can choke now, I have the utmost respect for what Sheedy is doing down at Oval Ave, would be a huge upset if anyone got close to the Eagles. Being a local lad I take a keen interest in the Eagles and get constant updates on how Sheedy is going.

Question was "Are you Drunk?"
I don't see the relevence and think its a poor attempt at being rude to a fellow poster who's opinion you might disagree with but no mate, working tomorrow. I could ask you a similar question but I wouldn't stoop to that, surely we can all have opinions and discuss footy games without rude inferences about each other, and as the bloke who created this site I discourage it.

Just remember when I asked my initial queation I had no idea who kicked it, I had the volume off the digital pass since before 2.30pm and was watchingthe game on a small tablet.

It's me being rude? I'll just say "Wow" and leave it there.
by Kahuna
Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes I did see that kick. This bloke who you refer to as an "arse clown" has played at the highest level. I also suspect he can recognise his limitations, one of which is set shots from relatively close range. He made a decision, he gambled, and on this occasion he lost.
I am sorry he missed. I am sorry we lost. But I won't blame one player or one mistake.
Show the bloke a bit of respect even if he doesn't match you SFL C Grade immaculate decision making.

The problem I think is that Glenelg won, or it keeps a North/Glenelg GF alive, which would be wasted on a 25k crowd, rather than 40k plus.

On Butcher, he competes well, and takes a solid contested mark; top shelf for SANFL...but fmd, that goal kicking should have been sorted out at the Power i.e. eons ago. What did they waste their time on training at PAFC HQ then?
Actually was stoked Norwood got kicked out of the finals.
Would love a North v Glenelg GF, would be probably the only equation that would result in a 25k crowd.
Can't see it happening though, not even the Eagles can choke now, I have the utmost respect for what Sheedy is doing down at Oval Ave, would be a huge upset if anyone got close to the Eagles. Being a local lad I take a keen interest in the Eagles and get constant updates on how Sheedy is going.

Question was "Are you Drunk?"
Edit: Supplementary question "or just a disrespectful arse clown?"
by Kahuna
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: JEFF ANDREWS GONE!

whufc wrote:Gut feel tells me an ex player may now be available which is why this has happened.

Thommo?
by Kahuna
Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Good Movies

Watched the Gentlemen the other night, Guy Ritchie's latest offering. Stellar cast get's it into this thread, but (imho) it was well short of his other tales. Matthew McConaughey his usual excellent self (not that his character really extended him much), Charlie Hunnam (who unfortunately I think is a pretty ordinary actor, with this role being no different), Colin Farrell (Excellent as always), Michelle Dockery (fantastic) and Hugh Grant (steals the show for mine, best part of the movie). Worth a look if you're a Richie fan, but for mine it's only a 5.5/10

I watched this the other night, enjoyed it. 7/10 for mine.
by Kahuna
Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Booney wrote:Income tax returns. :-BD

Taxes.jpg
by Kahuna
Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What The F***

Ellen Page who starred in movies Juno & Inception is now a man called Elliot Page who played a woman in movies Juno & Inception
Most popular for his role as Ricky's daughter, Treena in Trailer Park Boys!

I thought Treena was Mr Lahey's daughter? Trinity is Ricky's (or maybe Julian's)?
Shit, you're right. I must have smoked too many cones when I sent a few piss jugs over the fence earlier today.

Sounds like a bit of a shit blizzard or just the liquor talking.
by Kahuna
Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merry Xmas

Merry Christmas all, just a reminder it is not a happy time for everyone. Look out for a mate who may be struggling with stuff.
by Kahuna
Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Are You Listening To Now?

............and though my eyes were open
They might have just as well have been closed
And so it waaaaaaas later
As the miller told his tale............
by Kahuna
Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Walking Dead

Anyone on here still watching?
The first episode of the rest of Season 10 premiered tonight.

Yeah I am still watching, although I find it hard to give it my full attention. I've come this far so will see it out till the end. I don't know the names of the vast majority of the characters and don't care who lives or dies. Should of been wrapped up years ago, well and truly jumped the shark.
by Kahuna
Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian Republic

When will it happen?

I think it is inevitable and for most people nothing will change.
From memory, the models for a republic all had the current pompous gits replaced by a local pompous git.
I think if it eventuates, a nobody should get a crack at privilege and position. How about an annual Tax File Number draw? Winner gets to open bridges, host garden parties and swill champers etc for 12 months. It's only a ceremonial position after all.
by Kahuna
Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R1 Centrals v North Friday 2.10 PM

UK Fan wrote:
Kahuna wrote:Lots of talk at the ground that James Boyd has retired and Connor McLean has left the club. Can anyone confirm?

True

Dropped and spat it?
by Kahuna
Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Had the COVID Pfizer vaccine today. Didn't even know they had given it to me until they told me it was all done and I'm still alive

I had the AZ vaccine on Sunday. Very mild headache on Monday and arm is still a little sore today. The benefits in my opinion far out weigh the very slight inconvenience.
by Kahuna
Wed May 12, 2021 2:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booked in tomorrow for my jab. How long before i become a 5g hotspot?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk I’ve had both doses and still can’t get 5G coverage. **** you Telstra

That's odd. The whole purpose of the second jab is to update transmitter/tracker firmware to v1.666b to activate personal hotspot. Try putting a magnet in each shoe to realign array. It goes without saying that you do not use the microwave until full system reset is complete.
by Kahuna
Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, for one, am quite happy for Daysie and Apache to post what they think
They have the same rights to post as we all do, and politicians like those in Victoria will just blatantly lie unless someone calls them out

Block them if you dont like it

I never said that either poster didn't have the right to post whatever BS they like. I expressed surprise that someone would post that they lie to avoid complying with what the entire community has been asked to do for the good of all.

I don't see the relevance of your Vic politician comment.
by Kahuna
Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dutchy wrote:any idea how you get a scrip from a GP under current conditions? Anyway of getting it remotely?

Pretty sure you can do a phone consult with your doctor and he can send the script electronically to the chemist. Maybe ring your local pharmacy for confirmation.
by Kahuna
Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tokyo Olympics 2020(1)

Respect to the American too, gracious by both girls. Goose bumps!!

I must say I was initially disappointed with Ledecky's reaction. Titmus went to the rope and looked over toward Ledecky but she had moved over to the other rope and didn't appear to look over. Next shot I saw however was Ledecky giving Titmus a hug out of the pool so kudos for that. Must be difficult to deal with the pressure and expectation so perhaps, in the pool, she just needed to gather her thoughts.
Great race too!
by Kahuna
Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anybody wonder why no police officers have never caught covid? Complicit in the hoax. While somewhat expendable, they are expensive and time consuming to train so They won't waste them .You know the ones that go and check that the ones who are positive are in quarantine at home. The ones that deal with all the non conformists that are such a danger to the community, ie the anti check in and anti mask brigade Useful idiots who They will deal with in phase 3
Anybody wonder why no truck drivers that freely travel interstate during lockdowns have never tested positive? Some scientists are starting to question whether truck drivers are actually an advanced species of air breathing fish. That would certainly go some way to explaining the apparent immunity.

And on a side note, there was never a protest organised for Sydney yesterday, just the police commissioner making it up, a big publicity stunt at the tax payers expense, 1000 police all in one place, not a cheap exercise. The PC is in fact the demon spawn of Hilary the shape shifting lizard, They have warned him before about this cold blooded behaviour but hey, it's in the nature of the beast :D Free for all in the rest of Sydney :D

Further reading for those with the time--
http://www.dummiesguidetoworlddomination.com
https://www.whyisthatbluetonguelookingatmelikethat.org
by Kahuna
Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 23 2021

Nice view from up here!
by Kahuna
Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Vaccination Thang.jpg
am Bays wrote:If anyone looking for an incentive to get the jabs

I reckon my c0cks grown an inch since I’ve had them, the Missus is happier too.

Make of that what you will…
by Kahuna
Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 finals series

Pseudo wrote:18 mins into the second and I've just turned on the box and cracked an ale. What've I missed?

3 beers.
by Kahuna
Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fifty from fifty

All answers shown in original post.
Study up for next year's Fifty from 1972!
by Kahuna
Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

I just bought a coffee at an OTR, cost $5.95. I gave the girl three two dollar coins. She used a calculator to work out the change.
by Kahuna
Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 AFL Grand Final

Nice post Bulldogproud. Good luck to both sides, just a little more towards mine please!
by Kahuna
Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CBD (Cannabinoid)

gazzamagoo wrote:
Kahuna wrote:Is this prescription only?

nup!

Thanks gazza, keen to give this a go.
by Kahuna
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

daysofourlives wrote:I remember years ago some guy starting one where you had to wear a colander on your head, memory escapes me what that was about.

Pastafarians.
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Sp ... ity_photos
by Kahuna
Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

500,000 in Melbourne
howmany flogs.jpg

400,000 at Woodstock
Woodstock.jpg
by Kahuna
Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your spotify top artists & tracks of 2021

Vamos wrote:How do you lot share images, I've downloaded mine but it says size is too big when I attach?

You need an image resizer. I use the one in MS Power Toys--

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/window ... ys/install
by Kahuna
Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think

No you don't.
Admin, how about banning this idiot. Surely he is allowed an opinion.
The whole thing is getting beyond a joke.
Currently standing in a line with a thousand possibly Covid infected folk in 34 degree heat with no shade for 4hrs just to get a test that allows me to return to a state with bugger all cases just in case I catch Covid in the 48hrs I’m here for

I agree it is a dog's breakfast atm and sympathise with you re Covid testing queues. I also agree he deserves an opinion. Doesn't deserve to have his loony rants and conspiracy theories aired though. Shows no regard for his fellow citizens, (but remember he questions whether those who have been vaxxed are even human any more) and brags about flouting the rules/advice.
by Kahuna
Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Had my booster (Moderna) this morning after two Pfizers and feel great in the middle of a pub crawl.
Had bit of an achy arm for the first two hours.
Will report back further findings tomorrow.

There you go
2 Iconic safooty posters booster vaccinated on the same day with the same Moderna vacs
Will report back any further findings tomorrow

Not claiming icon status but I also had my Pfizer booster today after my 2 AZs.
Was celebrating with a few brews and about to chow down on some CCs when I noticed they contain both Yellow5 AND Yellow6! Well known for their detrimental effect on (formally) Human health. Beware folks, not just the microchips that out to git y'all.
by Kahuna
Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

For all the 722 pages, shit has somehow got more real with posters now infected. I expect over time we will all get it to a greater or lesser degree. Speedy recovery to those that have it and all the best to those waiting their turn.
Good luck all.
by Kahuna
Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Amazon Prime

The Courier, Cold War spy pic. Benedict Cumberbatch, good movie, solid 7/10.
by Kahuna
Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

DOC wrote:Here in Adelaide the mozzies are the worst I can recall.

Give this a crack, I think it works--

Mozzy spray.jpg
by Kahuna
Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Things I've heard sprouted by the people in Canberra :

There's vaccination camps with gas pipes leading from tent to tent set up

There's a network of under ground tunnels where pedophiles, most of them politicians, rape children who have been taken from these camps

There's people planted in the camp by MSM to help break up group organizing the protests

The military is mobilizing forces to break the camp

It's not all doom, gloom and lunacy though Booney. Some useful life tips as well. Did you know that if you are pulled over for some traffic offence, you tell the copper you were not "driving", you were "travelling" and they can't touch you? Imagine the look on the walloper's face when it dawns on him you are red pilled and aware!
by Kahuna
Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott/Liberal Govt Watch

Jimmy_041 wrote:
tigerpie wrote:Floated the dollar, medicare, super, the aquaduct, roads, sewerage.....what else do you want?

Whats the aquaduct?

Tiger pie referencing The Life of Brian I think.
by Kahuna
Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Asthma

MJP1993 wrote:Ok tomorrow’s the day well the afternoon having a cat scan then breathing test . Then see the specialist for second time
Hopefully I’ll find out everything
So please wish me luck

All the best for tomorrow, MJP. Hope it goes well.
by Kahuna
Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |