Search found 53 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2018

Fevola 25 wrote:
The Big Shrek wrote:Shrek is a real muddy type operator. Did right thing and come home but mit still hate. Shrek upset come live in gods country with bubba up the shrek

Is this a serious post. Is this bloke a bit slow.

up the shrek
by adr107
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

It's been the age old question that has remained unanswered for nearly 10 years....

Can a D6 side beat a D1R side?

On behalf of the Houghton FC, I am extremely excited to announce that we're about to find out! (although in this case, it'll be a D7 side)

Houghton will host the Tea Tree Gully reserves side on March 4th at Aldi Arena (times to be announced)

Will be definitely worth heading on down for a look so we can finally put this argument to rest ;)

I'm sooooooo looking forward to this!

https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1387215104ra/7552419.gif

What an exciting life you must lead.
by adr107
Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2018

did he call them sand baggers in the speech? =))

Said something about us dropping A- graders for the finals

nasty. did he have a crack at the umpires too? :)

To be fair, he spent the whole of the first final not worrying about his own side and yelling things about imaginary permits that had no substance, so it was to be expected. Clutching at straws I guess, which ended up being the start of a pretty horrendous day for them.

OSB are a good bunch with some really down to earth operators. They'll likely find their level and be a better club for the move into the AdFL imo.

It's been a really pleasing year for HDFC. Some of our best club servants like Keetch, Ballatori, Bird, etc. were near on retirement and have earned a long-awaited premiership, the first one the club has seen since 1999. We've got two great coaches in Matty and Hendo who are long-term thinkers and have some great plans for the future for our club.

Well done to Marion for a well deserved A grade flag. In my opinion the most talented and ultimately best side we've seen this year. A great club full of fantastic, welcoming people and another great addition to the league. I can see them quickly moving up the divs and I hope they do.

A fun year of footy. Bring on 2019.
by adr107
Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |