Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: 2022 League Grand Final - North v Norwood (Sun 18/9 @ 3p

Spargo wrote:Good on you for posting after the event.

On this forum yes, but on other social media sites I mentioned halfway through the season that something special is brewing with this group. I'm saying that I'm still surprised that many,including Norwood fans, didn't rate Norwood.
by Robedog
Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RD 12 NORWOOD VS BAYS COOPERS STADIUM SAT 8/7 2:10PM

Glenelg were good when it mattered and deserved the win. I don't feel like it was a 5 goal result if that makes sense. The decisions that baffled me were a soft high tackle to Glenelg early that resulted in a goal for too high, Tranfa was tough being caught htb and McBean kicked one in a ruck infringement in which he admitted that he didn't nominate for the ruck contest. He even kicked a goal that was obviously touched. I think that you'll find that some supporters were filthy stemming from the Saunders incident at the Bay earlier. For what it's worth, I respect McBean immensely, he speaks well and is a class act. Those other decisions that have been mentioned were correct against Norwood. Allen is also a gun player who i enjoy watching too.

Back in April :lol:
Sorry about the lack of humour with the incident way back in April, but you'll feel better knowing that the injury to Saunders has put him out for the rest of the season.
So booing the umpires and being hysterical whenever the opposition receive a free kick is because of a past incident?

They have behaved like that for years.
So, are you saying that Norwood members are the only supporters who carry on about umpires ? This coming from the same supported club who was quite upset over being sledged about 5 premierships and a dog act by one of your players ? Surely not.
by Robedog
Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |