Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: ATCA

Don't worry you should have seen the Pooraka boys sook when they lost to a PDCA side in a twenty twenty comp

We also heard the we didn't care and not full strength side which it's wasn't but what u don't want us to do not clap a wicket or say nice shot to a six we hit

We only played against who showed up it wasn't our fault
by whufc
Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Appealing for timed out with an over rate penalty hanging over your head after go-slow tactics from the opposition sounds fairly reasonable to me to be honest..
by human_torpedo
Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What is the point of having fielding restrictions in one day games if umpires arent going to police. Yesterday I saw one fielder in a catching position in first 15 overs. The supposed second catcher was 20m from bat and walking in with bowler. 6 fielders outside circle and 6 fielders on leg side at various times.

Because the people running this league have their head so far up their fat arse they cant see anything.

By laws week after week are broken. Probably cause the people at the top cant read. Depending on what umpires u have too. We had a problem with a bylaw anf time restrictions recently. The ump wasnt even wearing a watch... can you believe that? I can. Depends really what your club name is as to what the result is!

Golden Grove vs para hills under 17 match is a perfect example of what a joke they are.
by OKC!
Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well done to the club of the year: Reynella
Pooraka and PAOC should work harder for such high accolades
by Jimmy_041
Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |