Search found 253 matches

Return

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Fitzroy in both grades on the weekend rolled over from the get go they didnt really seem interested in trying to win

when the brawl started must say HaHa to the Fitroy player who tryed to land a punch on me while on the ground but missed and hurt if not broke his wrist

seen a few people from mawson lakes and trinity at the game on the weekend keeping tabs as well
Did you end up getting credit for the goal you claimed that landed 2m short from 30m out?? ;)

Houghton all over the Roys from the start and never really in it. Keetch tried his best to keep the game interesting by kicking short from kick ins directly to Fitzroy players.. Bray enjoyed the game being fixtured at home by snacking on Fitzroys defence with a handful as well
by human_torpedo
Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coaching Vacancies 2017

Give my secretary a call in the morning Yank and she will book a time in for you for an interview for the coaching gig 8)

Make sure you get your shit sorted though - I don't offer second interviews..

Zartan is it true you considering putting in for the Houghton Job
Please refer all enquiries to his secretary, as previously stated
by human_torpedo
Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

bottom 2 should be relegated regardless

then you offer runner up in div 7 first then choice then third place then fourth place then fifth place if they all say no then ask M.P then Luthies
The 5th place side in div 7 you would ask before the 9th place side in div 6?

Logic like that you should be on the SAAFL committee
by human_torpedo
Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Centrals V Adelaide Saturday September 3 12:10

I hope the Crows win.

My hate for Centrals simply cant be measured and will never be surpassed by anything SANFL related. Purely because of 00, 01, 04 and 05. That pain can never be erased

I hope Sloane and Brodie Smith also get permits and play blinders and get through unscathed. Its a shemozzle already they may as well pile it on

But I do hope Kyle Presbury plays a ripper game to be a lone hand for Centrals
by human_torpedo
Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Oh its tough.

I don't think players testimony should be considered in that situation. Otherwise it's too easy to write a scathing email and send it off to sink a player that you've got beef with.
Prob didn't help that McBride looks like Hulk on Roids :lol: try convincing someone whose never seen him that he's really a gentle lad :lol: And that was a huge reason behind why we didn't take it further. One look at him and you'd think he was a bikie or something. There is no way a tribunal would've ruled in his favour vs a sweet innocent 21 year old Adelaide Lutheran boy.

Unfortunately for Hulky he is such a strong dude that he gets caught in these situations where with anyone else it would be a nothing incident, but with him its magnified. He coat-hangered a West Croyden dude, completely accidentally, just got side stepped but because of the size differential it was an instant yellow card. He got another yellow for what was just a great bump, but it looked awful because of his size. We even saw it a lot in terms of free kicks where a ruckman would be all over him, he pushes back a little and they end up in the trees. Whistle and free kick against.

He's like a real life version of the Big Friendly Giant.

Having said all that, just don't call him a steroid user. He nearly popped a Fitzroy guys head like the Mountain vs Oberyn Martell for saying that.
He gave back to back 25m penalties against us for not a lot really except being angry at an average decision, and one of our lads came off and said he felt like offering for a reverse 25m penalty if it calmed him down, he was happy to take the kick further from goal if it pleased the big Hulk!
by human_torpedo
Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Centrals V Adelaide Saturday September 3 12:10

Magellan wrote:If Seedsman gets the (Toby) Greene light to play I can't (Jarrad) Waite for Roy Laird's reaction!

Edited for accuracy
by human_torpedo
Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'd start planning ways to shut him down DT, my guess would be he would play the C grade game..

Good luck with that one though
by human_torpedo
Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I reckon Andre Wilson was the best player I saw in div 6R so its fitting that he won the medal. Good to see the best player (IMO) get recognised..

Each year a baffling decision gets thrown our way, this year was a 200 point win, and the opposition player gets the 3 votes and the bloke who kick 13.7 gets the 2.. Classic stuff
by human_torpedo
Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BoundaryRider84 wrote:The umpires in the Barossa league do it, and are genuinally very good at it. But saying that is one of the best umpiring panels in South Australia, and befoe you ask I have seen the quality of SAAFL umpires and oh boy they are a long way off the BLG umpires

All of the above is 100% factual
by human_torpedo
Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Elite post Wazz. Well said
by human_torpedo
Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 SANFL Grand Final - Sunday Sep 25 (Adelaide Oval)

Raymond and Ainger have retired. Lewis I would say is 50/50 to go on, albeit he is contracted but whether he goes on or not.. O'Brien weighing up whether to return to Melbourne or go another year

Sad to see Raymond leaving. Quality player but I do think someone like Rowland is ready and capable of slotting straight in and replacing like for like with little disruption. Ainger is finished. No loss. He has had his chances. Plays a decent game every few matches or so but just goes missing when the heat is on and you can't plan a strategy around unpredictable player like that.

O'brien would be a massive hole but what I'm hoping is that Rowntree will have a big pre-season, get fit and step up and play the quality football he played last year. It was obvious he wasn't up with the pace of the game coming back underdone from his knee late in the season. If he rediscovers his form then he will be an instant replacement for O'brien. But on O'brien, if he does leave it wouldn't be unexpected. The days of quality VFL and ex-AFL Victorian recruits coming over to SA and staying the long haul are well behind us.

If Lewis does decide to play on then Godden needs to send him a clear memo. Either get fit and lose 10kg so you can run out a match or we will sack you. It is a disgrace that one of our midfielders is overweight in the way he is. Although Wundke is just as fat, he at least delivers week in week out and players in his position probably don't need to be as fit as an onballer.

If Jarrad, Ainger, Raymond, Lewis and O'brien all leave they will probably free up more than half of our salary cap. It will be interesting to see if the Eagles go on a shopping spree or go down the route of placing faith in their juniors.
Bit of both I would say. But lost Appleton a month out from end of the season, Sinor I wouldn't be shocked if he moved on after being close to going last off season..

O'Brien I think is an employment, or lack of it, issue. Hasn't settled into a job here and the lure of going home would be strong..

I would be looking at Paul Stewart to return, and maybe another ex-AFL listed player. A mobile tall would be nice. But they don't grow on trees. Then put faith in the young kids and load up with pace.. Something we have always lacked across the board
by human_torpedo
Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA

How do A1-B1 clubs feel about playing on Test Match Weekend? For some clubs, this means 22 blokes miss out on going to the cricket (day 3 of a day-night test match) to play a game. I am all for playing as much cricket as possible but we are amateur cricketers. You don't see the SAAFL scheduling football games on AFL GF Day.

I believe it was raised at the recent delegates meeting with only a handful of clubs supporting the motion of NOT wanting to play (namely the Old Scholars Clubs) with the excuse that the community clubs have fixed costs and they cannot afford to lose money by not playing a game of cricket. If you ask me they only have one vote and should not be dictating what occurs within the competition.
It was raised, and discussed. But as usual the ATCA brushed it aside. Ridiculous to be playing Test match weekend. The talk of loss of revenue for that day is astounding. What do clubs actually rake in for the first Saturday of a game? The delegates made it sound like it was a Country Footy GF type of revenue loss.. Give me a spell!
by human_torpedo
Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anyone else starting to feel like this is becoming a bit of a yearly (and tiresome) tradition in the C9AFL?

Agree with Morrell in that there's no obvious non-draconian solution. But it's not a great look for the League and when teams go on winning sprees similar to SW this year it's not great for the League's competitive balance.
Happening more and more in recent times. It is the shift in balance that is partly to blame. Loyalty is diminishing, commitment of players is diminishing, clubs are struggling to maintain a status quo of keeping up with payment demands as well as success and sustainability.. Clubs and players both to blame, but no real clear answer to the above problem..

Do you keep clubs in the higher division and have 60 goal drubbings and B grade forfeits.. Or let them re-start and potentially re-load with success after a year out and then force an imbalance in lower divisions.. Tough one that either way people wont be pleased..
by human_torpedo
Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drugs, umps and other ammo's news

Satchel. As a former Rosewater player and close friend of many still involved at the club, I am speaking from about as unbias POV as I possibly can.. I really like the measured way you are standing by the club also, just FYI..

My only issue with how its been dealt with by the club, as in it doesn't sit well, is the content of media correspondence by officials at the club. The junior president's interview in the paper was tough reading. In no way should she (gender is no issue here either, had a bloke said it, the feeling would be the same) have made comment or passed judgement on what happened in the incident. The quote of 'red card-able offence at worst' really did come across like they were playing down the incident. I get that journalist can spin it how they like, but they cant spin direct quotes or make them up. It was painful to read..

IMO, it could have been either avoided or at least handled in a different way. That's purely my opinion, and I understand the media scrutiny has been intense.

I agree on most of what you have said in nearly every post regarding the RFC the last month or so, but you also have to see that (some) posters on here actually have decent points and not all are trying to kick the club while you're down..
by human_torpedo
Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 SANFL Grand Final - Sunday Sep 25 (Adelaide Oval)

The go again and don't change much mantra made infamous by Sir Ron Fuller is to admired, but if Godden can't be stronger
and see the weak players that are slow front runners ,need to go , then he needs to move to the appropriate club!
Give me Ron Fuller and Micky Godden's knowledge and understanding of the game over your complete and utter rubbish any day of the week..

Much rather dust off halfwit supporters like you than our coach. And I am as aware as the next bloke that we need every supporter we can get!
by human_torpedo
Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 2 2016

Continuing my off-season thought bubble, now that we have TPPS, and if we accept TPPS works, do we still need APPS?
Im waiting to see the verdicts and potential penalties for the first lot of clubs caught breaching TPPS before I am sold on it 'working'..

I like that APPS doesn't allow a group of mercenaries go from club to club, year to year chasing coin and flags.. APPS prevents that as they would all be 3 pointers and pretty much max out any clubs points.. If only TPPS was in place, I think its easier to exploit and allow this to still happen in an underhanded way.. If that makes sense
by human_torpedo
Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drugs, umps and other ammo's news

How Dumb can you be and still breathe. The lack of knowledge of some people in the SAAFL amazes me at times!!!!!!!!

Reading the Rules and Regs of the league should be a standard reading before being allowed to be a poster on the forum
It would stop half of the crap that appears on here from the ill-informed!!!!!
This forum would fold if they were the stipulations placed upon affiliation..
by human_torpedo
Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

I guess I'm just being suspicious. If this ends up being a method of squeezing another player in to the Ravens, instead of a top up, I'll have fair reason to be upset. Maybe I've jumped the gun, but I think it's fair to say they've got a history of getting a foot in the door based on one premise, then behaving against that premise, based purely on the fact that they now have a foot in the door.
I'd wager that this is not just a new title, but the precedent for squeezing better footballers into a side already teeming with dollars far beyond the SANFL cap.
Utilising a spot on the senior list to benefit the SANFL side? You honestly think that would be the sole reason behind giving Thommo a contract? To spite the SANFL and to strengthen the Crows reserves side?

I understand you don't like them in the comp, neither do I, but seriously some of the crap that gets thrown around here is ludicrous
by human_torpedo
Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Salary Cap Investigations

From what I'm hearing there will a number of quality players leaving SAAFL this year searching for a sensible remuneration for the time and effort they put. Seems impossible to believe in 2017 that CPI has gone backwards. I would have thought a slight increase each year would be the norm. Players who have been given a talent and not being able to benefit from it. The last report I heard was that the Vic Country AFL have set salary caps at a much higher level.
So it probably fair to say that the inclusion of teams into the SAAFL is a sign that the APPS and Salary Cap are working well for them at the expense of all other country football teams but if their blue chip players start leaving it may have the reverse effect.
Amateur level footballers 'searching for sensible remuneration for the time and effort they put in' and 'players who have been given a talent and not being able to benefit from it'.. Their is a competition run annually called the 'Australian Football League' which (overly) sensibly remunerates players who have been given the talent and thus allows them to benefit from it.

The type of player you seem to be referring to are either players who don't want to put the required time and effort into playing SANFL (the league locally below the above mentioned AFL) or players who never made the cut at SANFL level for one reason or another, so to say they are missing out on sensible remuneration for the talent they have been given seems somewhat rich imo
by human_torpedo
Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grade Cricket

Tony Clifton wrote:
human_torpedo wrote:Senior subs would range from $300 - $400 at most senior clubs.. So about double what junior subs are

Would senior subs be similar at Adelaide turf clubs?

Can vary. Example, my turf club is on the relatively lower end of the subs scale at $250, but I know my brothers club was in the $350 range..
by human_torpedo
Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 6 - 2017

Zartan wrote:What does this mean for human_torpedo?

Still doing the ressies or moving on?? Surely after two very successful years he would've been very high, if not top on the list of replacement coaches?

Haha you little urine extractor you!
by human_torpedo
Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 7 - 2017

Given he hasn't signed anywhere yet I cant confirm. But I would be very surprised if it was Para Hills
by human_torpedo
Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clearances - 2017

Farcical decision from the SAAFL regarding the Rosewater players wanting to leave.. 4 game suspension and a $200 fine. Yet it is only 1 game if they stay. Absolute joke. Over a photo that neither player posted on social media. Get a grip SAAFL
Maybe it's the player that posted the photo is the one that needs to get a grip on reality.....
That's not in question. That I agree with. Neither of these players posted the photo. They were a part of it but had no say or idea it would be posted with that caption. How you can give 4 games for that? Ive seen less for near on assault on a footy field. The player who posted the photo I can understand the league coming down on.

I get they don't want a club to be gutted, but neither players have been suspended or even reported in the past. 0 suspensions or reports between them, what actions are they taking responsibility for exactly? A photo that was posted without there knowledge?
by human_torpedo
Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Its just sahhh obvs, Morell wants PH outta div 7 so Mitchell Park can totes win another flag nxt yr..
by human_torpedo
Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Aaaaaaaand Fitzroy go BANG
by human_torpedo
Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C&CCA Season 2016/17

Are there any players in the comp that didn't make the squad?
Just wanted to ensure every club was represented, and given an opportunity. We have 3x T20 trial games, and the SAMCA Senior Cup, it'll give plenty exposure to some better standard of cricket if nothing else.

The final squad would almost pick itself i imagine, once you remove those who are unavailable.

Also looked to include most of the U21's that we have, as they'll be playing in January in the SAMCA stuff, it's a good opportunity to start getting them involved in representative stuff and preparing them.

Hopefully in December we can give PDCA a decent shake, and then go to Melbourne and claim back to back Australian Championship titles.
Bedgegood named himself to get a trip away to Melbourne im hearing?
by human_torpedo
Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anyone that thinks the Para Hills connection didn't make a significant impact on Mitchell Park last year are kidding themselves..

But, that still doesn't and won't affect the 2017 gradings.. I see Morell's point, and it is a valid one. But at the end of the day, although statistics will suggest otherwise, Morgan is a girls name
by human_torpedo
Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Coupled with my child bearing hips and ample chest, its lucky I have a distinctively male name to alert people of my gender!

Unless a club goes under, or 'does a Para Hills' if you will, then yeh Para Hills will find themselves in div 6 and Mitchell Park will then be instilled as flag favourite for div 7 ;)
by human_torpedo
Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Agreed wholeheartedly with your last point, div 7 should never be equal to div 1.. But just because they play under the same cap, doesn't make them equal. No Div 7 club will come close to the cap..

The issue that clubs spending limitless money is generally that it creates a false value for players, and quite often its not sustainable, and when the money dries up, the club bottoms right out.. Think they are trying to make a sustainable and viable environment for all

Having said that, I still cant understand why the C9AFL clubs would want a lower cap than Country leagues. The fuel allowance should be the only point of difference IMO
by human_torpedo
Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You lack basic level empathy Trader and your privilege taints the way you think.

C'mon Morgs, just cause I don't agree with you doesn't mean you need to have a swipe at me personally.
As you've said several times on here, if we didn't have different opinions a forum would be a very boring place.

To avoid banging on when we clearly aren't going to come to an agreement, I'm happy to agree to disagree on the economics of amateur football talent.
However, can you please explain to me (as someone who clearly doesn't understand lower grade footy), why does Mitchell Park need to buy a whiting or 3?

You talk about the need to maintain lower grades as places for social footy and gateways for people to join the game and hopefully move up. I agree with this completely. What I don't understand is why that requires Whiting to occur? Can't they simply be 22 unpaid blokes running around having a kick and a catch?
Im not sure Mitchell Park are chasing the Whiting. Well they might be, I cant say that for sure. I read it as its become easier to retain players from poachers since the salary cap has come in because the money on offer hasn't been as high and inflated as it was in recent years gone by..

That part I agree with. Some of the players I know, even mates of mine, have had inflated prices paid to them in recent years because of the spiralling trend that we faced a couple of years back. In that regard I think the salary cap has been good IMO
by human_torpedo
Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There's got to be another reason they aren't playing a higher div. It can't be money, because we're all capped the same.
Why play higher when you can get the same $$ at D7 as D1.. or perhaps they're getting more in the lower grades than they're worth in the higher grades.. money for jam.
It says more about the player than the club if a player prefers to play div 7 than div 1 on the same money..
by human_torpedo
Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Played for $0 in 2016

Talk of an APFL club making offers for his services

BL, with the ability to match or compete with the offer (much to Jo172's annoyance), so they offer $400

He stays, and continues to make all us short asses proud by making bank in todays tough world

Play on
by human_torpedo
Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's Mitchell Park
by human_torpedo
Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

morell wrote:
human_torpedo wrote:It's Mitchell Park
Yep.

Those car wash and canteen vouchers really do add up.

Save it for Duldig and the CFL mate! They're coming hard for ya
by human_torpedo
Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Only Scott will tell you he is our form bowler..
by human_torpedo
Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cosenza to receive the 114 free kicks usually allocated to Timmy and replace him as spearhead for Brahma

I forgot to add that one in
by human_torpedo
Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Would hardly be a drop in the ocean at BLFC Cossi ;)
by human_torpedo
Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Arch44 wrote:
Zartan wrote:
Arch44 wrote:Yank man it was a very good parmi minus the alfoil sticking. Every one else's on a plate looked very nice.

You have no standards.

Zartan that would have been one mouthful for you.

And he would still have been able to string a complete sentence together while consuming it..
by human_torpedo
Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you think your club or any other club doesn't spin shit to suit themselves then you're very naive.
Yes, all clubs are guilty of spreading their own forms of propaganda when it suits. But it's about quantity, not quality.

The problem is that here in SA the Crows have way more supporters who are prepared to take their word for anything, more than Port, the SANFL clubs, and probably both political parties. Their bullshit very easily becomes the dominant voice in the footy discussion, if not general SA news.

PS Good point DW.
Post disregarded.. No puns used
by human_torpedo
Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2017

Whatever justification works for you up on that high horse mate but I think Glenunga are entitled to recruit whoever they want and aren't the first to offer money as an incentive.

I reckon if you looked deep in the history books of the mighty Unley Mercedes Jets or whatever you're calling yourselves this week that you might find that they may have recruited a player from another club at some point and quite possibly they may have paid them for that privilege.
You wouldn't have to think all that HARDER to find an example Boosh
by human_torpedo
Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Life ban

Unfortunately the fact that's he built like a brick shithouse probably goes against him.

I'm sure if Robb_Stark was in the same boat he'd get a reprimand. That's true of anyone though. Our B Grade ruckman from last year, colloquially known as The Hulk, was suspended for two games for one of the most minor inconsequential football incidents you could think of.

But.

Because of his size and strength the other bloke got knocked out.

You have to be aware of your own strength and what you're doing to the human being on the end of that strength.
Key difference being the resulting injury.. Hulk is the only player I have seen give away a 25m penalty and the receiving player offering the umpire to not worry about the penalty out of fear of his sheer size.. Gentle giant though

I still maintain the sling tackle penalty was harsh. I need some heavy hitting back up here, where is @TheBigShrek when ya need him
by human_torpedo
Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Some massive wins from the teams in the B Grade could the top 5 already be known after the first round? very doubtful just need a few players in the June/July period to head over to Europe to affect a sides chances.

Interesting to note
Pulteney had 9 Players from their Div 5 GF win last year play in Round 1
West Croydon had 0 players from their Div 6 GF last year play in Round 1

umm think if you check that out West Croydon had i think 9 players from their Division 6 Grand Final side play Saturday against Salisbury West.
umm think you'll find he was talking about the B grade
by human_torpedo
Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Magellan wrote:
Dutchy wrote:There are whispers from West Lakes that this is their last year in the SANFL

Please be true. [-o<

But without this issue Magellan you will have to face up to North's current situation.. Surely this is a welcome distraction ;)
by human_torpedo
Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2017

the player from greenacres who spat in the face of a pooraka player got 6 weeks
West Croydon must be thankful he decided to leave.

Just a fact, he wasn't at West Croydon for his previous suspension. Got 8 games for striking an umpire while at Wingfield in 2014.
That's interesting! :shock:
So he struck an umpire and only got 8 games? Lenient tribunal
by human_torpedo
Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zartan wrote:
oldman wrote:.. I am a much better bloke tho

That's not hard - i'm a shit bloke! :lol:

You get better once you have had a few red wines..
by human_torpedo
Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dogwatcher wrote:
Zartan wrote:*NEWS UPDATE*

Houghton Districts have called a press conference for 11:30am EST..

There it is, the "something bubbling away". ;)

Todd Carney here is he DW?
by human_torpedo
Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You're assuming the umpire didn't give him the 3 votes already MBK..
by human_torpedo
Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zartan wrote:@oldman give us your D6R writeup son!

I would hate to see how you critique that one!!
by human_torpedo
Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Stats and a cliché.. Gee the Ingle Farm lads have been put through some strenuous media training leading into this year..
We have a sports psychologist, and media adviser come in the club once a week for a 90 minute session to help the players with media training and handling situations both on and off the field.
Did the coaches have the same training or did you just not take anything on board? ;)
by human_torpedo
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wordsworth staying up at the hornets im hearing.

Ive heard that there a few northern jets contemplating taking up turf cricket, not sure of names yet but theres apparently 2-3, not just headed to pooraka too from what ive heard.

Im interested to hear what clubs they would look at if no Pooraka. also names would be good.... Northerns sound like they are in a bit of strife!
Ill de-code that one.. Who are they and would they come to Brahma Lodge?
by human_torpedo
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |