Search found 1 match

Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League D7 - 2017

The way some of their leadership, players and strangely, goal umpire, carried on after their immensely impressive regular season win over a depleted and struggling Mitchell Park in Division 7 on Saturday was... odd. Not so subtle amounts of self absorption going on.

Ah well, winners are grinners, still some good fellas out there, but I am strong #TeamDavidGillman[/quote][/quote][/quote]

I was out there on Saturday to see the Ol team Mitchell Park for a rare game. SPOS had it all over Mitchell Park for 3 1/2 quarters until Mitchell Park decided to play for 15mins of the last 20mins to get close enough to almost pull off a victory .
At the end of the game there was a bit of carry on and a little heated. As I was walking back a few SPOS supporters tried to get their photographer down to the goal square to maybe get a couple of photo's, in case it went further. It certainly wasn't needed. Not knowing any of current crop of Mitchell Park, the SPOS team seem (in my mind) to target no. 13 a bit more than anyone else.
Mitchell Park certainly didn't deserve to win as they were all over the place with their disposal and decision making. Also the big Full Forward was well held. I must also admit the actual standard of the game wasn't real great as the weather was almost perfect.
But good to see the Ol Club again. All the best to them for the rest of the season.
by The Serpent
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |